大会 convocation
作开幕致辞 give an opening address
荣誉主席 honorary president /ˈɒnərərɪ/
各国政要 dignitary /ˈdɪɡnɪtərɪ/
贵宾 honorable guests
尊敬的各位来宾 respectable guests
校长 Vice-chancellor (英国高校校长)
副校长 pro-vice-chancellor
工信部部长 Minister of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
广东省人民政府
the People’s Government of Guangdong Province
省长 Governor
阁下 Your Excellency
论坛 symposium
座谈会 minar
在此 hereby
圆满成功 complete success
宣布·····开幕 declare open ···
做开幕致辞 give an opening address
本人非常高兴/荣幸
I am very overwhelmed with joy to
I am delighted to
桂林游玩攻略I am proud to
I feel extremely honored to
I count it a great privilege to
I take great pleasure in
I give me great pleasure to
I am very plead and honored to
I find it a pleasure and honor to
我/们衷心感谢/非常感谢
I owe a great debt of gratitude to
I wish to thank
I deeply appreciate ···
保理
We are extremely grateful to
我是一颗树
My special thanks go to
我/们诚挚希望
It is our earnest hope that
I sincerely hope that
北京传统文化
交流思想 exchange ideas心之印画
知名的/闻名遐迩的 renowned
商贸中心 center of business and trade
古城 old city
丰富文化遗产 rich cultural heritage
良好祝愿 warm greetings
请允许我再次 Plea let me once again
致以诚挚的欢迎 express/extend/convey my sincere welcome
友谊和热情 friendship and hospitality
盛情好客的 gracious /ˈɡreɪʃəs/
热情邀请 cordial invitation /ˈkɔːdɪəl/
周到的安排 meticulous arrangements /mɪˈtɪkjʊləs/
光临 attendance
美好的回忆 fond and happy memories
非常需要 It is highly desirable that
知名度和影响力不断扩大
过年时bring out a growing reputation and influence
经济和社会效益越来越好
greater economic and social benefits
筹备阶段 the planning stage
得到···的大力支持 obtain support from
我们将探讨 we plan to explore
尊敬的各位领导、各位来宾
Distinguished officials and guests
各位领导、各位嘉宾,女士们、先生们
Your Excellencies, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen担
会议代表及与会人员
Delegates and attendees
感谢大家光临
Thank you for your prence
首先,请允许我介绍出席今天活动的主要领导和嘉宾,他们是:
First of all, let me introduce the major officials and guests prent at today’s ceremony. They are:
广东省副省长招玉芳女士
Madam Zhao Yufang, Vice Governor of Guangdong Province
让我们以热烈的掌声对各位领导和嘉宾朋友的到来表示热烈欢迎。
Plea join me in a round of applau to welcome all our distinguished officials and guests.
我们今天的议程非常紧凑
We are running on a rather tight schedule today
因为时间的缘故,我们得要开始了
For the sake of time, we ought to begin now
现在,请清远市市委书记葛长伟先生致辞,大家欢迎!
Now, I would like to invite Mr. Ge Changwei, Secretary of the CPC Qingyuan Municipal Committee, to give us a speech. Welcome!
我谨代表组委会,向大家表示衷心的谢意,感谢你们让这次会议如此成功。
On behalf of the organizing committee, I wish to express our sincere appreciation to all of you who have made this conference such a great success.
今天的会议为各界探讨ABC 省经济发展和商业进步提供了一个很好的平台
Today’s conference is an important occasion for all ctors to share insights for the economic development and commercial advancement in ABC Province.
今天对于ABC来说,是一个值得纪念的日子。
For ABC, this is indeed a memorable day.
我谨向各位致以ABC 市政府和人民的良好祝愿。
I would like to bring to you the warm greetings from the government and people of ABC.
今天,我们高兴地迎来ABC世界历史会会议的隆重召开。
Today, we are very delighted to gather here for the grand opening of ABC World Council Meetings.
文化节自2005年创办以来成功举办了七届,在推介旅游资源、丰富旅游产品、推动旅游惠民、促进旅游发展方面发挥了重要作用。
Since its inauguration in 2005, the festival has been successfully held for ven concutive ssions, and has played an important role in promoting tourism resources, enriching tourism products, benefiting the people through tourism, and boosting the devel
opment of tourism.
我们非常荣幸地邀请到剑桥大学的ABC教授。
We are especially honored today to have with us Professor ABC from Cambridge University.
非常感谢大家前来与我们共同庆祝这个特殊的时刻。
家庭菜园I deeply appreciate your coming here to celebrate this unique moment with us.
希望本次重要会议将创造机会,让我们讨论和增进在ABC及相关领域研究和开发的合作努力。
It is much hoped that this important conference will create the opportunity to discuss and promote all the collaborative efforts in rearch and development of ABC and related fields.
我谨此向东道主表示祝贺,他们开展了出色的工作,精心策划,设计出如此全面的会议安
排。
I would like to congratulate out host on the wonderful work they have done in putting things together to make this well-rounded program for the conference.
召开此次XYZ研讨两会的想法开始于两年前。那时候,我在巴黎的一次重要会议上很荣幸地见到ABC先生和EFG女士,并和他们进行了有趣的对话。
The idea of having an international minar on XYZ aro two years ago when I have the pleasure of meeting Mr. ABC and Madam EFG and having an interesting dialogue with the at an important conference in Paris.