LionKing狮子王中英文剧本

更新时间:2023-05-31 14:56:59 阅读: 评论:0

Lion King 狮子王中英文剧本
From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光
There's more to e than can ever be en
那儿有你看不完的东西
More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事
There's far too much to take in here
有数不尽你无法体会经验的事
More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏
But the sun roll ing high 可是太阳高挂在天空
Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中
Keeps great and smal l on the endless round
不论伟大与渺小都保存下来
It's the circle of life 那是生生不息
And it moves us all 而那感动了你我
Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love 历经信心与爱
Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地
On the path unwind ing 在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle 在那生生不息之中
The circle of life 生生不息… 
It's the circle of life 生生不息
And it moves us all 而那令我们感动
Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love 历经信心与爱
Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地
On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle 在那生生不息之中
The circle of life 生生不息… 
Life's not fair,is it? You Well,I shall never be king. And you shall never e the light of another day. Adieu.
生命真不公平啊!你看我呢,永远都当不上王,而你永远也见不到明天了,再见
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物
What do you want? 你想干什么?
I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excu.for missing the ceremony this morning.
我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口
Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lo my lunch.
你害我的午餐都没了
Ha! You'll lo more when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
调查报告作文
等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒
Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. Help!
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我救命啊!
Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来
Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
Why,if it isn't my 这不是我大哥吗?descending from on high to mingle with the commoner s. 屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混
Sarabi and I didn't e you at the prentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你
That was today? Oh,I feel simply awful! Must've slipped my mind.
那是今天吗?我觉得好害怕呀!我八成是给忘了
Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is..as the king' you should've been first in line!
. 是呀,你忘的不只如此,身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位Well,I was first until the little hairball was born.
我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生
That hairball is and your future king.
这个小毛球是我儿子他也是你未来的国王
Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.我该学学我的礼节啦
Don't turn your back on me,Scar.
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Oh,no,Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
不,木法沙,或许是你不该背对着我
Is that a challenge?这是一个挑战吗?
Temper,temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
冷静!冷静!我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
Pity. Why not?
可惜,为什么呢?
As far as brains go,I got the lion's share.
要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧
But when it comes to
说到蛮力嘛… 
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了
There's one in every family,sire. Two in and they always manage to ruin special occasions. What am I going to do with him?He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下,事实上我家有两个而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合我该拿他怎么办?拿他做地毯会非常好看
Zazu! 沙祖
怎么瘦脸和双下巴And just think, whenever he you could take him out and beat him.
而且想一想,每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打
Dad! Dad! Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! Sorry. Dad. Dad. 爸,爸快起来,我们要走了啦!对不起爸…爸… 
Your son is awake. 你儿子已经醒了
Before sunri,he's your son. 在天亮前,他是你儿子
Dad! Come on,Dad. You promid.
爸…拜托啦!你答应过我的呀!
- OK,OK. I'm up,I'm up. Look,Simba.
好吧,好吧我醒了,我醒了辛巴,你看
Everything the light touche s is our kingdom.
阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土
A king's time as ruler ris and falls like the sun.
一个国王的统治就跟太阳的起落是相同的
One day,Simba,the sun will t on my
总有一天,太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉
and will ri with you as the new king.
并且在你当国王的时候一同上升
- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.
这一切都是我的吗?所有的一切
Everything the light touches. 阳光能照到的所有东西… What about that shadowy place? 那有阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders.You must never go there,Simba.
那在我们的国度之外你绝不可以去那个地方
But I thought    a king can do whatever he wants.
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
孙倩颖
There's more to being king than getting your way all the time
你错了,国王也不能凡事随心所欲
- There's more? -
不能吗?辛巴
Everything you e exist in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都有他存在的价值
As king,you need to understand
身为国王,你不但要了解
and respect all 还要去尊重所有的生活
from the crawl ing ant to the leaping antelope.
包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope?
但是,爸…我们不是吃羚羊吗?
Yes,Simba,but let me explain. When we die,our bodies become the grass..and the antelope eat the grass.And so we are all connected, in the great circle of life.
是呀,我来跟你解释一下我们死后呢,尸体会成为草而羚羊是吃草的所以…在这个生命圈里面,都是互相有关联的
- Good morning,sire! 早安,陛下
- Good morning,Zazu. 沙祖,你早
Checking in with the morning report. Fire away.
我来做早上的例行报告你说吧
Chimp s are going ape,giraffe s remain above it all
黑猩猩激动而长颈鹿高高在上
Elephant s remember,though just what,I can't recall
大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情
Crocodile s are snapping up fresh offers from the banks 鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物
Shown interest in my nest egg, but I quickly said,no,thanks
他向我展示巢里的蛋我说不客气
We haven't paid the hornbill s,and the vulture s have    a hunch我们没去看犀鸟而秃鹰有第六感
Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch
不是每个受邀的人都会来吃午餐
This is the morning report 哈哈,这就是晨间报告
Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉
Every grunt,roar,and snort ,Not a tale I distort,on the morning report
每个呼吸微笑每个轻声吼叫都在晨间报告
-
What are you doing,son? - Pounc ing.
儿子,你在干什么?扑东西
Let an old pro show you how it's done.
让个老手示范给你看看
Oh,the buffalo have got a
今年草地肥美水牛个个吃得强又壮尽量的压低身子
Stay low to the ground. Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right. Not a sound.
豪猪受到阻挠趴在地上意图节省他毒气趴在地上,好,我知道了…不停追逐文书鸟别出声
The ason's colors en in all
番红花是本季色彩随处都可见
Take it slow. One
动一动行列纵队进行慢慢往下慢慢来,向前一步
- ...in the dung …聚集在水肥处然后… 噗… 
This is the morning report 这就是晨间报告
Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉
工作要求
Every grunt,roar,and snort 每个呼吸微笑
Not a tale I distort 每个轻声吼叫
On the morning report 都在晨间报告
哈…非常好
- Zazu! - Yes!
沙祖什么事呀?
Sir! News from the underground. Now, Sire! Hyena s in the pride lands!
地下传来的消息好,这一次呢… 陛下土狼到了荣耀石啦!Zazu,take Simba home. 沙祖,带辛巴回家
- Dad,can't I come? 我不能去吗?
- No,son. 不行,儿子
I never get to go anywhere. 哼!什么地方都不准我去
Oh,young master,one day,you will be king. Then you can cha tho slobber stupid poacher s from dawn until dusk.
哦,小主人将来你也会当国王的然后你就可以随心所欲地
去追逐那些流着口水卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者
Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what? 嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?
I despi guessing games. 我最痛恨猜谜游戏了
I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock. 我将成为这里的国王耶
Oh,goody.哦!真好啊
My dad just showed me the whole kingdom..and I'm gonna
rule it all..
我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度而我将会统治一切
Yes,well forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back,you know.
是啊哦!请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来我的背不好你知道的Hey,Uncle Scar, when I'm king,what'll that make you?
嘿,刀疤叔叔如果我是国王那你是什么?
A monkey's uncle. You're so weird. You have no idea.
你这猴子你好奇怪哦!还有更怪的呢!
So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he?
哦!原来你爸爸带你看过整个王国了,是吗?
Everything. 看过啦
He didn't show you what's beyond at the northern border?
他没有带你到北方边界太阳升起的地方吗?
Well,no. He said I can't go there.没有他说我不能去那里
And he's absolutely right. It's far too dangerous. Only the bravest lions go there.
他说的完全正确那里太危险了只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀Well,I'm brave. What's out there? 我很勇敢啊那有什么?
I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you.
对不起,辛巴我就是不能告诉你
Why not? 为什么?
Simba,Simba,I'm only for the well-being of my favorite nephew.
面条一般煮几分钟
辛巴,辛巴我只是在为我最喜欢的侄子着想
Yeah,right. I'm your only nephew. All the more reason for me to be protective.
没错,我是你唯一的侄子所以罗,我才更要保护你
An elephant graveyard is no place for    a young prince. oh
一个年轻的王子不适合到大象墓园去的哦!
An elephant what? Whoa. 大象的什么?哇… 
Oh,dear,I've said too much. Well,I suppo you'd have found out sooner u being so clever and all. Oh, just do me one favor.Promi me you'll never visit that dreadful place.
哦!天啊我说的太多了不过我猜你早晚总会发现的你一直是这么样的聪明帮我个忙吧!跟我保证你绝对不会去那个可怕的地方
- No problem. 没问题
- There's    a good lad. You run along now and have fun. And remember, it's our little cret.
这才是乖孩子你现在自己出去玩吧并且记得哦…这是我们的小秘密
- Hey, - Hi,Simba. Come on. I just heard about this great place. 嘿!娜娜嗨!辛巴走吧我刚才听到一个很棒的地方
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath. And it's time for
yours.
辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊你也该洗澡罗
Mom,you're messing up my mane! OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?
妈,你把我的毛弄乱了啦好了!我干净了我们可以走了吗?So,where are we going? It better not be anyplace dumb. 我们要到哪里去呀?最好不要什么烂地方
No,it's really cool. 不!那真的很酷耶
So,where is this really cool place?这个很酷的地方是在哪里Oh. Around the water hole.就在水洞附近
The water hole? What's so great about the water hole?
水洞附近?水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?
I'll show you when we get there. 等到了那里我再告诉你
Oh. Mom,can I go with Simba? 哦妈,我能去吗?
Hmm,what do you think,Sarabi? 沙拉碧你说呢?
- Plea? - Plea? It's all right with me.
这个嘛… 拜托… 我是没什么意见
- All right! - Yeah! 哦,耶… 
As long as Zazu goes with you. 不过要沙祖跟你们一起去No,not Zazu. Step lively.
不…不要沙祖开心一点嘛
The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.
越快到水洞我们就可以越快回家
So,where are we really going? 我们到底要去哪里呀?
-
An elephant graveyard. - Wow! Shh! Zazu.
一个大象的墓园哇!嘘…沙祖
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?
对了我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀?
我们摆脱沙祖以后…再去大象的墓园
Oh,just look at you two. 哦!看看你们俩个
Little eds of romance blossom ing in the savanna.
大草原上一段小小的罗曼史正在孕育
Your parents will
你们的父母会很高兴的
what with your being betroth ed and all. - Be... what?
等到你们订婚之后还有… 什么?
- Betrothed. Intended. Affianced.
准备成婚订下婚约、海誓山盟
<? 意思是… 
One day,you two are going to be married.
有一天你们俩个会结婚恶心… 
I can't marry her. She's my friend.
我不能娶她耶她是我的朋友
Yeah,it'd be so weird. 对,那实在太奇怪了
Sorry to bust 很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦
but you two turtledove s have no choice.
但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择
It's a tradition going back generations.
这是流传了好几世代的传统
When I'm king,that'll be the first thing to go.
等我当国王第一就是废除这件事
- Not so long as I'm around. . 只要有我在就不准
- In that ca,you're fired 哦,那你被开除了
Hmm. Nice try,but only the king can do that.
很聪明但只有国王才能开除我
Well,he's the future king. 可是他是未来的国王啊
Yeah,so you have to do what I tell you.
对!所以我说什么你都得听
Not yet,I don't. .And with an attitude like that..I'm afraid you're shaping up a pretty pathetic king indeed.
嘿嘿!现在还不必听而且由你这种态度恐怕你以后会变成一个相当悲惨的国王
Hmm. Not the way I e it. I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware
哼!我看才不会呢我将会是万兽之王瞧瞧我的模样
Well,I've never en a king of beasts With quite so little hair 从来没有一个狮子王他的毛会那么少
I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before
来看看我的威严没有人比得过
I'm brushing up on looking down I'm working on my roar 没有人敢说“不要啦” 只要我说声“要” 
Thus far,a rather uninspiring thing. 从来没见过像你那么糟Oh,I just can't wait to be king 等不及成为狮子王
You've rather    a long way to go,young master,if
你还有很长的路要走呢小主人
- No one sayin', 如果你以为… 
"Do this"Now,when I said that..没有任何吩咐我那么说的时候
- No one saying,"Be there" 没有任何束缚
- What I 我的意思是… 
- No one sayin',"Stop that" 没有任何坏处
- But what you don' - No one sayin',"See here"
总会有你好处听我说… 
Free to run around all day 自由自在到处跑
Well,that's definitely out. 绝对不是那样的
Free to do it all my way 做错事情也没人吵
I think it's time that you and I Arranged a heart-to-heart
找个时间该坐下来来好好谈一谈
Kings don't need advice from little hornbill s for a start
别浪费唇舌是建议一律都免谈
If this is where the monarchy is headed,count me out
如果你真的这样统治我想那就惨
Out of rvice,out of Africa, 干脆离开这块烂地方
I wouldn't hang about 我再也不想管
This child is getting wildly out of wing
这小孩已经开始嫌我烦Oh,I just can't wait to be king,Everybody,look left, Everybody, look right, Everywhere you look,
等不及成为狮子王所有人往左看所有人往右看所有人往这看
I'm standing in the spotlight Not yet!
我在你们中间还早呢!
Let every creature go for broke and sing
让所有万物都一起歌唱
Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing
让我们随他脚步到处闯
It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling
让所有万物都一起颂赞
Oh,I just can't wait to be king 等不及成为狮子王… 
I beg your pardon,madam, get off!
对不起,夫人您坐在我的身上了请让一让
All right! It worked! - We lost him.
辛巴娜娜… 好啦!成功了摆脱他了吧
- I am a genius. 我…是个天才
Hey,genius,it was my idea. 嘿!天才那是我的主意
Yeah,but I pulled it off. - With me!
没错啊但是,是我执行的啊还有我
- Oh,yeah? 哦,是吗?
- Pinned ya. 输了吧
- Hey,let me up. 让我起来
Pinned ya again. This is it. We made it. woo
你又输了吧就是这里我们成功了哇…
It's really creepy. 这里阴森森的
Yeah. Isn't it great? 是啊,不是很棒吗?
- We could get in big trouble. 我们可能会有大麻烦
I know 我知道
I wonder if its brains are still in there.
不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿?
There's only one way to know. 只有一个办法能知道
Come on,let's go check it out. Wrong!
走吧,我们去看看不对
The only checking out you will be to check out of here.
你们唯一该做的事情就是立刻离开这里
Oh,man! 烦耶!
We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.
我们已经超出荣耀石的范围太远了
Look,Banana Beak is scared. 你看那个尖嘴老头害怕了
It's Mr. Banana Beak to you,
不管我是不是尖嘴小老头小毛球
名词的分类
and right now we are all in very real danger.
我告诉你我们的处境真的是很危险
Danger? Ha! 危险?哈哈… 
I walk on the wide side. 我在荒野中行走
I laugh in the face of danger. 我会当面嘲笑危险
Well,well,well, Well,well,well, 哈哈哈哈…哇哇哇… Banzai, what have we got here? Hmm. I don't know,Shenzi.
斑仔看看这是什么?桑琪,我不知道
What do you think,Ed? ha Just what I was thinking.行测数字推理
阿德,你觉得呢?哈… 对!就如我刚刚在想
A trio of trespasrs! 三个违规的家伙
And quite by accident, 这完全是个意外!
let me assure you. A simple navigational error.
我跟你们保证这只是航行上的小小的错误
Whoa,,wait I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.
等等… 我认识你你是木法沙的小跟班
I,madam,am the king's major-domo.
夫人我是国王陛下的总管
- And that would The future king.
这么说你就是… 未来的国王
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?
你知道我们是怎么对付超出自己国界的国王吗?
You can't do anything to me.
你们也不能把我怎么样啊!
Technically,they can. We are on their land.
理论上可以我们在他们的土地上
But,Zazu,you told me they're nothing but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.
信南山
可是沙祖你跟我说他们只是爱流口水的傻瓜啊!
- Lx-nay on the upid-stay.
能不能不要再提傻瓜这两个字?
- Who are you callin' upid-stay? 嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?
My,my,my. Look at the sun! It's time to go!
停…你看那个太阳我该走了
What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner. 急什么?我们很乐意你留下来晚餐
Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around! ha...
是呀… 我们可以吃… 狮子大餐呀!哈… 
Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got one!
等等… 有了,有了,有了
Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think? ha.
我要一份幼狮三明治你觉得呢?哈… 
What,Ed?What is it? Hey,did we order this dinner to go?
什么?阿德?什么?我们订的晚餐要外带吗?
- No,why? 没有啊!怎么啦?
- 'Cau there it goes! 因为他们跑了
- Did we lo 'em? 我们甩掉他们了吗?
- I think so. 我想是的
Where's Zazu? 沙祖在哪?
The little major-domo all the way to the birdie-boiler.
原来我们的小总管一路赶着想做只白煮鸟
Oh,no! Not the birdie-boiler! 不!我不要做白煮鸟!Hey,why don't you pick on somebody your own size?
嘿!你们为什么不去找一个跟你们差不多大的
- Like you? - Oops. simba Here,kitty,kitty,kitty.
像…你吗?哦哦!辛巴快来呀!小宝贝
That was it? Do it again. Come on. Oh,plea,plea!
哈哈…就这样吗?再吼一次,来呀!
Uncle,uncle! - Silence! 大…大哥误会…误会
- Silence!- We're gonna shut up right now!
闭嘴!闭嘴!我们都闭嘴
Calm down. We're really sorry. 别激动我们真的很抱歉
If you ever come near my
如果你们敢再靠近我儿子
Oh,this is your son? Oh,your son? - Did you know that?
这位…这位是您的… 哦!是您的公子啊你知道吗?
No. Me? I didn'No,did you?
不,我不知道这个… 你…你知道吗?
- No,of cour not. - No. - Ed? - Ed? Toodles.
不,当然不知道不!阿德?溜
You deliberately disobey ed me. - Dad,I'm sorry. 爸,我… 你故意违抗我的命令爸,我很抱歉
- Let's go home. I thought you were very brave.
跟我回家去我认为你非常勇敢
Zazu - Yes,sire? Take Nala home.
沙祖是的,陛下-带娜娜回家
I've got to teach my son a lesson. Come,Nala. Simba,
我必须要给我儿子上一课娜娜,走吧辛巴,唉!
good luck. Simba 祝你好运辛巴
Simba,I'm very disappointed in you. - I know.
辛巴,我对你非常失望我知道
- You could've been killed. You deliberately
and what's wor, you put Nala in danger.
你可能会死掉你故意违抗我的命令而且更糟的是你和娜娜有生命危险
I was just trying to be brave,like you.
我只是想要跟你一样勇敢
I'm only brave when I have to be. Simba,being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只有在必要的时候才勇敢,辛巴勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦But you're not scared of anything. 可是你好像什么都不怕
I was today. - You were? 我今天就怕了真的?
- Yes. I thought I might lo you. 是的我怕我会失去你
Oh. I guess even kings get scared,huh?
噢…原来国王也会害怕
- But you know what? - What? 但是你知道吗?什么?
I think tho hyena s were even scared er. ha...
我认为那些土狼比你还害怕哈… 
'Cau nobody mess with your dad. - Come here,you.
因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸过来
- Oh,no! No! Come here! Gotcha! 不要,放手啦!来呀!

本文发布于:2023-05-31 14:56:59,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/820865.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:没有   国王   地方   知道   陛下   狮子王   成为
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图