预定酒店英语日常用语

更新时间:2023-05-26 13:31:09 阅读: 评论:0

预定酒店英语日常用语:
1.May I have the room type, plea? /What kind of room would you like to rerve?
请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?
2.What kind of room do you have?
现在车厘子多少钱一斤请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?
3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.
我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。
4.How about your hotel’s location?
请问贵酒店位于哪里?
5.Well, our hotel located in Tianhe distric, Guangzhou City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Guangzhou railway station, 45 minutes from BaiYun airport.
我们酒店位于广州市天河区。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟.
6.What’s the level of your hotel?
请问贵酒店是几星级的?
7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.
本酒店是五星级的酒店。
面试图片8.How about your hotel’s facilities?
请问贵酒店有什么设施?
9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。.
本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。
花生酱饼10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?
企业招聘流程
请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?
11.How long will you stay in our hotel?
请问您打算逗留多长时间?
12.Does your hotel have pick-up rvice?
请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
13.Yes, plea contact the concierge for details.
有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。
14.Can I get harbor view in your hotel?
我可以看到海景吗?
15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.
很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。
16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?
请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?
17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To rerve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。
18.Your rervation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive on that day.
您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。
19.I am sorry, no elite room is available.  All rooms are unavailable.
>很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。
20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?
请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?
21.Can I reconfirm the rervation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct.. My name is XX,if you have any questions plea feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!
我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!
22.Plea hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.
史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。
23.May I have your name, plea?
请问您贵姓?
24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.
不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。
25.Would you plea speak more slowly?
不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?
26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.
不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。
27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.
我想找您们的负责人。
28.He has not come back yet.
他还没回来。
29.She is in a conference now.
她正在开会。
30.Would you like to call back later?
微信朋友圈分组
麻烦请您稍后再拨。
31.Thank you for waiting.
让您久等了。
32.I’m not sure, sorry.
不好意思,我不能确定。
33.Are you following me, Sir?
请问听懂我说吗,先生?
34.Could you explain that a bit more?
民主评议党员登记表请您解释多一点好吗
35.Could you put that more simply?
请您具体一点好吗?
36.Could you hold the line, plea? I’ll check our room availabilities for tho days.
麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。
37.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir?
请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?
38.May I request a late check in?
我想要求晚些到店入住,可以吗?
39.Certainly, we’ll hold the room until you arrive.
当然可以,我们将为您保留房间直到您的到来。
40.I’d like to confirm your rervation.
我想确认您的预订。
41.Could you hold on for a moment plea? I’ll check our rervation record.
麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。
42.Does it include breakfast?
包括早餐吗?
43.The tax and breakfast are also included.
税及早餐也包括在内。
44.We have a special family package plan
我们现在开始新推出一个优惠套餐。
45.We’ll have to charge you RMB100 extra for an additional bed.
如需加床,我们将会收取人民币100元。
46.What time will the guest be arriving?
客人大概什么到达酒店?
47.Your room is confirmed for that day.
那天您的房间已确定。
48.I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
我想延住多
两天,直到9号。男生过生日送什么礼物合适
49.We’ll extend your rervation for you.
我们将会延住您的预订。
50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK?
我那天早点到,可以吗?
51.We have changed our schedule, plea amend our booking till next week.
我们的行程有变动,请更改我们的预订到下星期。
52.I’d like to cancel a rervation.
我想取消一个预订。
53.I’m afraid we have no record of a rervation under this name.
不好意思,恐怕我们没有这个名字记录的预订。
54.Which travel agent did you go through to make this rervation.
请问您是通过哪间旅行社来做这个预订的?
55.Is this a new rervation or a confirmation call?
请问这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订?
56.We’ll nd a confirmation to you soon.
木兰词我们稍后传确认书给您。
57.Should you have any questions, plea do not hesitate to contact us.

本文发布于:2023-05-26 13:31:09,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/784118.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:酒店   预订   请问
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图