英语口语1000

更新时间:2023-05-11 23:16:26 阅读: 评论:0

魔鬼口语1000句(一):禽兽不如
1.You em subdued. Are you all right?
你好像有点没精神。有什么心事吗?
2.No spells no. 我说不行就不行(没必要再讨论了)。
3.Don't bulldoze me.
别逼我。
4.He got this zen look on his face.
他摆出一副一本正经/无所谓的样子。
5.Their smiles were plastic.
他们的笑太假了。
6.He lacks personality.
他没有个性。
7.Roger!
 收到!(OK,知道了)
8.I couldn't find my bearings.
我有点找不着北。
9.They're lower than the animals.
他们禽兽不如。
10.Hey, that's mine. Fork it over!
喂,那是我的。拿过来!
魔鬼口语1000句(二):发什么神经
1.What's come over you?
你发什么神经啊?(怎么啦?)
2.They enjoy being wined and dined.
他们喜欢吃请。
3.My patience is running out.
我等不及了。
4.Stop it! You could bite the dust.
别瞎折腾。当心摔个狗啃泥。
5.You don't have to mind your P's and Q's.
你不必小心翼翼的。
6.Might is right.
拳头大的是爷。
7.He is a bit of a handful in your class.
你们班这小子不太好管。
8.She is nothing but a dumb blonde.
她只是个花瓶而已。
9.Hey, this is no laughing matter.
喂,这可不是闹着玩的。
10.I rerve judgment on this issue.
我对此事暂不表态。
魔鬼口语1000句(三):如胶似漆
1.They were like one and the same back then.
当时他俩好的跟一个人似的。
2.Let go of the stress and strains.
别忧心忡忡的。
3.In English, plea.
有话直说(别兜圈子,我听不懂)。
4.Don't touch the tender spot.
别哪壶不开提哪壶。
5.What are you? Hit the jackpot?
你发什么疯?中大奖了?
6.Stop harping on about it!
别唠叨了行吗?
7.We compared notes.
我们交换了一下看法。
8.We handled the matter with kid gloves.
这个问题我们处理的很谨慎。
9.Woe betide you if it happens again!
下次你死定了!
10.I balk at the idea.
这个主意我不太喜欢。
魔鬼口语1000句(四):好酒不怕巷子深
1.She grudgingly admitted she was wrong.
她勉强承认了错误。
2.I hold him in awe.
我对他很敬重。
3.You'll have to resign yourlf to it.
你只能无奈地接受。
4.Your illness is psychosomatic.
病由心生。
5.Good wine needs no bush.
好酒不怕巷子深。
6.They just skirted around the issue.
他们光兜圈子,不谈正题。
7.It's the widow's mite.
礼轻情义重。
8.It's too way-out for me.
对我来说太前卫了。
9.We should explore every avenue.
我们要千方百计。
10.Do you have any contingency plans?
你有防范措施吗?
魔鬼口语1000句(五):生活平淡如水
1.The bulk of the speech fell short.
演讲的大部分内容令人失望。
2.Take the stage in a positive frame of mind.
登台的时候要保持积极的心态。
3.Aren't they picked over?
都是人家挑剩下的了。
4.The odds are stacked against you.
你成功的机会渺茫。
5.I envy her measurements.
我真羡慕她的三围。
6.He remains untamed.
他屡教不改。
7.I'll have to wing it / play it by ear.
我只好即兴发挥了。
8.Life is as flat as usual.
生活还是那么平淡。
9.He poached this idea from me.
这个想法是他剽窃我的。
10.I'm not deflated.
我没有气馁。
魔鬼口语1000句(六):名花有主
1.I need a stout heart.
 我要的是个坚强的人。
2.That is grungy.
那件汗衫太脏了。
3.Don't play Russian roulette with fate.
别玩命。
4.He appears offhand with people.
他好像对人爱搭不理的。
5.The worm turns.
兔子急了也会咬人。
6.Hou prices will never dip.
房价不会降了。
7.You're not going to palm me off with that feeble excu.
别想轻易把我打发走。
8.Nothing can break my spirit.
我永不屈服。
9.He's a hardy soul.
他是条硬汉。
10.She's spoken for.
她名花有主了。
魔鬼口语1000句(七):胡说八道
1.They were victims of circumstance.
他们是环境的牺牲品。
2.You look perky.
你精神不错啊。
3.Don't give me the bull.
胡说八道。
4.Take the tonsure. Life's fuck all.
出家算了。活着真没劲。
5.Dusk hasn't fallen.
天还没黑。
6.It all happened in a flash.
这一切来得太突然了。
7.The market is glutted.
市场饱和了。
8.I think we should give him a fair hearing.
我们应该听听他的解释。
9.Mayday!
救命!
10.They're paid a pittance.
他们的薪水少得可怜。
魔鬼口语1000句(八):幸灾乐祸
1.Are you going to bleed me dry?
你要把我榨干哪?
2.The dogma dies hard.
教条根深蒂固。
3.I sleep rough but you're in clover.
我餐风露宿,你却过得逍遥自在。
4.You look so woebegone.
你看起来很忧伤。
5.That's a rationalization.
那只是个借口。
6.Wild hors wouldn't drag me there.
八匹马都拉不动我。
7.His good humor is proverbial.
他的幽默广为人知。
8.You wily old fox.
你这只老狐狸。
9.You have to feign surpri.
你得装出很惊讶的样子。
10.Don't be exultant.
别幸灾乐祸。
魔鬼口语1000句(九):我要抓狂了
1.He's a night owl.
他是个夜猫子。
2.People have been indoctrinated.
人们被毒化了。
3.I have you by the short hairs.
我抓到你的小辫子了。
4.I'm old but I haven't gone gaga yet!
我还没有老糊涂!
5.Don't be impudent
放肆!
6.I'm constipated. I need some laxative.
我便秘了。给我点泻药。
7.If you'll pardon the expression.
说句不该说的话。
8.Don't cut up.
不要哗众取宠。
9.Prick up your ears.
竖起耳朵。
10.I'll be climbing the walls.
我得抓狂了。
魔鬼口语1000句(十):我刚才走神了
1.He slipped into his old habits.
他老毛病又犯了。

2.He's such a slug.

他太蘑菇了。

3.I'm happy with my lot.

我很满足。

4.Things got a bit overheated.


气氛有点紧张。

5.I was in a brown study.

我刚才走神了。

6.The film will chill you to the marrow.

这部片子能把你吓死。

7.She is stepping out on me.

她对我不忠。

8.It makes me queasy.

我想吐。

9.She's generous to a fault.

她大方的离谱。

10.We're over the hump now.

最困难的时刻过去了。
魔鬼口语1000句(十一):别玩狠的

本文发布于:2023-05-11 23:16:26,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/591633.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:喜欢   保持   精神   兜圈子   内容   有点   算了   活着
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图