(完整word版)肖申克的救赎(字幕)

更新时间:2023-06-08 01:00:16 阅读: 评论:0

   
Mr。 Dufresne, describe -—-—杜弗伦先生  请你描述   
the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered. ——-—命案当晚和妻子争吵的情形   
It was very bitter. --——我们吵的很凶   
She said she was glad I knew,that she hated all the sneaking around。 —-—-她说不怕我知道  她讨厌偷偷摸摸   
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno。 ----她还说  想去雷诺市办离婚   
海莲汉芙
—What was your respon?  —I told her I would not grant one. --——你怎样回答?—我拒绝离婚   
"I’ll e you in hell before I e you in Reno。” ———-”你别想活着去雷诺市"   
Tho were your words, according to your neighbors. -—--邻居作证你说过这句话   
If they say so。 —--—也许吧   
I really don’t remember. I was upt. --——我气炸了  记不清楚   
What happened after you argued with your wife? -——-你们吵完以后呢?   
She packed a bag. --—-她收拾行李   
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr。 Quentin. -—-—去跟昆丁先生住一起   
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills Country Club ————葛兰·昆丁  乡村俱乐部的高球教练   
whom you had discovered was your wife's lover。 --—-你最近才发现  他是你太太的情夫   
Did you follow her? ———-你跟踪她吗?   
I went to a few bars first. -—-—我先去酒吧买醉   
杂粮粥Later, I drove to his hou to confront them。 They weren't home. -—--然后去他家  但没人在   
I parked in the turnout ——-—我停了车   
and waited。 -———等他们   
With what intention? ----用意何在?   
I'm not sure。 --——我不确定   
I was confud —-——我醉了   
drunk。 ————糊里糊涂   
小孩吃什么有营养I think ----我想   
mostly I wanted to scare them。 -—--最多只是吓吓他们   
When they arrived, you went up to the hou and murdered them. --——结果他们一回来 
爱神水闪蝶你就冲进屋杀了他们   
No, I was sobering up. ——-—不  我逐渐酒醒   
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off. --—-开车回家睡觉   
分配关系Along the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River。 -—-—路中  把枪丢入皇家河   
I’ve been very clear on this point。 --——我已讲的很清楚   
I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning —-—-但清洁妇隔天早晨上工时   
and finds your wife in bed with her lover ----发现床上的双尸   
riddled with.38-caliber bullets. —-——身上满是三八的弹孔   
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me? --——你不觉得这很巧吗?  还是只有我这么想?   
Yes, it does. ————是  很巧   
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into the river ----但你仍声称早在案发之前   
before the murders took place。 -———就已丢弃了枪   
That's very convenient。 ——--这种说法很省事   
It’s the truth. —--—这是实话   
The police dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun was found —-——警方打捞三天都没找到   
so no comparison could be made ----这样就无法比对   
between your gun and the bullets --—-你的手枪和   
taken from the bloodstained corps of the victims. -——-受害者尸体上的弹痕   
And that also ——--所以呢   
is very convenient。 Isn’t it, Mr。 Dufresne? ——-—这样很省事  不是吗  杜弗伦先生?   
Since I am innocent of this crime ----我是清白的   
I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found。 -—-—所以找不到枪反而很费事   
Ladies and gentlemen, you’ve heard all the evidence. —--—女士们先生们  一切证据都向各位报告了   
We have the accud at the scene of the crime. We have footprints。 --——脚印和胎痕证明  被告在场   
Bullets on the ground bearing his fingerprints. ————散落地面的子弹上有他的指纹   
A broken bourbon bottle, likewi with fingerprints. ——--酒瓶碎片上同样也有指痕   
And most of all ——--最重要的是   
短篇美文
we have a beautiful young woman and her lover --——一位美女与情夫   
lying dead in each other's arms。 —-——相拥而死   
They had sinned。 ——-—他们是有伤风化   
But was their crime so great ---—但是   
as to merit a death ntence? —---罪该致死吗?   
While you think about that -—-—请各位与此同时   
think about this: --——再考虑一件事   
A revolver holds six bullets, not eight. ——--左轮枪只能装六发  而非八发   
I submit that this was not a hot—blooded crime of passion. -———所以他并非一时冲动   
That at least could be understood, if not condoned。 -—-—冲动并不可宽恕  但可理解   
No。 -———然而   
This was revenge ————这是复仇   
of a much more brutal, cold-blooded nature. Consider this: —-—-残忍而冷血的谋杀  想想看   
Four bullets per victim. ---—这两人各中四枪   
Not six shots fired, but eight。 -——-共八枪  而非六枪   
That means that he fired the gun empty —--—因此他是先射完一轮   
and then stopped to reload ——-—再装弹补上两枪   
冰河木马下载
-———编剧:法兰克戴拉朋特   
so that he could shoot each of them again。 An extra bullet per lover ——--然后再一人添一枪   
right in the head. ——-—射穿脑袋   
You strike me as a particularly icy and remorless man, Mr。 Dufresne。 —---你面目冷漠  全无悔意  杜弗伦先生   
冬天的节日
It chills my blood just to look at you。 --——看见你就令我齿冷   
By the power vested in me by the state of Maine ———-根据缅因州赋予我的权力   
——--制片:妮基马文   
I hereby order you to rve two life ntences back—to—back -—--我判你两个无期徒刑   
one for each of your victims. So be it! ---—为两位死者偿命  退庭!   
—-—-导演:法兰克戴拉朋特   
Sit. -—-—坐下   
We e you’ve rved 20 years of a life ntence? —--—你判无期徒刑  已关二十年   

本文发布于:2023-06-08 01:00:16,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/898371.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:拒绝   情夫   法兰克
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图