还有其他疑问吗英文客服对话模板

更新时间:2023-06-01 20:37:35 阅读: 评论:0

还有其他疑问吗英文客服对话模板
案例一:
我的车坏了
AHello,towing rvice. Whats your prob1 em?
您好。拖车服务。您遇到什么问题了?
BYes. I need a tow truck. My car is broken down.
怎么做肠粉我需要一辆拖车。我的车坏了。
AWhere are you now?
您现在的位置?
BI a人才培养规格m on the Highway 401, clo to the Lipton Link.
我在401号公路上,靠近Lipton Link 的位置。
AAll right. I got it. What color is your car?
好的。我知道了。您的车是什么颜色的?
BBlack.
黑色的。
AAnd plate number.
车牌号是什么?
BAKPM 400.
AKPM400。
AOk any. Just stay in your car. Well be there in five minutes.
好的。请在车里等待。我们5分钟就到。
BThanks a lot.
非常感谢。
Any other questions?
还有其他疑问吗?
No more questions,thank you
没有疑问了谢谢
Don't mention it
不要客气冠周炎吃什么药
案例二:
我可以换件毛衣吗
AHello. Thank you for calling Spend Mart.
您好。感谢您致电Spend Mart。
BIs this the Cus tomer Service Desk?
请问是客户服务柜台吗?
AYes. How can I help you?
是的。我能为您做什么?
莫名其妙意思护肤品品牌大全BI bought a sweater from your store a week ago. It says size 12.But actually, it is a size 10. Can I exchange it?
库里英文
一周前我在你们的店里买了一件毛衣。标着是12号,可实际上是10号。
我能换一件吗?
ADo you have the receipt with you?
请问您还留着收据吗?
BYes,I do.
是的。
AI like to apologize for the problem. Plea come down with your receipt and sweater to exchange it for the size you want.
很抱歉给您造成的麻烦。请带着您的收据和毛衣到店里更换您需要的尺码。
BThank you very much.
谢谢。
AYoure welcome.
别客气。
沃斯托克湖我想激活语言信箱服务
ATelco Mobile, how can I help you?
这里是电话公司,需要什么服务?
BYes,Id like to activate my voice mail rvice plea. .
我想激活语言信箱服务。
ACertainly sir, we currently have a special promotion where we include voice mail rvices , call waiting and also three way calling.
好的,先生,目前我们提供- -种特殊服务,包括语音邮件服务,呼叫等
待和三种方式的通话。
BSure that sounds great! Are there any other fees?
那听起来很棒。要收其他的费用吗?
ANot at all. No hidden fees or surcharges, it is a flat monthly
没有。没有隐性收费或额外费用,完全是包月费用。
BPerfect. I also wanted to know if there is any call forwarding
rvice? I am usually out of town and would like my calls to be .
forwarded to a local number.
太好了。我还想知道是否有电话转接服务。我经常不在镇里,我想把打
给的电话转到当地的号码上。
AYes of cour. We can activate all the rvices in about an
hour.
唐诗三百首幼儿早教朗诵当然有。这些服务一小时内就能激活。
Any other questions?
还有其他疑问吗?
No more questions,thank you
没有疑问了谢谢
Don't mention it
不要客气

本文发布于:2023-06-01 20:37:35,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/828722.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:服务   没有   需要   疑问   店里   语言   邮件   语音
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图