The King's Speech《国王的演讲(2010)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-06-05 20:11:56 阅读: 评论:0

You are live in two minutes, Your Royal Highness.
殿下离您出场还有两分钟
Sir?
殿下
At the microphone, Do your work Sir.
在话筒前讲话就可以了阁下
I am sure you will be splendid. Just take your time.
我相信您会做得很出色只要别急
Time to go.
去吧
Good afternoon.
下午好
This is the BBC National Programme and Empire Services
现在是由BBC国家电台及大英帝国电台
taking you to Wembley Stadium
为您直播在温布利体育场举♥行♥的
for the Closing Ceremony of the Empire Exhibition.应急预案修订
帝国博览会闭幕式
where His Royal Highness the
约克公爵殿下将在此宣读
Duke of York will read a message from his Father;
来自他父王
His Majesty, King George V.
乔治五世的祝词
全国公共英语等级考试58 British Colonies and Dominions have taken part,
五十八个英属殖民地和领地的参加
making this the largest Exhibition staged anywhere in the world. 使之成为全世界最盛大的博览会
Remember Sir, Three flashes;
记住殿下指示灯会闪三下
then steady 'red' means you are Live.
然后亮红灯说明广播开始
Using the new invention of radio,
收音机问世
The Opening Ceremony was the
使国王陛下首次通过无线电
his Majesty the King addresd his subjects on the wireless.
在开幕式上发表了演说
At the clo of the first Season,
第一♥期♥结束时房地产销售
The heir to the throne His
王储威尔士亲王殿下
the Prince of Wales, made his first broadcast.
也发表了首次广播演说
And today, his younger brother His Royal Highness,
今天他的弟弟
the Duke of York will give his
约克公爵殿下也将首次通过广播
古色古香
inaugural broadcast to the Nation and the World.
向大英帝国以及全世界致闭幕词
I
我收到了
from his
国王国
国王陛下的
Inhale deep into Your Royal Highness.
深深吸进肺里殿下
Relaxes your larynx, does it not?
这能放松您的喉咙是吧
Cigarette smoking calms the nerves and gives you confidence. 吸烟让您精神放松并给您自信
Now, if Your Highness will be so kind as to open your hand. 殿下请您张开手
It's Sterilized.
这是消过毒的
One, two, three,
一二三
four, five, six, ven.
四五六七
Now, if I may take the liberty,
恕我冒昧
如何进行市场调研inrt them into your mouth.
请把它们含在嘴里
Excu me, Doctor. What is the purpo of this?
抱歉医生请问这样做是为了什么
It is the classic approach, it cured Demosthenes.
这是传统疗法它治好了德摩斯梯尼(古希腊雄辩家)
That was in Ancient Greece.
那是在古希腊
Has it worked since?
现在还管用吗
Now, if you would be so kind as to read.
现在请您读一下
"A wealth of words."
这几段话
Fight against tho marbles, Your Royal Highness.
克服那些弹珠的阻碍殿下
Enunciate!
读出来
A little more concentration your Royal Higness.
再专心一点殿下
I nearly swallowed the bloody things!
我差点吞了这些该死的玩意儿
图书馆英文Thank you so much, Doctor,
谢谢您医生
it's been most, interesting.
这非常有意思
Your highness.
殿下
< marbles!
含弹珠
He can inrt his own bloody marbles.
他自己怎么不含
Tick, tock. Tick, tock.学习反思怎么写
滴答滴答
You know, you can't keep doing this, Bertie.
你不能总这样博迪
I know.
我知道
Promi me. Promi me, no more.
答应我答应我治疗到此为止
Hello. Is anyone there?
你好有人在吗
I'm just in the loo.
我在厕所里
Ah, Mrs.Johnson, there you are.
约翰逊夫人您来了
I'm sorry, there's no receptionist. I like to keep things simple. 抱歉我这没前台我喜欢简单
"Poor and content is rich and rich enough."
"乐而安贫就是富"
I'm Sorry?  Shakespeare. How are you?
什么莎士比亚说的您好
How do you do?
您好
Oh, chuffing along.
我近来咳嗽不断
Um, now, this is slightly awkward, but I'm afraid you're late. 这有点棘手但是恐怕您迟到了
Yes, I'm afraid I am.
是的恐怕是的
Where's Mr Johnson?
约翰逊先生呢
< He doesn't know I'm here.
他不知道我来
That's not a promising start.
这个开头可不好
No. No, look,
是是不好情形是
my husband has en everyone to no avail.
我丈夫求医无数皆无好转
Awefully 'fraid he's given up hope.
恐怕他已经放弃了
He hasn't en me.
他还没见过我
You're awfully sure of yourlf.
你很自信
229年
Well, I'm sure of anyone who wants to be cured.
我对每个期望治好的人都满怀信心
Of cour, he wishes to be cured.
当然他想要治好
My husband Well, he's required to speak publicly.
我丈夫需要在公开场合讲话
Perhaps he should change jobs?
或许他该换个工作
He can't.
没法换
Indentured rvitude?
卖♥&hearts;身契
Something of that nature. Yes.
差不多
Well we need to have your hubby pop by.
那么你老公得过来
Uh..Tuesday would
周二可以
He can give me his personal details
他可以跟我说下个人情况
and I'll make a frank appraisal and then, We can take it from there. 我来做个准确评估然后开始治疗
Doctor, forgive me.
抱歉医生
I do not have a hubby. We don't pop.
我不称他为老公我们也不过来
And nor do we ever talk about our private lives.
更不对外人讲我们的私生活
< must come to us.
您必须来我家
I'm Sorry, Mrs Johnson, my game, my turf, my rules.
抱歉约翰逊夫人我的地盘听我的
You'll have to talk over this with your husband
你得说服你丈夫
and then you can speak to me on the telephone.
然后给我打电&hearts;话♥
Thank you very much for Good afternoon.
感谢你来访再见
And what if my husband were the Duke of York?
如果我丈夫是约克公爵呢
The Duke of York?
约克公爵
< the Duke of York.
是的约克公爵
I thought the appointment was for Johnson? Forgive me, your ...? 我以为预约的是约翰逊抱歉殿...
Royal Highness.
殿下
Johnson was ud during the Great War;
大战时他用这个姓
when the Navy didn't want the enemy to know he was aboard.
皇家海军不想让敌人知道他在船上
sidered the enemy?
我被当成敌人吗
You will be, if you remain unobliging.
是的如果您不合作
And you have to have abosolute descretion.

本文发布于:2023-06-05 20:11:56,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/875985.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:抱歉   丈夫   讲话   放松   敌人   电台   治好   该死
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图