《驯龙高手(2010)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-06-06 15:21:47 阅读: 评论:0

这里是伯克岛
This is Berk.
在绝望以北十二天处
It's 12 days north of Hopeless
再继续往北几度就是冻得要死了
and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death.
它就座落在痛苦经线上
It's located solidly on the Meridian of Miry.
我的村庄  一言以蔽之  坚固
My village. In a word: sturdy.
它有七代人的历史
妈妈多It's been here for ven generations
但每所建筑仍崭新如初
but every single building is new.
我们打渔  狩猎  享受迷人的日落
We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunts.
唯一的麻烦就是害虫
The only problems are the pests.
许多地方有老鼠或蚊子
You e, most places have mice or mosquitoes.
而我们有...
... dragons.
换做其他人就逃了  可我们不走
Most people would leave, but not us.
我们是维京海盗
We're Vikings.
我们以顽固著称
We have stubbornness issues.
我名叫小嗝嗝
My name is Hiccup.
不是个好名字  但好歹不算最差
Great name, I know. But it's not the worst.
父母相信骇人听闻的名字
Parents believe a hideous name will
能吓走山怪山精
frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.
好像我们"迷人"的维京风度还不够吓人
Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.
早上好
Morning.
-你在这干嘛  -回去
- What are you doing here? - Get inside!
回屋里去
Get back inside!
小嗝嗝  他怎么又出来了
Hiccup! What is he doing
你出来干什么  回去
200米跑步技巧What are you doing out? Get inside!
他是伟岸的斯多戈  部落首领
That's Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe.
烽火堡打一地名听说他在婴儿时期
They say that when he was a baby he popped
曾把一条龙的脑袋齐肩削去
a dragon's head clean off its shoulders.
我相信吗  能不信吗
Do I believe it? Yes, I do.
都有些什么龙
What have we got?
巨齿龙  奈德龙  双头龙
Gronckles, Nadders, Oh,
还有一群凶煞梦魇
昆明的雨教案and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares.
有夜煞吗
Any Night Furys?
-目前没有  -很好
- None so far. - Good.
点燃火柱
Light the torches!
欢迎加入猎龙盛会
Oh, nice of you to join the party.
我还以为你已经被吃掉了
I thought you'd been carried off.
谁  我吗  算了吧
Who? Me? Nah,
我太强壮了  不合它们胃口
I'm way too muscular for their taste.
他们不知道拿我怎么办
They wouldn't know what to do this.
它们需要牙签吧  不是吗
Well, they need toothpicks, don't they?
这个语气不善
The meathead with the attitude and
装着假肢的蠢蛋名叫戈伯
interchangeable hands, is Gobber.
我从小就在他手下当学徒
I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.
好吧  我现在也不大
Well, littler.
我们转移到沼泽防御区
We move to the moor defens.
在那用弹弩反击
We'll counterattack with the catapults.
看吧  这就是村庄老房♥子新的原因
See? Old village. Lots and lots of new hous.
射击
Fire!
那是鱼脚司
Oh, and that's Fishlegs
鼻涕虫
Snotlout
双胞胎悍夫纳特和暴芙纳特
The twins, Ruffnut
还有
阿斯翠德
Astrid.
他们的工作酷多了
Aww, their job is so much cooler.
让我出去  我要立功扬名
Oh, come on. Let me out, plea. I need to make my mark!
你的名声已经够响亮了  简直臭名昭著
蒜蓉蛏子Oh, you have made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places.
求你  只要两分钟  我要杀条龙
Plea, 2 minutes. I'll kill a dragon.
我的生活就会一片大好
My life will get infinitely better.
说不定还能找个女朋友
I might even get a date.
你举不起锤子  挥不动斧头
You can't lift a hammer. You can't swing an axe.
甚至扔不了这个
You can't even throw one of the.
我承认  但我可以用这个
Okay, fine, but this will throw it for me.
看  我就说吧
See, now this right here is what I'm talking about.
这只是小小的校准问题
it's a mild calibration issue.
小嗝嗝  如果你想出去和龙战斗
Hiccup, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons,
你就必须改变...
you need to
这个
... this.
可你指了我整个人
But you just pointed to all of me.
正是如此
Yes, that's it.
你从头到尾都要改
Stop being all of you.
明白了吧
Oh, yes.
先生  你在玩火
You sir, are playing a
让我这块维京璞玉蒙尘
... keeping this much raw Vikingness contained.
-后果很严重  -我愿冒这险
- There will be conquences! - I take my chances.
去磨剑  马上
Sword, sharpened, now!
总有一天我要出去
One day I'll get out there.
因为在这里杀死一条龙就是一切
Becau killing a dragon is everything around here.
一条奈德龙能让我小有名气
A Nadderhead is sure to get me at least noticed.
巨齿龙比较难对付
Gronckles are tough.
naso4
除掉一只那个肯定能让我交到女朋友
Taking down one of tho would definitely get me a girlfriend.
至于双头龙
它属珍稀物种  双头意味着双倍地位
Exotic, two heads, twice the status.
他们发现我们的船了
They found the ship!
集中火力攻打低岸刀子英语
Concentrate fire over the lower bank!
快点
Hurry up!
射击
Fire!
还有凶煞梦魇
And then, there's the Monstruous Nightmare.
只有维京精英才敢捕杀它们
Only the best Vikings go after tho.
它们喜欢让自己着火
They have this nasty habit of tting themlves on fire.
装弹
Reload!
我来对付它
I'll take care of this.
但终极战利品是谁都没见过的龙
But the ultimate prize is the dragon no one's ever en.
我们称之为...
feel的名词
We call
-夜煞  -趴下
- Night Fury! - Get down!
Jump!
这种龙不偷粮食  从不露面
This thing never steals food, never shows itlf,
从不失手
... never miss.
没人杀过夜煞
No one has ever killed a Night Fury.
所以我才要成为第一个
That's why I'm going to be the first.
守住堡垒  小嗝嗝  我要出去

本文发布于:2023-06-06 15:21:47,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/885454.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:维京   迷人   名叫   战利品   肯定   风度   交到
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图