片 名: 丁丁历险记: 独角兽号的秘密
Very nearly there, sir.
就快完成了 先生
I have to say, your face is familiar. Have I drawn you before?
看你很面熟 我以前画过你吗
Occasionally.
偶尔吧
Of cour! I've en you in the newspaper.
肯定见过啦 英国报纸上
- You're a reporter? - I'm a journalist.
- 你是通讯员? - 我是记者
Be patient, Snowy, not much longer.
耐心点 白雪 就快好了
I do beg your pardon.
真不好意思?
There.
好了!
I believe I have captured something of your likeness.
我觉得还是有抓到你的一些特点乌镇介绍
Not bad!
不错!
What do you think, Snowy?
你觉得怎么样 白雪?
Snowy!
哦 白雪
There you are, sir.
给您的 先生
Now where's he run off to?
他去哪了?
Anything?
有消息吗?
Nothing.
一无所获
Snowy!
白雪!
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
Chasing cats again?
又去追喵星人了?
Snowy, look at this!
白雪 看这个
Triple masted.
三桅船
Double decks. Fifty guns.
双层甲板 50门炮电脑桌面时钟
Isn't she a beauty?
是不是很漂亮
That's a very unique specimen, that is. From an old a captain's estate.
这可是一艘很独特的样品 是一位老船长的遗物
"The Unicorn."
独角兽号
Unicorn. Man o'war sailing ship.
没错 独角兽号帆船战舰
It's very old, that is. 16th century.
可有年头了 造于16世纪
17th, I would think.
我觉得是17世纪
- Reign of Charles I. - Charles II.
- 查尔斯一世统治时期 - 查尔斯二世
That's what I said, Charles II. As fine a ship as ever sailed the ven as.
我说的就是查尔斯二世 这可是艘纵横七大洋的好船
You won't find another one of the, mate.
别的地儿可见不到的 小哥
And it's only two quid.
只要2镑
- I'll give you a pound. - Done!
- 我出一镑 - 成交
Gently does it.
小心点
Excu me!
让下
Here you go. Careful.
给你 拿好了
Hey, bud, how much for the boat?
嘿 老哥 这艘船怎么卖?
I'm sorry, I just sold it to this young gent.
抱歉 已经卖给这位小兄弟了
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Tell me what you paid and I'll give you double.
你花了多少 我加倍给你
- Double? - Thanks. But it's not for sale.
- 双倍? - 谢了 但我不卖
Look, kid, I'm trying to help you out.
嘿 小兄弟 我是想帮你
I don't think you reali this,
你好像不知道
but you're about to walk into a whole mess of danger.
你就要大祸临头了
What kind of danger?
什么祸?
I'm warning you, get rid of the boat and get out while you still can.
我提醒你 趁早把这船扔掉 趁你还可以时
The people do not play nice.
那些家伙不好惹
What people?
什么人
Wonderful!扁鹊简介
真漂亮
It's just wonderful.
着实漂亮
Don't bother wrapping it, I'll take it as is. Does anybody object if I pay by cheque?
不用包装 我直接要了 有人反对我付支票吗
If you want to buy it, you'll have to talk to the kid.
gtx980m你想买的话 就得和这个孩子商量了
I e.
明白了
Well, let the "kid" name his price.
好吧 那就让孩子出价吧
"Name his price"?
出价?
Ten years I've been flogging bric-a-brac
我做古董生意10年了
and I miss "name your price" by one bleedin' minute!
就差这一分钟 这好事就是我的了
I'm sorry. I already explained to the other gentleman.
不好意思 我已经和那位先生解释过了
American he was. All hair oil and no socks.
美国佬 一头油发 没穿袜子
It's not for sale.
这船不卖
Then let me appeal to your better nature.
我来说的明白些
I have recently acquired Marlinspike Hall,
我刚买下了马林斯派克大厅
and this ship, as I'm sure you're aware, was once part of the estate.
和这艘船 你也知道这些资产曾是一位
Of the late a captain?
一位老船长
The family fell upon hard times. Lost everything.
他们家遭遇不幸 什么都没了
They've been living in a cloud of bad luck ever since.
他们一直霉运不断 自从...
We are talking generations of drinking and
我们说的可是他们家几代人的酗酒 荒谬行为...
I'm sorry.
不好意思
But as I told you before, it's not for sale.
我已经说过了 这船不卖
Good day to you, sir.
祝您愉快
That young man, what's his name?
那个年轻人 叫什么
Him? Everybody knows him. That's Tintin.
人人都认识他 他是丁丁
What is it about this ship?
这艘船有什么神秘之处?
螫Why has it attracted so much attention?
为什么这么多人关注它
What crets do you hold?
你都藏了什么秘密呢
Where is that magnifying glass?
放大镜在哪?
I could have sworn
可能是...
(记者丁丁揭开匪徒部落神秘面纱)
(记者揭秘犯罪团伙)
(丁丁勇夺国家文物 失窃艺术品重归博物馆)
(国王重夺王权 丁丁在西尔达维亚授奖)
Snowy, you haven't
白雪 你看见...
Where is it?
放哪了?
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, Snowy!
不 白雪
Look what you did.
看你干的好事
You broke it!
摔坏了
Bad dog!
坏狗狗
Something happened on this ship.
这艘船有蹊跷之处
谢文
And we're going to the one place that could have the answer.
只有一个地方能找到答案了
Come on, Snowy.
走了 白雪
Here it is.
找到了
"Sir Francis Haddock of Marlinspike Hall,
马林斯派克大厅的主人 弗朗西斯·阿道克爵士
陈伟霆的电影the last captain of the ill-fated Unicorn."
不幸独角兽号的最后一位船长
"The ship t sail from Barbados in 1676"
船起航于 1676年 巴巴多斯
"on one of the most ruinous voyages in maritime history."
这是航海史上最悲惨的远航之一
"Ship never reached destination."
这艘船未能到达目的地 途中遭遇海盗袭击
"Attacked by pirates, all hands lost except for one survivor."
只有一个幸存者 其他船员全部遇难
"When Sir Francis was rescued and returned home,"
弗朗西斯船长获救 回到家乡后
"he was convinced his name had been curd."
他深信自己的名字被诅咒了
"The Unicorn's manifest stated"
我遇见了我
独角兽号自称
"that it was carrying a cargo of rum and tobacco bound for Europe,"