狮子王 剧本
From the day
自从那一天,我们到达...
on the planet.
在这个星球上。
And, blinking, step into the sun.
并且眨着(眼睛),步入阳光下。2015年属
There's more to e than can ever be en.
那儿有更多的要看,超过了曾经可以被看见的。
[那儿有更多的事物,是你平生未见]
More to do than can ever be done.
更多的要做,超过曾经可以被做到的。简历自我评价
[有更多的事,是你尚未尝试的]
There's far too much to take in here.
这儿有太多的(事物),去理解,从这儿。
[这儿有太多的学问,可以去领悟]
More to find than can ever be found.
更多的去发现超过曾经可以被发现的。
But the sun rolling high,
但是太阳旋转着升高,
鬼后through the sapphire sky, keeps great and small,
穿过蔚蓝色的天空保持着伟大和渺小
on the endless round.
在那无止境的循环中,
It's the circle of life.
它是生命的循环,
And it moves
而且它推动着我们所有人...
through despair and hope,
通过绝望和希望,
through faith and love,
通过信仰和爱情,
till we find
直到我们找到我们的位置,
on the
在那不断延伸的道路上,
向量共线in the circle,
在这循环中,
the circle of life.
这生命的循环。
It's the circle of life.
它是生命的循环。
And it moves
而且它推动着我们所有人...
through despair and hope,
通过绝望和希望,
through faith and love,
通过信仰和爱情,
till we find
直到我们找到我们的位置,
on the
在那不断延伸的道路上,
in the circle,
在这循环中,
the circle of life.
这生命的循环。
Life's not fair, is it?
生命是不公平的,是吗?
You e, I... Well, I shall never be king.
你看,我... 嗯,我将永远不是国王。
And you shall never e the light of another day.
而你将永远看不到另一天的光明。
Adieu.再见。
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?
(难道)你的妈妈从来没有告诉你 不要玩你的食物吗?
What do you want? 你想干什么?
I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.
我来这里为了宣布, 国王Mufasa在他(来这里)的路上。
So you'd better have a
因此,你最好有一个好托辞...
hr分几个级别for missing the ceremony this morning.
为缺席那个仪式,今天早上的。
Oh, now, look, Zazu. You've made me lo my lunch.牛画
哦,现在,看吧,Zazu。 你使我丢了我的午餐。
Ha! You'll lo more than that when the king gets through with you.
哈!你将失去比那个更多,当国王收拾完你。
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
他生气得如同一头得了疝气的河马。
Ooh. I quiver with fear!
哦,我害怕得发抖啊!
Now, Scar, don't look at me that way.
现在,Scar,不要那样看着我。
Help!
救命啊!
Scar, drop him.
Scar,放下他。
Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.
无懈可击的准时,陛下。 [太及时了,陛下]
Why, if it isn't my
哎呀,如果这不是我的大哥...
Descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
从高位下来,结交平民。
Sarabi and I didn't e you at the prentation of Simba.
Sarabi和我没有看到你, 在Simba的介绍会上。
That was today?
那是今天吗?
Oh, I feel simply awful!
哦,我感到非常难受![我感到非常抱歉]
Must've slipped my mind.
肯定是从我脑子里滑掉了。
[肯定是我不小心忘记了]
Yes, well, as slippery as your
是的,好吧,就像你的脑筋一样靠不住...
as the king's brother, you should've been first in line!
作为国王的弟弟,你本应该站在队伍的第一位!
Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born.
嗯,我(原本)是排在第一位, 直到这个小毛球出生了。
That hairball is my son and your future king.
那个小毛球是我的儿子,也是你未来的国王
Oh, I shall practice my curtsy.
噢,我该去练习我的屈膝礼了。
Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
不要转过身(把)你的背对着我,Scar。
Oh, no, Mufasa.
哦,不,Mufasa。
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
也许(是)你不应该背弃我(才对)。
Is that a challenge?
那是一个挑战吗?
Temper, temper.
脾气(小点),脾气(小点)。
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
我不会去梦想挑战你。
[我做梦都不敢挑战你]
Pity. Why not?
可怜虫。为什么不呢?
As far as brains go, I got the lion's share.
远到智力(可以)达到的 [就智力而言], 我有狮子(智慧)的一份。
But when it comes to brute strength,
但是当提到粗暴的力量时,
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
我恐怕我占有的是(狮子)基因池的最浅的一端。
There's one in every family, sire.
(这样的家伙)在每个家庭中都有一个,陛下。
Two in mine, actually,
我(家里)有两个,事实上,
and they always manage to ruin special occasions.
而且他们总是设法破坏特别的场合。
What am I going to do with him?
我该怎么对待他?
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
他(可以)做成一个非常美观的小鞋毡。
Zazu!
Zazu!
And just think,
而且正好设想一下,
关于下雪的诗
Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him.
什么时候他变脏了, 你(就)能把他拿出去,然后打一打他。
Dad! Dad!爸爸!爸爸!
Come on, Dad, we gotta go! Wake up!
快点,爸爸!我们得走了!醒醒。
Sorry.抱歉。
Dad. Dad. 爸爸,爸爸。
Your son is awake.
你的儿子醒了。
Before sunri, he's your son.
日出之前,他是你的儿子。
Dad! Come on, Dad.
爸爸,快点儿,爸爸。
You promid.
你答应过(我的)!
OK, OK. 好的,好的。
I'm up, I'm up. 我起来了,我起来了。
Look, Simba. 看,Simba。
鬼中鬼Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
所有这一切,被阳光触及到的, 都是我们的王国。
Wow!哇!
A king's time as ruler ris and falls like the sun.
一个国王作为统治者的时代, 升起和落下,就像太阳(一样)。
One day, Simba, the sun will t on my time here,
有一天,Simba,太阳将会下沉在我的时代,
and will ri with you as the new king.
然后将会升起,随着你成为新的国王。
- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.
- 而这将都是我的吗? - 所有的一切。
Everything the light touches.
阳光能照到的一切。
What about that shadowy place?
那片阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders.