《太平间闹鬼事件(2009)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-05-25 03:22:59 阅读: 评论:0

B mark.
难忘的童年作文B面准备
Frame. Action.
镜头准备开始
Why do you think this happened to you?
你觉得为什么会发生在你的身上?
You mean why do bad things happen to good people?
你是问为什么坏事会发生在好人身上?
That's the real question, right?
这确实是个问题是吧?
不道德行为Why us?
为什么是我们?
l mean, that's really what everybody wants to know.
我的意思是这才是大家真正想知道的
l moved into the hou becau it's what we needed at that time. 我搬进那所房♥子是因为我们当时正好需要它
We didn't ask for this and we didn't derve it.
我们不希望是这样我们也不该遇到这种事
The fact is, l don't know why this happened to us.
事实上我不知道为什么会发生在我们身上
We were just a regular family like anybody el.
我们只是一个普通的家庭跟别人一样
The doctors didn't
医生们不相信...
...he would survive, and anyone who's had a
...他能活下来只有那些孩子得了重病的人...
...would understand the feeling
...才能理解那种生命
that you're losing your grasp
从手中逝去...
...and something's pulling them from the
...某种力量将他们带到另一个世界中的感觉...
...which is really what was happening in that hou.
...而那就是当时那所房♥子里所发生的事
Plea, God, don't make him suffer.
求求你上帝别再让他受苦了
Plea make it work, or l'll never--
让他好起来否则我将永不...
You know, l hear that talking to yourlf
知道吗我听说自言自语
关于爱国的素材
is the first sign of losing it.
是表示人要精神错乱的第一征兆
l was not talking to mylf. l was talking to God.
我没在自言自语我在跟上帝说话
Well, threatening the creator of the univer is, like, step two. 嗯威胁宇宙的造物主是第二征兆
That can't be good.
那可不怎么好
l was not threatening him.
我没威胁他
l was simply letting him know how precious you are to me. 我只是想让他知道你对我来说有多么珍贵
You gotta pull over, Mom. l'm gonna be sick.
靠边停一下妈妈我有点想吐
Very funny.
开玩笑吗
No, l'm rious. l'm really gonna be sick.
不我是说真的我真的想吐
lt's whatever. Just don't look, Mom, okay? l'm all right.
不管怎样别看就是了好吗妈妈?我没事
Come and get me, wiener head.
来抓我啊香肠头
Hey, Mom.
嗨妈妈
Who you calling a wiener head? No.
你叫谁香肠头?  没谁
Morning. Morning.
早上好早上好
Didn't hear you come in. What time did you get home?
没听到你进来什么时候回来的?
Around 4.
四点钟吧
Jesus. l know it's a long way,
天哪我知道路程不近
but how did it take you eight hours?
可是怎么花了八个小时?
You really wanna know how many times we
你真的想知道我们
stopped so he could vomit?
停下了多少次好让他下车吐?
God.
上帝
How is he now?
他现在怎么样了?
He's all right. l think he's still sleeping.
他没事儿了我想他还在睡觉吧
Let me get breakfast. You go to bed. lt's okay.
我来做早饭你去睡吧没事我能行
Wendy's helping and l'm kind of wired from driving. 温迪在帮我弄而且我开车过后也睡不着
Good morning, Aunt Sara. Morning, honey.
早上好莎拉姑姑早上好亲爱的
Sorry about the chaos. lt's better than my hou.
抱歉这么乱比我家好多了
Take this in to the hungry hordes. Yes.
炎凉世态把这个给那两个饿坏了的小家伙遵命
Okay, guys. Here you go.
好了孩子们过来吃饭吧
This is not good. One of
这样不行你每天晚上开车
...you'll drive off the road, you'll be so tired.
我怕总有一天会出事的那样太累了
l wish we could just move there. And in the meantime? 我希望能搬到那边那这边呢?
Pay mortgage and a rent?
一边还房♥贷一边还要付租金?
And now we've taken in Wendy and Mary and--
我们现在要养温迪和玛丽
One a built-in babysitter, the other a little angel.
一个是家里的小保姆一个是小天使
l know,
我知道可是...
...every penny we have is sunken in the business.
开户证明我们的钱都套在生意上了
We didn't plan on--
我们当时没有打算...鳝鱼
Nobody plans on having a child with cancer.
没人打算生一个得癌症的孩子
You know that's not what l meant.
你知道我不是那个意思
l know.
我知道
如何喝普洱茶
Look, you're right. Let's just do it.
好吧你是对的我们就这么做吧
Let's get a rental hou in Connecticut near the hospital.
我们在康涅狄格州的医院附近租一所房♥子
But what are you gonna do? And how are we gonna afford it? 但是我们怎么办呢? 我们拿什么负担租金?
I can come up on
我可以周末过去...
...get a cond mortgage on our cond mortgage.
把我们按揭的房♥子再抵押一次
We're gonna make it through this, right?
我们能熬过去的对吧?
Definitely.
一定能
See you.
回头见
His skin may well get burned and red.
他的皮肤可能会灼伤发红
lt'll blister like a bad sunburn.
像严重晒伤那样起水泡
He threw up twice today.
他今天呕吐了两次
Well, that's his cells dying and being reborn.
那是他的细胞正在死亡和再生
Basically, we're waging war inside Matt'
基本上来说我们是在马特的身体里进行一场战争...
...and the battle's just begun.
.高中化学
..而战斗刚刚开始
That's what I'm afraid of.
这正是我所害怕的
But he qualified for the study, Sara. That's good.
但是他能被选中参加这个研究项目莎拉是件好事
You did the right thing by bringing him here.
你带他到这儿做的非常对
I know.
我知道
l don't wanna waste your time, but how much you asking?
我不想浪费你的时间不过你要价多少?
l'll give you the first month free
我给你头一个月免费
if l don't have to finish hammering in this sign.
如果我可以省去钉这个牌子的活
Just needs some love and care
只需要一些爱和养护
and a good family to bring it back to life.
一个好家庭就让它重新焕发生机
So you don't mind children? Where would we be without them? 那么你不介意有小孩?  哪里没有小孩?
lt's perfect.
太好了
l mean, it's everything we need.
我是说这正是我们需要的
lt's spacious and affordable and
房♥子很大价钱也合适
l'm just wondering, where's the catch?
我想知道它有什么问题呢?
<
嗯是这样的...
lt does have a bit of a history.
确实有一点历史问题
l saw one that was almost perfect,
我看到一个近乎完美的房&hearts;子不过...
只是...
lt just wasn't right.
就是有点不对劲
They said you'd have body aches, but no naua.
他们说你身上会觉得疼但是不会恶心了
Doctor says to patient, ''l've got bad news.
医生对病人说"坏消息是...
You've got cancer and you've got Alzheimer's.''
你得了癌症还有老年痴呆症"
Patient says:
病人说
''Oh, man. At least l don't have cancer.''
"哦至少我没得癌症"
At least you won't lo your hair again.
至少你不会掉头发了
Well, that's something.
那确实不错
l brought a mattress. l can't thank you enough.
我给你带了床垫真是不知道怎么感谢你了
Oh, really, don't worry.

本文发布于:2023-05-25 03:22:59,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/766151.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   癌症   妈妈   发生
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图