礼仪祝词(中英文)

更新时间:2023-06-05 21:04:54 阅读: 评论:0

北沙参的功效与作用纪念  in commemoration of;  to commemorate; to obrve
庆祝  in celebration of;  to celebrate; to obrve
司仪 MC (Master of Ceremony)
签字仪式 signing ceremony
欢迎词 to give /deliver a welcoming speech/address;  Speech of welcome
告别辞 farewell speech/address;  Valediction (an act of saying goodbye, esp. on very important or formal occasions)
出席宴会的贵宾有 it is my pleasure to introduce / I健康体育 have the honor to introduce / I would like to introduce the honored guests attending the banquet
女士们、先生们、朋友们:Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen
各位领导,贵宾们,女士们、先生们,们、朋友们:
Honorable leaders, distinguished guests, dear comrades and friends, ladies and gentlemen,
阁下 Your/His/Her Excellency
殿下 Your/His/Her Royal Highness
皇帝陛下 Your/His/Her Imperial Majesty
尊敬的首相……亲王殿下 
Respected Mr. Prime Minister, your Highness Prince
敬爱的……阁下  Your Excellency Respected and Dear
尊敬的阁下  Your Excellency Respected
……总理阁下及夫人 Mr. Prime Minister and Mrs. 
……国王和王后殿下 Their Majesties King 内蒙古博物馆…and the Queen
值此……之际  on the occasion of
我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好的祝愿I would like/wish to extend, on behalf of the Chine government and people and in my own name, our cordial greetings and best wishes to your people.
中国有句古话说:有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?
There is an old saying in Chine which goes:Isnt it a great pleasure /joy to have fiends coming from afar?  / 
As a Chine saying goes, 结婚证办理Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
怀孕多久可以用试纸测出来我非常愉快地…… It is with great pleasure that I ;
I have the great pleasure to
我为能……而深感愉快  It gives me great pleasure to
mpa考试
我很荣幸地代表中国政府和人民向……代表团表示热烈的欢迎
I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chine government and people, our warm welcome to the delegation.
请允许我向远道而来的贵宾们表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候
Allow me to express our warm welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests from afar
我们为能接待……而深感骄傲和荣幸 We are very proud and honored to receive (such a group of distinguished political leaders)
对我本人来说这是一个非常愉快和令人难忘的机会This is also a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally.
这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结识新朋友 It provides me with an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.
今天我们能够在北京接待以……为首的……感到格外的愉快和高兴
Today we are especially plead and happy to receive in Beijing led by
今天晚上,我能够参加…………举行的宴会感到十分高兴和荣幸
Im very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet given by in honor of
今天,我们怀着极为兴奋的心情,在这里集会,欢迎……
We asmble/are gathered here today with great elation to welcome
今天晚上,我们在这里设宴欢迎应……邀请前来我国访问的……阁下和……的其他贵宾,感到十分荣幸和快慰。
We are very much honored and plead to give a banquet this evening in honor if His Excellency and the other distinguished guests from who have come to visit China at the invitation of
请允许我邀请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两国的友谊和合作干杯!
May I ask you to join me a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two countries.
为……的健康干杯 to the health of
我愿真诚造句借此机会感谢……的热情好客和周到安排  Id like to take this opportunity to thank for the warm hospitality and thoughtful arrangements.
连续切

本文发布于:2023-06-05 21:04:54,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/876427.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:人民   贵宾   阁下   欢迎   试纸   邀请   合作
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图