肖申克的救赎中英双语字幕

更新时间:2023-06-08 00:29:06 阅读: 评论:0

Mr. Dufresne,
…你太太被杀当晚,你曾和她谈过些什么?
...the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered. 一些很伤感的话
It was very bitter.
她说她很高兴我已知道,她不想再偷偷摸摸了
She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around.
她说她想离婚
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno.
-你当时有什么反应?我对她说我不会在乎的
- What was your respon? - I told her I would not grant one.
“在我看见你在雷诺市前,在地狱见吧!”
"I'll e you in hell before I e you in Reno."
你的邻居曾听你说过这些话吧?
Tho were your words, according to your neighbors.
随他们怎么说
If they say so.
我当时很不开心,什么都不记得了
I really don't remember. I was upt.
你和太太争吵后发生了什么事?
What happened after you argued with your wife?
她收拾好行李
She packed a bag.
到昆汀先生家里去了
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr. Quentin.
格伦·昆汀,职业高尔夫球员
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills
你知道他是你妻子的情人
...whom you had discovered was your wife's lover.
你跟踪她了吗?
Did you follow her?
我先去了几间酒吧找
I went to a few bars first.
接着,我开车去了昆汀家,但他们不在家里
Later, I drove to his hou to confront them. They weren't home.
我把车停在街角
I parked in
等在那里
...and waited.
有何企图吗?
With what intention?
我不太确定我非常困惑
I'm not sure.I
...drunk.
我觉得
我只是想吓一吓他们
...mostly I wanted to scare them.
他们到家后,你就进屋杀了他们
When they arrived, you went up to the hou and murdered them.
没有,我控制了自己
I was sobering up.
我开车回家睡觉来忘记一切
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off.
在回家的路上,我把枪扔进了河里爱技巧
Along the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River.
我很肯定这一点
I've been very clear on this point.
言来但我感到奇怪的是,第二天早上清洁女工发现……
I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the
你太太和她的情人死在床上
...and finds your wife in bed with
致死的子弹是出自点38口径的手枪
...riddled with.38-caliber bullets.
杜福雷先生,你和我一样都觉得那是巧合吗?
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me?
是巧合来的
小岛上的孩子们
Yes, it does.
你仍坚持说你在凶案发生前
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into
已经把枪扔进河里了吗?
...before the murders took place.
这对你很有利
That's very convenient.
这是事实
绿豆稀饭怎么煮It's the truth.
警察在河里找了三天,但他们没有找到你的枪……
The police dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun
放下的经典句子
所以无法鉴定死者身上的子弹是否出自你的枪
..so no comparison could be made between your gun and the bullets if taken from the bloodstained corps of the victims.
这对你来说电子简历手机版免费
And
也非常有利,不是吗,杜福雷先生?
...is very convenient. Isn't it, Mr.Dufresne?
因为我是无辜的……
Since I am innocent of
所以我发现找不到枪对我非常不利
...I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found.
各位先生女士,你们听到了所有的证据我们有他犯罪的动机,我们找到他的脚印.留有他的指纹的子弹头.打碎的酒瓶上也留有他的指纹
Ladies and gentlemen, you've heard all the evidence.We have the accud at the scene of the crime. We have footprints.
Bullets on the ground bearing his fingerprints.A broken bourbon bottle, likewi with fingerprints. 最重要的是.我们知道他的妻子和她的情人双双倒卧在血泊中
And most we have a beautiful young woman and her lover lying dead in each other's arms.
他们是犯了错
They had sinned.
但他们所犯的错严重到需要用死来赎罪吗?
But was their crime so great as to merit a death ntence?
当你们考虑时
While you think
请想想这个……
...think about this:
一个弹匣只能装六颗子弹,而不是八颗
A revolver holds six bullets, not eight.
我肯定这不只是一时冲动而犯下的罪行
I submit that this was not a hot-blooded crime of passion.
那至少是可以理解的,即使不能宽恕
That at least could be understood, if not condoned.
不!
No.
这是复仇
关于包拯的故事This
一个冷血者的复仇,看看这些:
...of a much more brutal, cold-blooded nature. Consider this:
每个死者都身中四枪
Four bullets per victim.
总共是八枪而不是六枪
Not six shots fired, but eight.
那表明子弹打完后
That means that he fired the
他还停下来装子弹
.
..and then stopped
以便再次向他们开枪
...so that he could shoot each of them again.
每人多加一枪
An extra bullet
就在头部
...right in the head.
杜福雷先生,我觉得你非常冷血
You strike me as a particularly icy and remorless man, Mr. Dufresne.
看着你都令我毛骨耸然
It chills my blood just to look at you.
我以本州赋予我的权利
By the power vested in me by the state
判处你两项终身监禁
...I hereby order you to rve two life
分别为两位死者,退庭!
...one for each of your victims. So be it!
坐下来让爱传递
Sit.
你因被判终身监禁己在此二十年?
We e you've rved 20 years of a life ntence?
-是的,先生-你感到后悔吗?
-
Yes, sir. - You feel you've been rehabilitated?
是的,绝对有,先生
Yes, sir. Absolutely, sir.
我是说,我得到了教训
I mean, I learned my lesson.
我敢说我已经完全改变了
I can honestly say that I'm a changed man.
我不会再为害社会
I'm no longer a danger to society.
这是神的真理
That's God's honest truth.
“不合格”
嗨,瑞德
Hey, Red.
怎么样了?
How'd it go?
不同的日子,同样的结果
Same old shit, different day.
我知道你的感受的
Yeah, I know how you feel.
我下星期又要被否决了
I'm up for rejection next week.
对,我上星期也被否决了
Yeah, I got rejected last week.
一向如此
It happens.
嗨,瑞德,给我一包烟
Hey, Red, bump me a deck.
滚开!你已欠我五包烟了
Get out of my face, man! You're into me for five packs already.
-是四包!-五包!
-Four! -Five!
我想在美国的每个联邦或州监狱里都有像我一样的人物

本文发布于:2023-06-08 00:29:06,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/898182.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:子弹   情人   先生   死者   知道   出自   联邦
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图