支付方式常用句型(3)

更新时间:2023-05-22 19:22:38 阅读: 评论:0

支付方式常用句型(3)
国际贸易支付方式 ( international trade,payment modes of )国际间因商品交换而发生的、以货款为主要内容的债权债务的清算方式。不同的支付方式包含着不同的支付时间、支付地点和支付方法。大致可以分为:交货付款、交单付款、记账、托收、信用证、分期付款、延期付
1.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour,
银屏金屋
reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方
2.We propod to pay by 30 d/s.
植物的向光性我们提议30天汇票付款
3.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证
4.We should like to advi you that payment by collection is acceptable. 我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受
5.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我们希望用美金支付
6.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly
requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在10天内开具以我方为受益人的中国银行信用证
7.Payment of the purcha is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour,
payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
采购付款以我方为受益人不可撤消信用证有效,在伦敦以即期汇票英磅货币支付8.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Plea conclude the business in terms of Swiss
francs.
我们不接受美金支付,请以瑞士法郎终止美金支付
9.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求船期一个月之前开具信用证并到达我方
10.We require immediate payment upon prentation of shipping documents. 我们要求见船运单据即付
11.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill
in your bank.
不可撤消信用证支付方便我方,我们将开60天汇票到你银行
12.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我们将以托收方式能过我行开具即期汇票给你
13.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
我们的付款条件是30天信用期,而非60天信用期,这是惯例
14.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
辰字五行属什么按惯例,我们要求你方由一流银行开具信用证
15.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us
to effect shipment in due time.
你方尽早开具信用证以使我们在规定时间内装船是明智的
手机视频监控
16.We propo paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
船期确定时我们要求电汇
17.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P. 很遗憾告诉你我们不能接受付款交单
18.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A
terms.
很遗憾告诉你我们不考虑你方承兑交单的请求
19.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchad from us in
resultant products.
你可以支付我们合成产品全部或部分设备和技术
20.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without
charges of any kind.
既然你们不缺钱,我们可以安排超过2月的付款而无结余
1. As a special ca , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P. 作为特例,我们可以考虑接受付款交单支付
作威作福什么意思2.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.
如果每笔交易低于500美金,我们同意30日承兑交单条件
3.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
世界肝炎日我们同意45日承兑交单条款
4.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单
5.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the
£1,000.
只有每笔交易低于1,000美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受
6.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
我们要求下单时预付10%,余额在60日内必须付清
7.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
我们只能接受20%本地货币现金支付,其余80%应以信用证在交货期前15日到30日开出
8. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以6%计算在每年年底结算
9.Full payments must be made within 60 days.
日记30字大全全部付款须在60日内付清
10.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the
delivery date of vesl.
电报应在船期前至少5日到达中国银行
11.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
每单信用证应有30日期限到达我方
12.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the prentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
你方需在船期15-20日前付款至我司开户银行
13.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head
office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signatur
e date.
付款应在合同签订之日起5日内以电报方式抵达我司在中国银行北京总部的帐户
14.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.萧县羊肉汤

本文发布于:2023-05-22 19:22:38,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/735639.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:支付   付款   信用证   交单   要求   接受   方式   开具
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图