-Rajesh: Okay, if no one el will say I will. We really suck at paintball. | 好吧,如果没人说那就我来说。我们在彩弹比赛中的表现实在太差了! |
-Howard: That was absolutely humiliating. | 真是太丢人了。 |
-Leonard: Oh, come on! Some battles you win, some battles you lo. | 好啦!有时候你会赢,有时候你会输嘛。 |
-Rajesh: Yes, but you don't have to lo to Kyle Burnsteen Bar Mitzvah Party. | 是的,但你没必要输给一帮凯恩斯威尔的Bar Mitzvah |
-Leonard: I think we have to acknowledge, tho was some fairly savage pre-adolescent Jews. | 我想我们必须明白,他们是一些相当野性的青春期前期犹太人。 |
[they lost to a group ] | [他们输给了一群小孩子...] |
-Sheldon: No, we were annihilated by our own incompetence and the inability of some people to follow the chain of command. | 不,我们是被自己的不在状态弄死的,有些人没能力跟上指令。 |
-Leonard: Sheldon, let it go! | Sheldon, 让它去吧! |
-Sheldon:柳岸花明 No, I want to talk about the fact that Wolowitz shot me in the back. | 不,我想说的事实是,Wolowitz射了我的背! |
-Howard: I shot you for good reason. You were leading us into disaster! | 巴西语我射你有很好的理由。你把我们领向了灾难! |
-Sheldon: I was giving clear, conci orders. | 我给出了清晰而又简明的指令 |
-Leonard: You hid behind a tree yelling, "Get the kid in the yarmulke! Get the kid in the yarmulke!" (a small circular cap worn by Jewish men) | 你躲在一棵树后面叫“对付那个带亚莫克便帽的小子,对付那个带亚莫克便帽的小子” |
-Penny: Oh, hey, guys. | 哦,嘿,朋友们写给自己的一句话 |
-Men:Oh, hello.Hey. | 哦, 你好.嘿. |
-Howard: Morning, madam. | 早,小姐. |
-Penny: So, how was paintball Did you have fun | 那么, 彩弹怎么样 你们玩得开心伐 |
-Sheldon: Sure, if you consider being fragged by your own troops fun. | 当然,如果你觉得被自己队伍的人杀掉很有趣的话。 |
You clear space on your calendar - there will be an inquiry. | 把你们的日程安排好,有事要找你们 |
-Penny: Hey, I'm having a party on Saturday, so if you guys are around, you should come on by. | 周六我这儿有一个聚会,如果你们到时候在这里的话,你们应该过来 |
-Leonard: A party | 一个聚会 |
-Penny: Yeah. | 是的. |
-Howard: A... "boy-girl" party | 一个... "男孩-女孩" 聚会 |
-Penny: Well, there will be boys and there will be girls and it is a party, so... | 对, 会有些男孩子。而且也会有女孩,并且它是一个聚会,所以...... |
It'll be a bunch of my friends. We'll have some beer, do a | 到时有些我的朋友来。我们会喝点啤酒,跳跳舞之类...... |
-Sheldon: Dancing | 跳舞 |
-Leonard: Yeah, I don't know, | 是的, 我不知道, |
-Sheldon: The thing is, we' | 事情是,我们不... |
-Leonard: No, we're really more No. | 不,我们更多是...不. |
But thanks. Thanks for thinking of us. | 但谢谢。谢谢你邀请我们。 |
-Penny:孩子把你的手给我 Are you sure Come on, it's Halloween. | 你确定伐 来吧,是万圣节嘛。 |
-Sheldon: A Halloween party | 万圣节聚会 |
-Howard: costumes | 是不是......需要化妆的那种 |
-Penny: Well, yeah. | 嗯, 是吧. |
-Leonard: Is there a theme | 有没有什么主题 |
-Penny: Uh... Yeah, Halloween. | 恩... 是啊, 万圣节. |
-Sheldon: Yes, but are the costumes random, or genre-specific | 是的, 但是是随意装扮,还是有什么特别的类型 |
-Penny: As usual, I'm not following. | 跟往常一样,我不太明白。 |
-Leonard: He's asking if we can come as anyone from science fiction, | 他是在问我们是否能打扮成科幻或非现实中的人物...... |
-Penny: Sure. | 当然 |
-Sheldon: What about comic books | 那漫画书呢? |
-Penny: Fine. | 可以啊。 |
-Sheldon: Anime | 日本动漫? |
-Penny: of cour. | 当然当然。 |
-Sheldon: TV, film, D&D, manga, Greek gods, Roman gods, | 电视,电影,古希腊众神, 古罗马众神, 古挪威众神... |
-Penny: Anything you want! Okay Any costume you want. | 什么都可以! 好吗什么角色都可以。 |
-Penny: Bye. | 再见。 |
-Howard: Gentlemen, to the wing machines. | 先生们,找缝纫机。 |
-Leonard: I'll get it. Oh, no! | 我来开。噢, 不! |
-Sheldon: Oh, no! | 噢, 不! |
-Rajesh: Make way for the fastest man alive! Oh, no!昨天的英语 | 给最快的人一条路走! 噢, 不! |
-Sheldon: See, this is why I wanted to have a costume meeting. | 看到吧,所以我希望开一个关于扮演角色的会 |
-Leonard: We all have other costumes. We can change. | 我们都有别的扮演角色——我们可以换的。 |
-Rajesh: Or we could walk right behind each other all night | 或者我们可以整晚跟在每个人后面走 |
-Rajesh: and look like one person going really fast. | 看上去像是一个人走得非常快 |
-Howard: No, no, no. It's a boy-girl party, this Flash runs solo. | 不, 不, 不.这是一个男孩女孩聚会, 但闪电侠独来独往。 |
-Leonard: Okay. How about this Nobody gets to be The Flash. We all change. Agreed | 好吧,那这个怎么样 没人扮演闪电侠. 我们都改,同意吗? |
-Men: Agreed. | 心情英语单词同意 |
-Leonard: I call Frodo! | 我演Frodo! |
-Men: Damn! | 该死! |
-Rajesh: Sorry I'm late, but my hammer got stuck in the door on the bus. | 对不起我迟到了,但我的锤子被公车车门夹住了。 |
-Leonard: You went with Thor | 你扮演雷神 |
-Rajesh: What Just becau I'm Indian I can't be a Nor god | 什么?就因为我是印度人我就不能是雷神 |
No-no-no. Raj has to be an Indian god. That's racism. | 不不不. Raj才是印度的神. 那是种族主义 |
I mean, look at Wolowitz. | 我的意思是,看看Wolowitz. |
He's not English, but he's dresd like Peter Pan. | 他不是英国人, 但他穿得像Peter Pan. |
Sheldon is neither sound nor light, but he's obviously the Doppler effect. | Sheldon既没声音也没光,但他显然是多普勒效应。 |
-Howard: I'm not Peter Pan. | 我不是Peter Pan. |
-Howard: I'm Robin Hood. | 我是Robin Hood. |
-Rajesh: Really Becau I saw Peter Pan, and you're dresd exactly like Cathy Rigby. | 是么?因为我看过Peter Pan, 而你穿得跟Cathy Rigby一模一样. |
She was a little bigger than you, but it's basically the same look, man. | 她比你稍大一些, 但基本上是一样的,朋友。 |
蓑衣黄瓜的切法-Leonard: Sheldon there's something I want to talk to you about before we go to the party. | Sheldon,在去聚会之前我有些话想跟你说。 |
-Sheldon: I don't care if anybody gets it. | 我不介意有人知道。 |
I'm going as the Doppler effect. | 我准备扮演多普勒效应。 |
-Leonard: No, it's not that. | 不,不是指那个。 |
-Sheldon: If I have to, I can demonstrate. Mew~ | 如果有必要,我可以示范。Mew~ |
-Leonard: Terrific. | 完美. |
This party is my first chance for Penny to e me in the context of her social group, | 这次聚会时我第一次有机会让Penny看到我。在她的社交圈里,所以 |
-Leonard: and I need you not to embarrass me tonight. | 我要你别在今晚丢我的脸。 |
-Sheldon: What exactly do you mean by "embarrass you" | 别丢你的脸是什么意思? |
-Leonard: For example, tonight, no one needs to know that my middle name is Leakey. | 比如说,今晚没人需要知道我的中间名是Leakey。 |
-Sheldon: But there's nothing embarrassing about that. | 但这没什么丢脸的。 |
Your father worked with Louis Leakey, a great anthropologist. | 你爸爸为Louis Leakey工作, 一个伟大的人类学者。 |
Had nothing to do with your bed-wetting. | 跟你尿床一点关系也没有。 |
-Leonard: All I'm saying is that this party is the perfect opportunity for Penny to e me as a member of her peer group, a potential clo friend, and perhaps more. | 我想说的是这个聚会是个很好的机会让Penny把我看成她交往群中的一员一个潜在的密友,或更进一步。 |
And I don't want to look like a dork. | 所以我不想被看成是一个蠢蛋。 |
-Howard: Just a heads up, fellas. If anyone gets lucky, I've got a dozen condoms in my quiver. | 打起精神,伙计们。如果有谁走运,在我的箭筒里有一打避孕套 |
-Penny: Hey, guys. | 嘿, 男孩们. |
-Leonard: Hey. Sorry we're late. | 嘿. 对不起我们来晚了。 |
-Penny: Late It's 7:05. | 晚 现在才7:05. |
-Sheldon: You said the party starts at 7:00. | 你说这聚会是7:00开始. |
-Penny: Yeah, I mean, when you start a party at 7:00, no one shows up at, you know, 7:00. | 是的,我的意思是,当你说7:00开始一个聚会时,没人会, 你知道, 7:00准时出现的. |
-Sheldon: It's 7:05. | 可现在是7:05了. |
-Penny: Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的. 是的, 是的。 |
Okay. Well, um, come on in. | 好吧. 行了,嗯, 进来吧. |
-Howard: So, what, are all the girls in the bathroom | 所以, 那么, 是不是所有的女孩子都在洗手间里 |
-Penny: Probably, but in their own homes. | 可能是, 但是是在她们自己家的. |
-Sheldon: So, what time does the costume parade start | 那么, 到底什么时候开始角色提名 |
-Penny: The parade | 提名 |
-Sheldon: Yeah, so the judges can give out the prizes for best costume. | 是啊, 然后评判人可以颁出最佳角色扮演奖 |
You know, most frightening, most authentic, most accurate visualization of a scientific principle. | 比如,最令人恐惧奖,最具真实感奖,最准确科学原理视觉表现奖 |
本文发布于:2023-06-09 22:17:14,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/914622.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |