Lesson Twenty-four
Handover 交接班
Dialog A: Chief/Second Mates Handover
对话1: 大副、二副交接
Second Mate: Did you have a nice dream?
二副: 你做好梦了吗?
Chief Mate: Oh, at the mid-way. A/B wakes me.
大副: 刚到一半,一水叫我。
修改远程桌面端口Second Mate: Cour 275°. A passing vesl is on our port bow. The compass error has been adjusted. Dead racon is on the chart. Captain orders that call him if there is something abnormal.
二副: 航向275°,左舷船头有一艘对驶船,罗经差已校正,海图上已画出推算船位。船长命令有异常时叫他。
Chief Mate: OK, have a nice dream.
大副: 现在,你去睡个好觉吧。
Dialog B: Second/Third Mates Handover
对话2: 二副、三副交接
Second Mate: What’s the matter?
二副: 绿叶对根的情意苏州石湖公园出什么事了?
Third Mate: The wind is so strong. Sea rough. Captain orders: Alter cour if necessary. Prent cour 202°, speed 10.5 knots.
三副: 风太强了,海面大浪。船长命令:必要时可转向。现在航向202°,航速10.5节。
Second Mate: OK. The movie shown in saloon is wonderful. Won’t you watch?
二副: 好,大台放的电影太好了,你不想看吗?
Third Mate: A good sleep is number one choice.
三副: 睡个好觉是最佳选择。
Dialog C: Handover alongside
对话3: 系泊交接
Third Mate: The dock side crane is not working. The stevedores ud our cranes one hour ago. No.1 crane motor is inoperative as well.培优补差总结
三副: 岸吊不好用,1小时前装卸工用我们吊。1舱吊的电机也不好用。
Second Mate: Call electrician and report to Chief, Third Mate.
二副: 三副,叫电机员并报告大副。
Third Mate: I did. The electrician is repairing. The Chief is consulting with harbour master. I reported to Captain.
三副: 我已做了,电机员正在修理,大副正与港长交涉。我报告了船长。
Second Mate: OK, I will have a bath and go to duty free shop to buy a TV.
二副: 好了,我洗个澡到免税店去买电视。
Third Mate: Good luck.
三副: 祝你好运。
Practical Expressions 实用表达方式
A. Captain Orders 船长命令
1. Due to den fog. Keep a sharp lookout. Navigate with caution.
由于雾浓,请仔细瞭望,认真驾驶。
2. Wake me up while arriving at Cheng Shantou.对朋友的理解
到成山头时,请叫我。
3. Call me at any time if you find something abnormal.
如发现异常,随时叫我。
4. Inform me at any time if the bridge needs.
如需要我到驾驶台,随时叫我。
5. When on duty, strictly obey Night Orders. Report me on turning position.
必修一历史
值班时,定要严格的执行夜航命令。到转向点处,向我报告。
6. Notify me if the weather changed.
如天气有变,通知我。
7. It is reported that fog will t in tonight. Inform me when fog arrives.
报告晚上有雾,下雾时告诉我。
8. Safety navigation should be borne in mind.
时刻牢记安全航行第一。
9. Wake me up if the ice deteoriates.
若冰况恶化,请叫我。
10. Navigate with reduced speed when the fog t in. Report me immediately.
下雾时,减速航行,并立即向我报告。
11. Report to me if you find abandoned vesl.
若发现弃船,通知我。
12. Consult anything with C/O. Do not call me until arrival at mouth of strait.
有事请与大副商量,到海峡入口叫我。
13. We made rendez-vous with M/V Jin Gang Ling. Keep a sharp lookout in vicinity.
我们已约会“金刚岭”船,请在附近瞭望。
14. Inform me when arriving at Good Hope Cape.
当抵达好望角转向点时,请叫我。
15. Check Gyro and Magnetic cours frequently.
你好我好大家好经常核对陀螺罗经和磁罗经航向。
16. Alter cour to 175°when the distance recorder shows 610′and report to me.
计程仪显示610海里时,转向175°,并向我报告。
17. Don’t determine the position in accordance with few radar information.
不要由少量雷达数据定出船位。粉蒸草鱼
18. Test auto pilot once each watch by hand wheel operation.
每班一次用手动舵检查自动舵。
19. Never alter cour without my instruction unless clo quarters imminent.
没有我的命令全不得改变航向除非出现紧迫局面。
20. Take celestial azimuth and find compass error on each watch if the weather is fine.
如天气好,每一班测取天体方位求出罗经差。