吸血鬼日记第一季22(英汉双语)剧本

更新时间:2023-05-12 15:07:07 阅读: 评论:0

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
"吸血鬼日记" 前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in cret
一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着...
Until now. I know the risk.
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
But I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
< she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
< 她就是Katherine的翻版
- I want the invention.  -I don't have it.
-
我要那个发明  - 我没有
But Damon does. And you're gonna get it for me.
但Damon有 你去给我弄来
I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel
我不会把那个装置交给Isobel的
so she can give it to John
她会交给John
who's gonna turn around and kill me.
到头来再置我于死地
But it'll be uless. Bonnie can take the spell off.
但这也没什么用 Bonnie可以让它失效
You took a risk with Damon.
你冒险相信Damon
How did you know that he was going to give it to me?
你怎么知道他会把它交给我?
Becau he's in love with you.
因为他爱你啊
I couldn't do what she wanted me to do.
我不能做她想让我做的事情
It wasn't right.
那是错的
But when Elena
但是一旦Elena发现了...
she's never going to forgive me.
她永远都不会原谅我的
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: 转身就忘了
翻译:  小FA 小粥粥 Flower一休 XQ Ee不舍 *叶* 星河 板砖
校对:  Back  T-Bag 网购狂甜蜜 夏天的熏风
Ow. This dress hurts.
哦 这裙子穿起来真难受
Humph. Suck it in, baby.
是啊 忍忍吧 亲爱的
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不是这样
This lineup is all wrong.
队列完全错误
The marching band should be in front of the Historical Society.
军乐队应该在历史学会的前面
Matt, time to get on your float.
Matt 该到彩车上去了
Boys, I asked you to put the chair on the Founder's float.
男孩儿们 我给你们说过 椅子要放在创始人的彩车上
Ladies, time to get on your float.
女士们 到彩车上去
Look at you, all retro.
看啊 多复古的装扮
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
Why wouldn't I be here?
我为什么不能来?
Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention.
Bonnie使Gilbert的发明失效了
- Isobel's gone. And it's Founder's Day.  - Heh.
- Isobel走了 再说今天还是创始人节日啊  - 哼
I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
我是来吃棉花糖 顺便抢走你的女伴儿
- Don't start with me, Damon.  - Oh, you started it, Stefan,
- 别从我开始啊 Damon  - 哦 是你先开始的 Stefan
with that whole "I'm incure, leave Elena alone" speech.
是你说的 说我不靠谱 离Elena远点
I'm just enjoying that.
我很喜欢听你那样说
As long as you heard it.
记得我说了什么就好
Huh? What?
啊? 你说什么?
You have noen of humor, Stefan.
你真不幽默
Stefan
Actually, I just have no n of Damon humor.
说实话 我是不懂Damon式的幽默
hey, look.
Damon式的幽默... 嘿 听着
I get it. I get it.
我知道了 我知道了
I'm the better, hotter, superior choice,
我是更优质 更性感 是个绝佳的选择
and you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture
现在Katherine不见了 你害怕我会将注意力
that I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena.
全部转移到Elena身上
But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine.
别担心 Elena不是Katherine
You're right. She's not.
没错 她不是
吸血鬼日记 第一季 第集(本季完)
Anna.
嘿 Anna
Look at you.
看啊
Heh. I know, It's stupid, huh?
呵 我知道 很傻 是吧?
I'm part of the parade. But how are you?
游行必须得这样 你还好吗?
I' I've been so worried,
我很... 我很担心你啊
and I feel awful.
我感觉很糟
Why?
为什么?
You didn't kill my mother. Your uncle did.
又不是你杀了我妈妈 是你叔叔
Are you sure it was him?
你确定是他吗?
Who el would have done it?
还会有谁?
He doesn't understand, Anna. It's who he is.
他不懂 Anna 他就那样
He hates all vampires.
他痛恨所有的吸血鬼
He's just doing what he thinks is right.
他只是在做他自以为正确的事情
Are you defending him?
你在为他辩解吗?
No. No way.
不 不是的
It'
只是...
I do understand where he's coming from.
我很了解他的
He's convinced all the tomb vampires
他相信墓室中所有的吸血鬼
want revenge on this town, And he'
都会来报复这个镇子 他只是...
he's trying to protect it.
他在试着保护这个镇子
They do want revenge.
他们是想要复仇
Or, at least, they did.
至少 他们这么做了
But that's why we parated from them.
但这正是我们离开他们的原因
My mom wasn't after venge. She just wanted her life back.
我妈不想报复 只想回到原来的生活
I have to get out of this town, Jeremy.
我必须得离开这个镇子 Jeremy
You're leaving?
你要离开吗?
But I've been thinking. You could come with me.
但我一直在想 你可以和我一起走
I could turn you. I mean, you said you wanted me to.
我可以把你变成吸血鬼 我是说 你说过你想这样
Here.
It's my blood.
这是我的血
If you die with it in your system, you'll come back.
如果你死时体内有我的血 就能死而复生
- Anna.  - I know you,
- Anna  - 我知道
what it's like
你现在的情况...
being alone, always feeling empty inside,
形单影只 内心空虚
no one to understand.
不被人理解
But when you're a vampire, you don't have to feel that way.
可是如果你是吸血鬼 就不会这么难过
You can shut it off.
不会有这样的感受
I can show you how.
我能教你怎样做
I wanted to. I did.
我曾经很想 确实很想
But I don't think I can.
但现在恐怕做
不到了
I'm sorry.
对不起
John?
你说John?
< is that even possible?
有... 有这个可能吗?
Well, there's no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager,
虽然没有证据 但是他们在Isobel十几岁的时候约会过
and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery.
是他把她送到你父亲的办公室
My own life, I've never liked this man.
我从来都不喜欢这个人
<
我...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 很抱歉 我只是...
I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you
我只想在Damon动机不纯地告诉你之前
in some typically inappropriate way.
先告诉你
No, I'm happy that you told me.
不 我很高兴你能告诉我 只是...
I really hope that it's not true.
希望这不是真的
What am I suppod to do? Do
我要怎么办? 难道要...
confront him and say, "are you my biological father?"
站到他面前问他 "你是我的生父吗?"
I guess when you're ready.
等你准备好的时候
I'm never gonna be ready.
我永远不可能准备好
Stefan, I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about.
Stefan 我已经和我真正关心的家人之间有够多的麻烦了
Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he?
Jeremy恨我 凭什么不恨呢?
My journal gave him every single reason to.
我的日记足以给他千百个理由来恨我
He's just hurt. He's confud.
他只是受伤了 想不明白了
He's never gonna forgive me for Vicki,
他在Vicki的事情上永远不会原谅我
for taking away his memory, for lying to him.
抹去他的记忆 还骗了他
He's your brother. He'll forgive you.
他是你弟弟 他会原谅你的
Just give him some time.
给他点时间
- Say chee.  - W... wait. Hide your cast.
-
茄子  - 等等 等等 把你的石膏手藏起来
- It's not era-appropriate.  - Seriously? Uhh.
- 难看死了  - 不是吧?
- Yes.  - Ok. All right.
- 是的  - 好吧 来吧
I will wanna Boonie now.
我想和Boonie照一个
Ok
Here, I can take it.
我来拍吧
I'll be on the float.
我先去彩车上
Uhh.
I said I was sorry.
我道过歉了啊
You made out with his mother, and then you beat him to a pulp.
你跟他妈妈乱搞 之后又揍扁他
You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry.
道歉还远远不够吧
Jeremy.
嗨 Jeremy
Heh. I was wondering where you were.
哈 我还说怎么没见你人呢
You look great.
你看起来真不错
You guys did a really great job on the float.
你们在彩车上表现得太棒了
- Go away, Elena.  - Jeremy, come on, plea.
- 离我远点 Elena  - Jeremy 拜托别这样
I don't want it to be like this between us.
我不希望我们之间这么僵
Why don't you have Damon era my memory again?
你干嘛不再叫Damon来把我记忆抹掉?
Then I can go back to being your in-the-dark little brother.
我就能继续做你被蒙在鼓里的弟弟了
Jer, plea.
Jer 别这样
Just don't.
别拉我
You can't fix this that easily.
没你想的那么容易过去的
Something like this doesn't just get fixed.
有些事情只是 没那么容易过去
let's give a big hand to the Mystic Falls High School marching band
让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎Mystic Falls高中的军乐队
and for a little local history,
根据地方历史
Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated
Saltzman老师的学生演绎了
Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek.
Willow Greek的弗吉尼亚战役
Ladies and gentlemen, plea welcome
先生们女士们 热烈欢迎
our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court
我们来自Mystic Falls宫廷的华丽女士
and their handsome escorts.
以及她们帅气的护花使者
This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls.
这位是Mystic Falls小姐 Caroline Forbes
Aren't they beautiful?
她们美不美?
What do you want?
你想怎样?
Just watching the parade.
来看游行而已
- Where are you going?  - Away from you.
- 你要去哪?  - 离你远点
I want to say something to you.
我有事情跟你说
- Just leave me alone.  - Thank you.
- 别靠近我  - 谢谢你
The device that Emily spelled could have killed me.
Emily下了咒的那个装置本来可以杀死我
I don't take what you did lightly, so...
我不知道你是怎样弄掉的 所以...
Thank you.
谢谢你
- I did it for Elena.  - I know that.
- 我那样做是为了Elena  - 我知道
But I'm still very grateful.
但还是很感谢你
<
还有...
I owe you.
我欠你的
Enjoy the parade.
好好享受游行吧
Let's hear it for the Mystic Falls High School football team.
接下来看到的是Mystic Falls高中橄榄球队
All right! Let's show them our support, everybody.
好啦! 让我们为他们热情鼓掌
This is the key.
这是钥匙
Once inrted, the device will be activated.
一插进去 这个装置就启动了
It will work only once for an estimated time of  minutes.
这玩意儿一次只能运行分钟左右
Yes. How does it work?
没错 它是怎么运行的?
It's a high-pitched frequency that humans can't hear.
它能发出一种普通人听不到的高频率声音
Any vampire within a -block radius will be incapacitated,
能使个街区内的吸血鬼动弹不得
Exposing them.
让他们暴露无遗
At that time, the sheriff's V deputies
那时 警长的V分支部下
will inject them with vervain and bring them here,
就会把马鞭草注射进他们体内 并把他们带到这儿来
where we'll finish them off.
我们将在那儿把他们一网打尽
And you're certain they're attacking tonight?
你确定他们今晚就会进攻吗?
I had a source. One of the vampires from
我得到情报 坟墓里的一个吸血鬼...
he confirmed the attack.
和我确认会发起进攻
Everybody listen up.
大家听好了
The plan stays the same.
按原计划进行
We wait till the fireworks start.
我们一直等到放焰火之时
Until t
hen, blend in.
那个时候 混进人群中
Stay a part of the celebration.
扮作庆祝的行人
They'll never e us coming.
他们不会注意到我们来了
They want revenge for what our ancestors did in ,
他们想一血年之耻
which makes us their targets.
所以我们成为了他们的目标
This area here is the stage.
这个区域是舞台
This is where the founding famies are gonna be.
创始人家庭会在这里
Any questions?
还有什么问题吗?
We're taking an enormous risk.
我们此次风险很大
We're talking about our families, John.
我们说的是我们的家庭啊 John
Anna.
Anna啊
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
It's the only way to draw them out and
只有这样才能把吸引他们过来 将他们杀死...
All of them.
斩草除根
I like you better like this.
我更喜欢这样的你
The period look, it...
那身怀旧风...
didn't suit you.
不太适合你
Is that an insult?
你这是骂我吗?
Actually, Elena, is a compliment
Elena 这明明是在
of the highest order.
夸你啊
Look, I know Stefan is worried
我知道Stefan对我们的友谊
about our friendship.
很担心
Did he mention something to you, too?
他也跟你说了些什么吗?
No. Did he mention something to you?
没有啊 他跟你提起什么了吗?
No. Nothing worth repeating.
没有 无须再提
So, I think you should stop with the flirty little comments
你别再用语言TX我了
and that eye thing that you do.
还有你那眼神
What eye thing?
什么眼神?
Heh.
Don't make me regret being your friend.
别让我后悔当你朋友
Ok?
好吗?
I don't believe that we can't fix this.
我就不相信我们无法重归于好了
I lied. I was wrong.
我说谎了 我错了
But you're my brother, Jer, and I love you.
但你是我的弟弟 Jer 我爱你
And I have to fix it.
我一定得修复我们的感情
So, just tell me. What can I do?
告诉我 我能做些什么?
You can go to hell, Elena.
你可以去死了 Elena
I have so many emotions,
我如此百感交集
but I don't have any way to express them.
却难抒胸臆
- Being a teenager is so hard.  - You dick.
- 当小孩真难啊  - 你这个混蛋
You do not talk to me like that. I'm not your sister.
不要跟我这么说话 我不是你姐姐
And from now on, don't talk to your sister that way, either.
从现在起 也不要这么跟你姐姐讲话了
So, what, you're gonna kill me just 'cau I hurt Elena's feelings?
你想怎么样 就因为我伤了Elena的心你 你就准备杀了我吗?
Cut her some slack.
放她一马吧
She erad my memories.
她消除了我的记忆
No, I did.
不 是我干的
She was protecting you.
她是在保护你
It wasn't her call to make.
她也别无选择
Let go of me before I cau a scene.
让我走 不然我就大闹一场
You'll be unconscious before you even got a word out.
我会让你来不及说话就不省人事
Let

本文发布于:2023-05-12 15:07:07,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/600928.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:吸血鬼   不会   装置   时候   彩车   创始人
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图