《呼啸山庄(1939)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-05-19 14:30:43 阅读: 评论:0

呼啸山庄
19世纪  在英国约克郡一个阴沉的荒原边上
有一栋阴冷的荒凉的房♥子竖立在一个
和它一样阴冷的荒凉的的荒地里
只有迷失的路人会来到呼啸山庄
把你这条讨厌的狗叫开
Call off your ungodly dogs!
坐下
Down!
安静  坐下
Quiet! Down!
你是希斯克利夫先生吗
Are you Mr. Heathcliff?
我是洛克伍德先生  在书眉农庄你的新租地人
Well, I'm Mr. Lockwood, your new tenant at the Grange.
我迷路了  我
I'm lost. I...
我能从在你的人当中找一个向导吗
Can I get a guide from amongst your lads?
你不能  我只有一个  而且他需要留在这里
No, you cannot. I've only got one, and he's needed here.
好吧  那么我必须停留  直到早晨
Well, then, I'll have to stay till morning.
好吧
Do as you plea.
安静  坐下
Quiet! Down!
谢谢你的款待  我可以得到一杯茶吗
Thank you for your hospitality. Could you extend it to a cup of tea?手忙脚乱
-我可以吗  -你听到他要了
-Shall I? -You heard him ask for it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那位亲切的淑女  是希斯克利夫太太吗
I presume the amiable lady is Mrs. Heathcliff?
我可以坐下吗
Would it be taxing your remarkable hospitality if I sat down?
希望我的款待  可以教教你
I hope my hospitality will
不应该在这些荒野之上做轻率的旅程
not to make rash journeys on the moors.
至於留宿的话  我不款待访客
As for staying here, I don't keep accommodations for visitors.
你能和仆人分享一张床
You can share a bed with one of the rvants.
谢谢  我睡在椅子上好了  先生
Thanks. I'll sleep in a chair, sir.
不行  陌生人就是陌生人
No. A stranger is a stranger.
这栋房♥子中很少有客人
Guests are so rare in this hou
我不知道该如何接待他们
that I hardly know how to receive them.
我和我的狗
I and my dog.
约瑟  打开一个楼上的房♥间
Joph, open up one of the upstairs rooms.
这里是你的房♥间  先生
Here's a room for thee, sir.
新娘的室
Bridal chamber.
几年没有人在这里睡过了
Nobody slept here for years.
令人感到压抑的
It's a trifle depressing.
你能点燃壁炉吗
Can you light a fire?
没有火将会在那边的炉篦中燃烧
No fire will burn in yonder grate.
烟囱全部被塞住了
Chimbley's all blocked up.
好吧  谢谢
Very well. Thanks.
晚安
Good night.
腱鞘炎治疗方法我说晚安
I said good night.
希斯克利夫
Heathcliff!
反义词是什么让我进去
Let me in!
我在荒野之上迷路了
I'm lost on the moors!
-是凯茜  -请帮忙  希斯克利夫先生
-It's Cathy! -Help! Mr. Heathcliff!
外面有人
There's somebody out!
哦  希斯克利夫先生
Oh, Mr. Heathcliff!胃寒的表现
外面有人  是一个女人  我听到了她的召唤
There's someone out there. It's a woman. I heard her calling.
她说了她的名字  凯茜  就是凯茜
She said her name. Cathy. That was it!
凯茜
Cathy?
哦  我一定是在做梦  原谅我
Oh, I must have been dreaming. Forgive me.
滚出这个房♥间  滚出去
Get out of this room. Get out!
滚出去  我警告你
Get out, I tell you!
凯茜  进来
Cathy! Come in!
凯茜  回到我这里来
Cathy, come back to me.
哦  再来一次
Oh, do come once more.
哦  我亲爱的
Oh, my heart's darling!
凯茜  我自己的...
Cathy.
keti猫我的...
My...
他在暴风雨中去哪里
Where's he going in the storm?
她召唤他
She
而且他跟着她  到荒野之上
and he follows her out onto the moor.
他是疯狂的  他像一个疯子
He's mad! He's like a madman.
他藉着衣领抓住了我  而且激怒了我
He ized me by the collar and flung me out.
你看  我做了一个梦
You e, I had a dream.
我想我听到了一个声音的召唤
I thought I heard a voice calling.
我向窗户方向移♥动♥  而且某物碰了我
I reached out to clo the shutter, and something touched me.
那东西很冷  像一只冰冷的手
Something cold and clinging, like an icy hand.
然後我看见了她  一个女人
And then I saw her. A woman.
然后我的感觉一定因为落下的雪变得混乱...
Then my ns must have become disordered becau the
变成了一个像幻影的东西  但是什么都没有
shaped itlf into what looked like a phantom, but there was nothing.
是凯茜
It was Cathy.
凯茜是谁
Who is Cathy?
一个死的少女
A girl who died.
哦  不  我不相信鬼
Oh, no, I don't believe in ghosts.
我不相信幻影会整个夜晚的哭
I don't believe in phantoms sobbing through the night.
-可怜的凯茜  -我不相信死人复活
天使怎么画-Poor Cathy. -I don't believe life
它曾经死了  而且再一次呼叫活物
once it's died and calls again to the living.
不  我不
No, I don't.
也许如果我告诉你她的故事
Maybe if I told you her story,
你将会改变你的想法
you'd change
关于死人复活
about the dead coming back.
也许你将会知道  像我一样...
Maybe you'd know, as
有一个力量  把他们带回来
that there is a force that brings
如果他们的心  够野性的话
if their hearts were wild enough in life.
告诉我她的故事
Tell me her story.
故事在40年以前开始
It began 40
当我还年轻的时候...
when I
为欧肖先生服务时...
in the rvice of Mr.
凯茜的父亲
Cathy's father.
呼啸山庄是一个可爱的地方  在那些天内...
Wuthering Heights was a lovely place in
充满了夏天的气息  年轻人  和快乐的声音
full of summertime and youth and happy voices.
有一天欧肖先生正在从利物浦的回来
One day Mr. Earnshaw was returning from a visit to Liverpool.
-你捉不到我  -我捉得到你
-You'll not catch me! -Yes, I will!
凯茜去洗洗  我不想要你的父亲看见你这么脏
Cathy, go wash! I don't want your father to e you in that dress.
你也去  刑立  赶快  现在
You too, Hindley. Hurry up, now.
我不想洗逆光飞翔观后感
I don't want to get washed!
过来  要不然我会告诉你的父亲汽车维修企业管理
Come along! I'll tell your father

本文发布于:2023-05-19 14:30:43,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/695466.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:先生   幻影   荒野
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图