Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
They shut down the main reactor.
他们毁坏了主反应堆
We'll be destroyed for sure.
我们肯定完蛋了
This is madness.
太疯狂了
We're doomed.
我们死定了
There'll be no escape for the princess this time.
公主这次无法脱身了
What's that?
学习检讨那是什么?
R2-D2, where are you?
师三实验R2-D2 你在哪里?
At last!
总算找到你了
Where have you been?
你到哪里去了?
They're heading in this direction.
他们就要从这里过来了
What are we going to do?考试前妈妈的鼓励
我们该怎么办?
We'll be nt to the spice mines
我们会被送到开索的乱坟场...
smashed into who knows what!
被捣成碎片的!
Wait a minute. Where are you going?
等等你要去哪里?
The Death Star plans are not in the main computer. 死星的设计图不在主计算机中
Where are tho transmissions you intercepted? 你截取的那些信息到哪里去了?
What have you done with tho plans?
你把那些设计图怎么了?
We intercepted no transmissions.
我们没有截取任何的信息
This is a consular ship.
这是一艘领事飞船
We're on a diplomatic mission.
我们在执行外交任务
If this is a
如果这是领事飞船...
where is the ambassador?
那么大使在哪里?
Commander,tear this ship apart until you've found 指挥官掘地三尺也要把那些设计图找出来
and bring me the pasngers! I want them alive!
把乘客带来! 要活的!
There's one. Set for stun.
那里有一个设定为击晕模式
根深才能叶茂She'll be all right.
她没事的
Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner.
报告维德勋爵我们抓到了一个囚犯
Hey! You're not permitted in there. It's restricted.
这里是不允许进入的是禁区
You'll be deactivated for sure.
你会失灵的
Don't you call me a
不要嫌我啰嗦...
you overweight glob of grea!
你不该去那里
Now come out before somebody es you.
在别人看到你之前快出来吧
Secret mission? What plans?
秘密使命? 什么计划?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'm not getting in there.
我不要进去
I'm going to regret this.
我一定会后悔的
龟蛇酒There goes another one.
又来了一个
Hold your fire. There's no life forms.
别开火没有生命体
It must have short-circuited.
里面一定是些铁家伙
That's funny. The damage doesn't look as bad from out here.
真奇怪损坏从这里看不是那么严重
Are you sure this thing is safe?
你确定这里安全吗
Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold.
达斯·维德只有你才会这么的胡作非为
The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this.
帝国参议院不会对此坐视不理的
When they hearyou've attacked
当他们知道你攻击了外交...
Don't act so surprid,Your Highness.
不要装得这么惊讶殿下
You weren't on any mercy mission this time.
你可不是在干什么好事
Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies. 叛军间谍向你们的飞船定向传输了若干信息
I want to know what happened to the plans they nt you.
我想知道他们发给你的那些计划是咋回事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm a member of the
我是帝国参议院的成员...
on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.
去阿尔德兰执行一项外交任务
You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.
你是叛军的一员帝国的叛徒
Take her away!
把她带走
Holding her is dangerous.
劫持她很危险
Ifword of this
如果事情传出去...
it could generate sympathy for the rebellion in the nate.
可能在参议院中会产生对叛军的怜悯
I've traced the rebel spies to her.
种种迹象表明叛军间谍在和她联♥系♥
Now she is my only link to finding their cret ba.
现在只有通过她才能找到他们的秘密基地
She'll die before she'll tell you anything.
她死也不会说什么的
Leave that to me.
都交给我吧
Send a
发出一个求救信♥号♥♥...
and then inform the nate that all aboard were killed.
然后告诉参议院船上的所有人都死了
Lord Vader,the battle
达斯·维德死星的设计图...
are not aboard
不在这艘飞船上...
and no transmissions were made.
而且并没有以其他方式传送走
An escape pod was jettisoned during
刚刚一个逃生舱在战斗中被扔出飞船
but no life forms were aboard.
但是没有发现里面有生命迹象
She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod.
她一定把计划藏在那个逃生舱了
Send a detachment down to See to it personally,Commander. 派一支部队去把它找回来指挥官在我个人看来
There'll be no one to stop us this time.
这次不会有任何人阻止我们
Yes, sir.
是长官
How did we get into this mess?
我们怎么这么倒霉?
I really don't know how.
我真不知是怎么回事
We em to be made to suffer.
似乎有人安排我们去受苦一样
It's our lot in life.
这就是我们的命运吧
I've got to rest before I fall apart.
我必须休息一下不然就要散架了
My joints are almost frozen.
我的关节就要冻结了
What a desolate place this is!
这里真是个荒无人烟的地方!
Where do you think you're going?
你以为你在往哪里走?
Well,I'm not going that way.
我才不往那里走呢
It's much too rocky.
那里太多岩石了
有小标题的作文
This way is much easier.
这边的看起来好走许多
What makes you think there are ttlements over there? 你怎么会觉得那里会有住人的地方呢?
Don't get technical with me.
别和我谈什么技术
What mission? What are you talking about?
什么任务? 你在说什么?
I've just about had enough of you.
我受够你了
Go that way.
你往那里走吧
You'll be malfunctioning within
不到一天你就会失灵的...
fnlockyou nearsighted scrap pile.
你这个目光短浅的废铜烂铁
And don't let me catch you following me begging 而且别让我发现你跟着我祈求帮助
becau you won't get it.
因为我是绝不会帮你的
No more adventures.
我不要冒险
I'm not going that way.
我不走那条路
That malfunctioning little twerp.
那个该死的蠢货
This is all his fault.
这都是他的错
He tricked me into going
是他把我骗到这条路来的...
but he'll do no better.
住院送什么花好
但是他也不会好到哪里去
Wait! What's that?
等一下! 那是什么?
A transport.
一个运输车
I'm saved!
我得救了
Over here!
在这里!
Help! Plea help!