海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本
-Wow. -Mmm.
哇!
-Wow. -Mm-hmm.
哇!
-Wow. Yes, Marlin. No, I e it. It's beautiful.
哇!
够了啦,马林我看到了,真的很美
So, Coral, when you said you wanted an
珊瑚,你说你想看到海景没想到会是整片大海吧?
you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?
Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here.
太舒服了,在这儿能呼吸新鲜空气
Did your man deliver, or did he deliver?
你老公真有一套,对吧?
- My man delivered. - And it wasn't so easy.
他真是没话说
恐龙是怎样灭绝的这可是得来不易呀
Becau a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place. 因为好多小丑鱼都在抢这地方
You better believe every single one of them.
千万别怀疑,每一条都在抢
You did good.
你真行,而且这儿的环境超优
And the neighborhood is awesome.
So, you do like it, don't you?
你到底喜不喜欢嘛?
No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it.
当然喜欢罗,真的很棒
But, Marlin, I know that the drop off 不过虽然这儿的学区很好,景观也一级棒
with the great schools and the
but do we really need so much space?
简笔画牛的画法不过非要这么大的地方吗?
But do we really need so much space?
Coral, honey, the are our kids we're talking about. 珊瑚,这都是为了孩子们要嘛就要给他们最好的
They derve the best. Look, look, look.
他们一睁开眼就看得到鲸鱼
They'll wake up, poke their little
and they e a whale! Right by their bedroom window. And they e a whale! Right by their bedroom window. 从窗口游过去
You'll wake the kids.
你会把孩子们吵醒
Oh, right, right.
是哦
Look. They're dreaming.
你看
他们在做梦
We still have to name them.
我们还没替他们取名字
You want to name all of them right now?
你现在就要替他们取名字?
All right, we'll name this half
好吧
这一半就叫小马林
and this half Coral Junior.
这一半叫小珊瑚
- OK, we're done. - I like Nemo.
好了,搞定了
我喜欢尼莫这名字
Nemo. We'll name
尼莫?
有一个叫尼莫无所谓其他的还是叫小马林吧
but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior.
Just think, in a couple of days, we're going to be parents.
再过两天咱们就要当父母了
是啊
What if they don't like me?
他们不喜欢我怎么办?
-
Marlin. - No, really.
马林我是说真的耶
There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you. 这儿有四百多颗鱼卵总有一个会喜欢你
What?高级精神集中
你在笑什么?
慰问残疾人- You remember how we met? - I try not to.
你记得咱们怎么认识的吗?
我很想忘掉
Well, I remember. "Excu me, 畅响双优卷
我记得很清楚
对不起,小姐
"can you check and e if I have a hook in my lip?" 请你帮我看我嘴巴有没有鱼钩
You got a little clor becau it was wiggling.
马林你可以靠近一点,再近一点
- Get away, get away! - Here he is. Cutie's here. 走开啦
我来了,大帅哥来了
Where did everybody go?
大伙儿都跑哪儿去了?
Coral, get inside the hou.
娇字成语珊瑚,快进屋子去
No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine. 不要去,孩子们不会有事快进去,快点
Just You, right now. 不!
Coral!
珊瑚!
珊瑚?
珊瑚?
珊瑚?
珊瑚?
珊瑚?
There, there, there.
还有你在这
It's OK. Daddy's here.
好了,没事了别怕,老爹在这儿
手牵手简笔画Daddy's got you.
中班数学题老爹会保护你