西方经典爱情诗歌英文版

更新时间:2023-05-12 06:54:50 阅读: 评论:0

西方经典爱情诗歌英文版

在平时的学习、工作或生活中,大家都接触过很多优秀的诗歌吧,诗歌是一种抒情言志的文学体裁。那么什么样的诗歌才更具感染力呢?下面是为大家整理的西方经典爱情诗歌英文版,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。

《生活之中不要等》

Dont wait for a smile to be nice.

不要等到了一个笑容,才表现出友善

Dont wait to be loved, to l微信朋友圈怎么关闭ove.

不要等被爱之后,才去爱

Dont wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend.

不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友的价值

Dont wait for the best job, to begin to work.

不要非等到一份最好的工作,才开始工作

Dont wait to have a lot, to share a bit.

不要等得到了很多,才开始分享

Dont wait for the fall, to remember the advice.

不要等到失败后,才想起别人的忠告

看的成语

Dont wait for pain, to believe in prayer.

不要等到受伤了,才愿意祈祷

Dont wait to have time, to be able to rve.

不要等到有时间,才去付出

Dont wait for anybody el to have pain, to ask for apologies...

不要等别人受伤了,才来乞求原谅

Don’t wait until you break up, to be a good person.

不要等分手了,才想要成为更好的人

Dont wait... Becau you dont know how long it will take.

不要等待,因为你不知道需要等待多长时间。

Love and Friendship by Emily Bronte

Love is like the wild ro briar. Friendship like the h职业行为olly tree.

爱情就像野玫瑰,友情却如冬青树。

The holly is dark when the ro briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?

玫瑰开花时冬青黯无光,但究竟谁能坚持更久长?

The wild ro briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the art;

春天野玫瑰灿烂开放,夏日里玫瑰把风儿薰香。

Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?

但当严冬再次来临之时,谁还会赞美野玫瑰的美丽?

Then scorn the silly ro wreath now. And deck thee with the hollys sheen.

那时你不屑于枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩将你装扮。

That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.

当十二月的严寒袭上你的眉头,你的冬青花环依旧绿意盎然。

On Love

纪伯伦/著

冰心/译

Then said Almtra, "Speak to us of Love."

于是爱尔美差说:先知,请给我们谈爱。

And he raid his head and looked upon the people, and there fell a stillness upon them. And with a great voice he said:

他举头望着民众,他们一时静默了。他用洪亮的声音说:

When love beckons to you follow him,

当爱向你们召唤的'时候,跟随着他,

Though his ways are hard and steep.

虽然他的路程艰险而陡峻。

And when his wings enfold you yield to him,

当他的翅翼围卷你们的时候,屈服于他,

Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.

虽然那藏在羽翮中间的剑刃许会伤毁你们。

And when he speaks to you believe in him,

当他对你们说话的时候,信从他,

Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

虽然他的声音也许会把你们的梦魂击碎,如同北风吹荒了林园。

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.

爱虽给你加冠,他也要将你钉在十字架上。他虽栽培你,他也刈剪你。

Even as he ascends to your height and caress your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,

他虽升到你的最高处,抚惜你在日中颤动的枝叶,

So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

他也要降到你的根下,摇动你的根三国志13好玩吗柢的一切关节,使之归土。

Like sh数字的英文单词eaves of corn he gathers you unto himlf.

如同一捆稻粟,他把你束聚起来。

He threshes you to make you naked.

他舂打你使你赤裸。

He sifts you to free you from your husks.

他筛分你使你脱壳。

He grinds you to whiteness.

他磨碾你直至洁白。

He kneads you until you are pliant;

他揉搓你直至柔韧;

And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for Gods sacred feast.

然后他送你到他的圣火上去,使你成为上帝圣筵上的圣饼。

All the things shall love do unto you that you may know the crets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Lifes heart.

这些都是爱要给你们做的事情,使你知道自己心中的秘密,在这知识中你便成了“生命”心中的一屑。

But炒饼丝的做法 if in your fear you would ek only loves peace and loves pleasure,

假如你在你的疑惧中,只寻求爱的和平与逸乐,

Then is is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of lov林业科学研究es threshing-floor,

那不如掩盖你的裸露,而躲过爱的筛打,

Into the asonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.

而走入那没有季候的世界,在那里你将欢笑,却不是尽情的笑悦;你将哭泣,却没有流眼泪。

Love gives naught but itlf and takes naught but from itlf.

爱除自身外无施与,除自身外无接受。

Love posss not nor would it be possd;

爱不占有,也不被占有。

For love is sufficient unto love.

因为爱在爱中满足了。

When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God."

当你爱的时候,你不要说,“上帝在我的心中”,却要说,“我在上帝的心里。”

And think not you can direct the cour of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your cour.

不要想你能导引爱的路程,因为若是他觉得你配,他就导引你。

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itlf.

爱没有别的愿望,只要成全自己。

But if you love and must needs ha罗的读音ve desires, let the be your desires:

但若是你爱,而且需求愿望,就让以下的做你的愿望吧:

To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.

溶化了你自己,像溪流般对清唱着歌曲。

To know the pain of too much tenderness.

要知道过度温存的痛苦。

To be wounded by your own understanding of love;

让你对爱的了解毁伤了你自己;

And to bleed willingly and joyfully.

而且甘摔盆愿地喜乐地流血。

To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;

清晨醒起,以喜飏的心来致谢这爱的又一日;

To rest at the noon hour and meditate loves ecstasy;

日中静息,默念爱的浓欢;

To return home at 艾叶有什么功效eventide with gratitude;

晚潮退时,感谢地回家;

And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of prai upon your lips.

然后在睡时祈祷,因为有被爱者在你的心中,有赞美之歌在你的唇上。

本文发布于:2023-05-12 06:54:50,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/627434.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:英文版   诗歌   经典   爱情
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图