红星美凯龙收银台英语接待规范

更新时间:2023-06-01 10:29:19 阅读: 评论:0

一:礼貌用语
1Welcome to Red star. (Can I help you?)
欢迎光临红星,(请问我可以帮您吗?)
2Thank you very much.
非常感谢!
3You are welcome.
不用客气
4Welcome to come here again !
欢迎您再来。
5Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy your stay.
谢谢您,希望您对我们的服务满意。
二:洗手间位置
Customer: Excu me. Where is the washroom?
顾客:  请问洗手间在哪儿?
ServantThe washroom is in the first right exit 1楼)(可以用grand floor表示一楼,也可以用first floor
服务员:洗手间在右拐的第一个安全出口。
        The washroom is in the last exit at the end of this way. (2楼、3)
洗手间在这条路的最后一个安全出口。
        The washroom is at the end of the cond /first floor. (国际馆宵衣旰食的意思)
洗手间在二楼/一楼的尽头。
三:咨询
1):询问厂家位置
SWelcome to Red star. (Can I help you?)
欢迎光临红星,(请问我可以帮您吗?)
CExcu me. Where is the HANFENG?
请问翰丰在哪儿?
SHANFENG is on the fourth floor . You can take the escalator to the fourth/third floor.1楼)
翰丰在我们的四楼。您可以乘坐电动扶梯上四楼。
HANFENG is on the fourth floor .You can go to the end of this way, take the escalator to the fourth/third floor.2楼、3楼)
翰丰在我们的四楼。您可以到尽头,乘坐电动扶梯上四楼。
HANFENG is on  fourth floor in another buildingYou enter and turn left, go to the end and take the escalator to the fourth/形容寒冷的诗句third floor. (国际馆)
翰丰在我们另外一栋楼的四楼。您进门往左拐,走到尽头上四楼。
2):咨询家具情况
SWelcome to Red star. (Can I help you?)
欢迎光临红星,(请问我可以帮您吗?)
C: I’d like to e children furniture.mattress/ rattan furniture/Baby crib/ curtain/cloth sofa/shoe rack
您好,我想看看儿童家具。(床垫、藤家具、儿童床、窗帘、布艺沙发、鞋架。)
S: Children furniture mattress/ rattan furniture/Baby crib/ curtain/cloth sofa/ shoe rack.is on and floor.
儿童家具(床垫、藤家具、儿童床、窗帘、布艺沙发、鞋架。)在我们的一楼。
C: I’d like to e leather sofa. (Board type furniture/ sofa-bed/ dining table/ double-bed /dresr/ stool/ end table)
您好,我想看看皮制沙发。(板式家具、沙发床、餐桌、双人床、梳妆台、凳子、茶几、)
S: Leather sofa (Board type furniture/ sofa-bed/ dining table/ double-bed /dresr/ stool/ end table) is on the cond/first floor.
皮制沙发(板式家具、沙发床、餐桌、双人床、梳妆台、凳子、茶几、)在我们的二楼。
C: I’d like to e solid wood furniture.
我想看实木的家具。
S: Solid wood furniture is on the third/cond floor.
实木家具在我们的三楼。
C: I’d like to e Chine style furniture。(antique reproduction furniture/annatto furniture/
我想看中式家具。(仿古家具、红木家具。)
S: Chine style furniture。(antique reproduction furniture/annatto furnitureis on the fourth/third  floor.
中式家具(仿古家具、红木家具。)在我们的四楼。
C: I’d like to e office furniture。(arm chair
我想看办公家具。(扶手椅)
S: Office furniturearm chair is on the fourth/third  floor
办公家具(扶手椅)在四楼
四:付款
S: Welcome .Will you be paying with credit card or cash?
欢迎光临。您刷卡还是付现金?
CCash. /Credit card
现金/刷卡。
SYou should pay me 1950 Yuan.
需要付我1950元。
STotal amount is 1950 yuan, accept your 2000  yuan ,change 50 yuan.(现金)
总金额1950元,收您2000元,找零50元。
SThe total amount is 1950yuan, Plea check it .And enter your credit card password.(刷卡)
共收您1950元,请核对金额并输入密码。
SPlea sign it.
陈赋
请您签字。
SPlea take care of your invoice.and card.
请保管好您的票据.(和卡。)
SSorry your bankcard’s remaining sum is insufficient, Do you have any other card?
对不起,您银行卡的余额不足,可以换张卡吗?
SYou paid 400 yuan by card, another 502 yuan in cash.
您刷卡400元,付现金502元。
SExcu me, do you have any small change?
请问您有零钱吗?云南的歌会
CHow much, plea?
请问多少钱?
SYou should pay me two yuan more.
请再付两元钱。
SThank you very much.
谢谢。
S: Your card is overas card, can not u. Do you have any other card? Do you have Chine credit/Visa card?
您的卡是境外卡,不可以使用。可以换张卡吗?(您有中国信用卡吗?)
SThank you for your coming, plea take care.
  感谢您的光临,请慢走。
汪国真经典语录五:折扣及送货
C: How much is this sofa?
  请问这套沙发多少钱?
S: RMB 15000.
  15000元。
C: It ems rather expensive.Is it possible there is a discount?
  有点高,可以再优惠点吗?
S: Well, we’re ready to reduce our price by 20 percent. This is our rock - bottom price,. We can’t make any further concessions.
好吧,我们准备减价百分之二十.这是我方的最低价格,不能再让了
  我们可以再给你降2折,这是最低价了,不能再低了。
CHave in stock?
  有现货吗?被蛇咬
S: Sorry .We can provide samples for you. Once the furniture arrived,give you instant delivery.
  不好意思,没有。我们可以先将样品给您用,等家具到了,再送到你家去调换。
C:Invoice,plea.
  可以开发票吗?i的所有格
S: Sorry, the price without invoice. 
  不好意思,这是不含发票的价格。
C: Will you arrange for delivery and t up for our purcha?
1:你们提供送货及安装服务吗?
S: Certainly,sir.
    当然。
C: Alright.I'll take it.
好吧,我定了。
S: I'll complete the paperwork for you.
我给您开货单。
2S: Freight RMB80.
运费要另外加80元。
S:You can pay a deposit, and to pay the balance before delivery. Can also cash on delivery.
您可以先交一部分定金,送货之前来付余款。可以货到付款。
C: OK.When delivery?
好的。什么时候送货?
S: About 25 days later. When are you free?
大概韩国古代电影25天以后送货。您什么时候在家?
C:About 10 am to3 pm.
大概10点到下午三点。
S: I will arrange for you. Plea leave your contact phone number.

本文发布于:2023-06-01 10:29:19,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/826057.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:家具   送货   洗手间   四楼   换张   位置   梳妆台
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图