海上钢琴师(1998)中英对照台词剧本

更新时间:2023-06-04 19:54:33 阅读: 评论:0

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………
AD:更多(美剧,电影纪录片)剧本台词定制
欢迎关注WX公众号victorriid2018
也有本剧的word文本,可编辑,已整理
好。50% OFF,谢谢理解(●'◡'●)………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………
The.Legend.of.1900.(1998)
海上钢琴师(1998)
I still ask mylf if I did the right thing
时至今日我依然会问自己
when I abandoned this floating city.
当初应该离开那座海上城吗
And I don't mean only for the work.
不只是辞了工作
The fact is, a friend like that,
重要的是那样的朋友
a real friend,
挚友
you won't meet one again.
此生再难遇见
If you just decide to hang up your a legs,
如果你决定收起水手腿
if you just want to feel something more solid beneath your feet,
如果你想脚踏实地
and if then you no longer hear the music of the gods around you.
如果你再也听不见那天籁般的音乐
But, like he ud to say:
但就像他常说的:
"You're never really done for as long as you got a
"只要你有个好故事和听故事的人...
and someone to tell it to."
这就不是你的末日"
nobody'd believe a single word of my story.
压根没人相信我的故事
It
每次都一样...
Someone would look up and e her.
总有人会抬起头看到她
It's difficult to understand.
真是令人费解
What I'm
是这样...
there were more than a thousand of us on that ship,
那艘船上少说也有一千人
travelling rich-folk, immigrants,
旅行的富人移民
and strange people, and us.
一些怪人还有我们
Yet, there was always one!
但是总有那么一个人!
山西省招生考试管理中心
One guy alone who would e her first.
就那么一个最先看到她
Maybe he was just sitting there eating,
也许他只是坐在那里吃东西
or walking on the deck.
也许只是在甲板上散步
一轮秋影转金波
Maybe he was just fixing his pants.
也许是在缝裤子
He'd look up for a cond, a quick glance out to a,
他就那么一抬头瞄了一眼大海
and he'd e her.
就看到了她山东省大学
Then he'd just stand there, rooted to the spot, his heart racing.傻站在原地心跳加速
And every time, every damn time, I swear,
he'd turn to us, towards the ship towards everybody
那人都会转向我们转向船上的人所有人大喊...
America!
美国!
And I lost big money betting on who'd be the first guy to e her,
赌谁先看到她我输了一次又一次
America!
美国!
怎样连接蓝牙耳机
海上钢琴师
It's a miracle, Santa Rosalia!
真是奇迹啊老天!
What do you mean Santa Rosalia, it's the Madonna di Lourdes!
什么老天是圣母啊!
New York.
纽约
The one who es America first.
最先看到美国的人
There's one on every ship!
每艘船上都有那么一个!
And don't be thinking it's an accident or some optical illusion.
别以为这是意外也不是错觉
明星照It's destiny.
这是命
Tho are people who always have that preci instant stamped on their life.那一瞬间是从生下来就被决定的
And when they were kids, you could look into their eyes,
当他们还小的时候你看着他们的眼睛
and if you looked carefully enough you'd already e her,
朦胧中就有一个她
America.
美国
And I've en a few Americas!
我也见过几次美国!
Six years on that ship, five crossings a year:
六年了每年五个来回:
Europe, America and back. Always soaking in the ocean.
漂泊在美国欧洲之间大洋之上
When you stepped on land you couldn't even piss straight in the john.踏上陆地后撒尿都对不准尿壶
It was steady. The john, I mean,
它并不晃我说的是尿壶
but you'd keep bobbing like an idiot.
是你一直傻傻在晃
You can get off a ship all right, but off
下船容易但放弃大海...
I was just closing. What can I do for you?
正要打烊您有事吗?
When I boarded I was twenty-four years old,
第一次上船我还是二十四岁
and I only cared about one thing in life
那时我只在乎一件事自制蜂蜜柚子茶
playing the trumpet.
吹小号
I'm lling it.
我要卖这个
A Conn.
康牌的spots
Not bad.
不错
Best brass money can buy!
顶级的黄铜!
Could buy, in its day.
当年是顶级的
Been a while since you played, eh?
很久没吹了吧?
If you mean for money, a couple of years.
确实很久没有为钱演奏了
But I've spit my guts through that thing to get rid of the blues console's playing and I've never stopped.(TBD)
但我的音乐我的心血一直没有断过
Don't get
别误会...
The greatest jazz players in the world blew through brass like that.
最伟大的爵士乐手也是用这个的
I'm sure, Sir.
您说得对
But after the war, people want brightness thing.
但战争结束后人们都想听明快的曲子
sweet sounds, never mind jazz!
欢乐的小调爵士都抛到一边了!
Your conn, just a collector's item, now.
你的康牌小号现在只能是收藏了
Six pounds, ten shillings. Best I can do.
六磅十先令最多了
Christ, that's only 25 dollars!
天啊那也才二十五刀!
That horn's my whole life, mister.
它是我生命的一部分师傅
Okay, no-body's going to remember me, like Buddy Bolden or Satchmo.
虽然没人会记得我我不是巴迪波顿也不是"书包嘴大叔"
(著名的爵士演奏家)
But even just being a nobody
那就算是无名小卒
it's got to be worth more than twenty lousy bucks!
也比二十块钱更值吧!
If that's how things are, I suppo it's barely worth half a crown.
如果是按你说的那估计这值半个皇冠了
Shut the door when you leave, plea.
出去记得关门谢谢泰安人

本文发布于:2023-06-04 19:54:33,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/863801.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:美国   撒尿   爵士   编辑   大海   看着
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图