里约大冒险
嘿!
Hey!
群鸟争奇门艳
All the birds of a feather
尽情挥洒羽翼
Do what we love most of all
展现完美律动和天籁
We are the best at rhythm and laughter
我们最爱嘉年华!
That's why we love Carnaval!
响亮的野性呼唤
Call so clear we can sing to
对着日月高歌
Sun and nature's big moon
随着音乐热情起舞
Dance to the music Passion and love
展现绚丽舞技
Show us the best you can do!
万物热情如火
Everyone here is on fire
群起狂欢作乐
Get up and join in the fun
跳舞不分你我 大胆豁出去
Dance with a stranger Romance and danger
魔力会降临在里约
Magic can happen For real in Rio
不知不觉
All by itlf!
你就能感受到
You can't e
魔力降临左侧小腹痛
it coming
所有欢乐都在这里!
如此的英文You can't find it anywhere el!
在里约It's real in Rio
凡事都能成真
And know something el
不知不觉
天蝎女处女男
You can't feel
奇迹降临
it happening
美梦成真
You can't feel it all by yourlf!
“这里不是里约”
“珍奇宠物”
“欢迎莅临明尼苏达木斯湖”
没事...It's okay. lt's okay.
我会照顾你的I'll take care of you.
“拼字比赛冠军 ”天蓝色, 定胜负
“琳达甘德森,14岁”
“毕业舞会纪念册”
“最要好的朋友”
蠢闹钟
Stupid clock.
Blu,早安
Good morning, Blu.
“水果脆片”
过...来!
Come here!
泰勒Blu甘德森!
Tyler Blu Gunderson!
你知道吃维他命对你好
You know the vitamins are good for you.
这是啥?
What's this?
上当了
Gotcha !
“Blu专用停车格”
“蓝鹦鹉书店”
“抱歉,营业时间已过”
“营业中”
希望你喜欢这本书
刘营职中Enjoy the new book!
琳达,谢了
追风筝的人电影Thanks, Linda !
掰罗
Bye, now.
妈,我很想去看你
Yes, Mom, l'd love to visit,
可是谁要照顾Blu?
but who would take care of Blu?
妈!没有寄养蓝鹦鹉的地方啦
Mom ! They don't have kennels for parrots.
Blu,你的热巧克力
Here's your hot chocolate, Blu!
我按照你的口味准备的喔
Just how you like it.
而且我不放心把Blu随便托给人
Plus, I don't trust leaving Blu with just anyone.
没有人可以照顾鸟
老司机黄色
No, I don't have a bird-sitter.
生活真惬意啊
This is the life.
棉花糖跟可可的比例恰到好处
The perfect marshmallow-to-cocoa ratio.
1、2、3、4、5...6 One, two, three, four, five, six.
这可不是我最爱的宅鸟吗?
Well, well, if it isn't my favorite nerd bird.
不好笑,有够成熟
Very funny. Real mature.
喂,宠物鸟,你今年要迁徙去哪里?
Hey, pet! Where you migrating to this year?
早餐特区吗?
The breakfast nook?
随便你们丢雪球吧
Throw all the snowballs you want.
神奇的玻璃会保护我I'm protected by this magical force-field called glass.
玻璃让我们在里头又暖又舒适It's what keeps us so toasty and warm in here
你们在外头却冻得要...
while you guys are out there
真瞎网络密码
Classy.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我不太适应这种天气I'm not really built for this weather.
你想找书吗?
Are you looking for some books?
找书?不是...
Books? No. No.
我大老远跑来是为了找它I have come 6,000 miles looking for him.
鸟类学博士?
Doctor of Ornithology?
它好漂亮
He's magnificent.
琳达,救救我,琳达!
Linda? Little help here. Linda !
哇
Wow!
你们可以沟通耶
You're actually communicating.
对!我自我介绍后
Yes! I introduced mylf
逆时针甩屁股的羽毛
and shook my tail feathers counter-clockwi
表示它是老大
thus deferring to his dominance.
我才看不懂I did not get that at all.
蒙特罗博士...
So, Dr.
别叫我博士,叫我杜利欧就好了
高通骁龙660
No ''Doctor,'' plea, just call me Tulio.
你的鹦鹉很特别
You know, your macaw is a very special bird.
事实上,就我们所知In fact, as far as we know,
同类里头只剩Blu这只公鸟了
Blu is the last male of his kind!
真的?
Really?
对,我们最近找到一只母鸟
Yes, and recently, we found a female
希望能让它们配对,拯救这种鸟类
and our hope is to bring the two of them together to save their species.
好啊,母鸟什么时候过来?
Well, yeah, sure, when can she come over?
不...它在巴西
No, no. She is in Brazil.
Blu得来里约热内卢
Blu must come to Rio de Janeiro.
里约?巴西?
Rio? Brazil?
不行...
No. No, no, no.
Blu不能离开我,它需要我I never let Blu out of my sight. He needs me.
你误会了
No. You misunderstand.
我都安排好了It's all arranged.
你跟它一起来
You will be with him every step of the way.
我会陪你
And I will be with you.
我知道这是你的工作,但我不行...
Look, I know you're doing your job, but I
Blu有特别的需求
Well, Blu is very particular.
我们在这里有自己的生活
And we have our little routine here
也不爱出远门
and we're not big on travel.