生病常用的英语口语
身体不舒服最难受了,不过我们还是尽量要表示出来,医生才好诊断呀。下面是整理的关于生病常用的英语口语,希望对大家有用,更多消息请关注应届毕业生网。
肠胃有问题
1. he has a bloated,uncomfortable feeling after meal。 (他饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。) 或
2. he feels bloated after eating。
3. he has bouts of abdominal pain。 (他有一阵阵的肚痛。)
4. he feels bloated in his abdominal area。 (他感到肚子胀胀混凝土试模的。)
5. the pain is mainly in the lower (upper) right part of the abdomen。 (痛是在肚子下半部。)
6. he has naua and vomiting。 (他有恶心和呕吐。)
7. it i红烧小排s difficult or painful for him to swallow。 (他吞下食物时会痛。)
8. he has pasd more gas than usual。 (他放…比平常多。)
9. he has been constipated for a few days。 (他便秘了好几天。)
10. he suffers pains when he moves his bowels。 (他大便时很痛。)
11. he has some bleeding from his rectum。 (他的***出血。)
12. he has noticed some blood in his bowel movements。 (他发觉大便时有些血。)
13. his bowel movements are pale, greasy and foul smelling。
or
h莆田市荔城区is bowel movements are grey (or black) in color。 (他的大便呈灰白色。)
14, he has trouble with diarrhea。 (他拉肚子。)
血压有问题
1. His blood p内衣图片ressure is really up。 (他的血压很高。)
2. High blood pressure is creeping up on him。
3. He has noticed freque陶瓷浮雕nt urination, incread thirst and unexpected tireness。 (他发觉常常小便,非常口渴和更加疲倦。)
4. It is a chest p乱世佳人影评ain that gets wor when he bends over or lies down。 (他弯腰或躺下时,胸部更痛。)
5. He has noticed excessive sweating and unexplained tireness。 (他体会到过度的出汗和难以解释的疲倦。)
6. He has a sharp pain in one area of his spine。 (他的脊椎某部位刺痛。)
7. He has pain in other joints including hip, knee and ankle。 (其它关节疼痛包括臀部、膝盖和脚踝。)
8. His eyes em to be bulging。 (他的眼睛觉得有点肿胀。)
9. He has double vision。 (他的视线有双重影子。)
10. He feels there is a film over his eyes。 (他觉得眼里有种薄膜似的东西,挡住视线。)
11. His vision in the right eye blurred。 (他右眼视线模糊不清。)
12. He has had some earaches lately。 (他近来耳朵有点痛。)
13. He has a repeated buzzing or other nois in his ears。 (他耳朵常有嗡嗡的声音)
1. 我觉得不舒服。 I don't feel well.
2. 我觉得冷,并且发抖。 I'm cold and shivering.
3. 我要看医生越快越好。 I need to e the doctor as soon as possible.
4.我头特别疼。I have a terrible headache.
5. 我吃的`药不管用。 The medicine I took isn't helping.
6. 我感到既想呕吐,又想拉肚子。I feel like vomiting and having diarrhea.
7. 我有点反胃。I feel a kind of queasy.
8. 我会因为受不了胃部的疼痛而晕倒的。I will faint from this u花旗参的功效与作用nbearable pain in.
1. What's your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
2. How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
3. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
4. You need an injection. 你需要打针。
5. Is it rious? 我的病严重吗?
6. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院吗?
7. Have you en the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
8. What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说?
9. Jack is up and俄罗斯超级联赛 about now. 杰克病后复原了。
10. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我应该服用奎宁。
11. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么药?
12. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。
13. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一针青霉素。
14. Y来例假可以吃芒果吗ou have to be operated on. 你得做手术。
15. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure. 他给我做了X光本地征婚女电话胸透并量了血压。
本文发布于:2023-05-19 23:03:47,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/829926.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |