翻译作业修改-诗歌赵鑫

更新时间:2023-05-25 09:07:20 阅读: 评论:0

翻译作业修改-诗歌赵鑫
Naming of Parts
By Henry Reed
Today we have naming of parts. Yesterday,
今天我们来认识零部件,
We had daily cleaning. And tomorrow morning,
昨天还给他们做了清洁。
We shall have what to do after firing. But today,
明早射击后再做该做的事。
Today we have naming of parts. Japonica
今天,今天先来认识零部件。
Glistens like coral in all of the neighboring gardens,
那花园里的山茶花像珊瑚般闪闪发光
And today we have naming of parts.
今天我们来认识零部件
This is the lower sling swivel. And this
这个是个支枪扣。
Is the upper sling swivel, who u you will e,
这也是支枪扣,
When you are given your slings. And this is the piling swivel, 当你拉动时,这是枪栓
笔记本小键盘怎么关
Which in your ca you have not got. The branches
你就会看到它的用处。
Hold in the gardens t heir silent, eloquent gestures,
看,那些树枝寂静地伸张在花园里
Which in our ca we have not got.
我们不能拥有它。
This is the safety-catch, which is always relead台钓入门
这是保险栓,
With an easy flick of the thumb. And plea do not let me
拇指轻轻弹,便会打开它
See anyone using his finger. You can do it quite easy
不要让我看到有人在碰它
If you have any strength in your thumb. The blossoms
拇指一发力,你可轻轻打开它
Are fragile and motionless, never letting anyone e
王诩盛开的花朵是脆弱的,一动不动,
Any of them using their finger.
不要让我看到有人触碰它们
And this you can e is the bolt. The purpo of this
你看到的是枪栓
Is to open the breech, as you e. We can slide it
看到了吧,这是要打开枪膛
Rapidly backwards and forwards: we call this
可以快速前后滑动它,
Easing the spring. And rapidly backwards and forwards
我们把它叫做为弹簧。接着又前后滑动
The early bees are assaulting and fumbling the flowers:
早春的蜜蜂飞来飞去花丛中
They call it easing the Spring.
他们称它释放的的春天。
They call it easing the Spring: it is perfectly easy
雨伞的英语怎么读他们就是弹簧。
If you have any strength in your thumb: like the bolt,
只要拇指使力气,便很容易滑动它周先生英文怎么写
And the breech, and the cocking-piece, and the point of balance,
像枪栓和枪膛,扳机还有瞄准器,
nba欧文Which in our ca we have not got; and the almond-blossom
我们不能拥有它;
Silent in all of the gardens and the bees going backwards and forwards, 那扁桃树花沉默在花园中,蜜蜂飞来飞去,
For today we have naming of parts.
今天就认识了零部件。
Exposure
By Wilfred Owen
Our brains ache, in the merciless iced east winds that
凛冽的寒风像冰刀一样削蚀着我们的大脑,阵阵地疼痛
Wearied we keep awake becau the night
疲累的身躯依然保持着清醒,寂静的夜晚
Low, drooping flares confu our memory of
低缓着,下垂的火把愈发混淆了我们的记忆...
Worried by silence, ntries whisper, curious, nervous,
But nothing happens.
再见或许再也不见
沉默得焦虑,哨兵间的耳语,好奇,紧张,
并未发生什么。
Watching, we hear the mad gusts tugging on the wire,
看,我们听到了疯狂的风撕扯着电线,Like twitching agonies of men among its brambles.
像荆棘刺痛着行走的人们Northward, incessantly, the flickering gunnery rumbles,
北面,放出火光的重炮不断隆隆作响,Far off, like a dull rumor of some other war.
远处有传闻还有战争。
What are we doing here?
唉!我们呆在这做什么呢?
The poignant miry of dawn begins
尖锐痛苦的征兆开始出现......
We only know war lasts, rain soaks, and clouds sag stormy.
只知道战争在持续,雨水在浸泡,还有那阴霾的云。
Dawn massing in the east her melancholy army
黎明下的东面集结着忧郁的军队Attacks once more in ranks on shivering ranks of grey,
身穿灰色军装的队伍受到攻击,
But nothing happens.
并未发生什么。
Sudden successive flights of bullets streak the silence.
突然连续飞行的子弹打破了寂静。Less deathly than the air that shudders black with snow,
空中炸飞的黑乎乎的人体颤抖着雪,With sidelong flowing flakes that flock, pau, and renew;
斜飞的弹片蜂拥而至,暂停,迅而又蜂拥而至;
We watch them wandering up and down the wind's nonchalance,
我们看着弹片在空中飘飞不定
But nothing happens.
并未发生什么。
Pale flakes with fingering stealth come feeling for our faces中国法学论文格式
苍白的雪花萦绕在我们的脸庞
We cringe in holes, back on forgotten dreams, and stare, snow-dazed,
我们畏缩在洞里,茫然地凝视,梦想已远离身后
Deep into grassier ditches. So we drow, sun-dozed,
躲在深沟渠里。昏昏沉沉,打着瞌睡,Littered with blossoms trickling where the blackbird fuss,
散落是花朵,团团转的是黑鸟
-Is it that we are dying?
我们正在死去吗?
Slowly our ghosts drag home: glimpsing the sunk fires, glozed
鬼魂拖着我们回家,瞥到沉没的火光,With crusted dark-red jewels; crickets jingle there;
陈年的暗红珠宝边,蟋蟀在叫着; For hours the innocent mice rejoice: the hou is theirs;
房子已成小鼠们的乐园
Shutters and doors, all clod: on us the doors are clod,-
面对我们的门窗紧紧关着
We turn back to our dying.
我们回头走向死亡。
Since we believe not otherwi can kind fires burn;
由于我们不相信大火在燃烧;
Nor ever suns smile true on child, or field, or fruit.
微笑的太阳从未真正撒照着万物。For God's invincible spring our love is made afraid;
上帝的威严让我们的爱变得忧心忡忡; Therefore, not loath, we lie out here; therefore were born,
因此,不情愿,我们躺在这里,而后等待重生,
For love of God ems dying.

本文发布于:2023-05-25 09:07:20,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/769258.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:还有   火光   花朵   人体
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图