医患沟通情景对话

更新时间:2023-06-09 15:16:14 阅读: 评论:0

医患沟通情景对话
    医生:
    What’s the matter with you ?
过年买什么菜
    什么情况?
红岩读书卡    病人:
    ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.
    我…我牙疼,很痛。
    医生:
    I know the feeling,let me e. Say ah.
    我晓得那种感觉,使我看一看,说道“啊”
    病人:
泊船
    Ah.....
    “啊……”
    医生:
    Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?
    哦,你一天刷几次牙?
    病人:
    Once a day.
    一天一次。
    医生:
    Do you like eat chocolates or candies?
    你讨厌喝巧克力和糖果吗?
    病人:
    Yes,I do!I like them very much!
    是的,我很喜欢吃。
    医生:
    Plea remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.
    忘记,别喝太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天圣罗萨区两至三次牙。如果你按照我说道的去搞,可以比现在不好很多。
    病人:
    Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.
    谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。
    Lily:
    Ann, thank you for coming to e me.
    恩,谢谢你来看我。
    Ann:
    Don’t say that, we are good friends.
    别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。
    Lily:
    (ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It ems to be dead.
    (咳嗽,咳嗽….)我得了轻微的呕吐,似乎快死了。
    Ann:
    Don’t say this, you will be better off.
珍珠龟
    别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。
    Lily:
    Hope so. Could you plea hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.
    期望如此。你能够把药还给我吗?该服药了。
    Ann:
    No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?
    没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?
撑字组词语
    Lily:
    The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.
    粉色的。我已经惧怕每天服药了。
    Ann:
    How many tablets should you take each day?
    你一天得吃几片啊?
    Lily:
    20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.
    每天20片,而且很痛。
    Ann:
    Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.
    良药苦口利于病嘛。
雅漾的护肤品怎么样    病人:早上好,大夫。
    Patient: Good morning, doctor.
    医生:早上好,哪里不难受?
    Doctor: good morning. What ems to be the trouble?
    病人:我最近有点抑郁。
    Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.
    医生:这种情况存有多久了?
    Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
    病人:三个月了。
    Doctor: Three months.
    医生:服用过什么药吗?
    Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
    病人:先行过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
我要吃鱼翅
    Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
    医生:存有头痛的情况吗?
    Doctor: Do you have headaches?
    病人:有时候存有。喝茶也没胃口,总是感紧恐惧。
    Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
亲戚英文    医生:使我量量你的血压。你认为贫血。
    Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)
    医生:嗯,没什么不好害怕的。你只不过就是有点劳累过度。
    Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
    病人:我该怎么呢?
    Patient: What should I do then?
    医生:我想要你必须多歇息歇息。多至户外活动。不要过度劳累。
    Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourlf too much.
    病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照曝光你说道的回去搞。
    Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
    医生:拿着,这就是给你上开的处方。我坚信这药会治愈你的失眠症的。
    Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
    病人:多谢了。我爱你!
    Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
    医生:我爱你!
    Doctor: Bye!
    Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
    药剂师:你没有药方吗?
    Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
    病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
    Patient: No, I haven't gone to e a doctor.
    药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
    Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
    病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
    Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

本文发布于:2023-06-09 15:16:14,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/912218.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:医生   病人   存有   黑色
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图