英语口语词汇
英语魔鬼口语1000句,主要来自英文原版影视作品、英文网站、报刊杂志、聊天室和英英字典。这些句子有什么用呢?背。1000个句子,所有句子分成100组,每组10个,一天背10句,100天三个多月,你就是口语高手。至少,显得像口语高手。英语魔鬼口语1000句,又名《高级口语授课笔记》,之所命名为“高级口语”,是因为这些句子,中级水平的英语学习者不大可能接触到。
1. He slipped into his old habits. 他老毛病又犯了。
2. He’s such a slug. 他太蘑菇了。
3. I’m happy with my lot. 我很满足。
4. Things got a bit overheated. 气氛有点紧张。
5. I was in a brown study. 我刚才走神了。
6. The film will chill you to the marrow. 这部片子能把你吓死。
7. She is stepping out on me. 她对我不忠。
8. It makes me queasy. 我想吐。
9. She’s generous to a fault. 她大方的离谱。
10. We’re over the hump now. 最困难的时刻过去了。
11. How can we break the logjam? 怎样打破僵局呢?
12. I’m otherwi engaged. 我有别的安排。
13. She was relegated / demoted. 她被降职了。
14. He can play hardball. 他可以玩狠的。
15. You’re so yellow. 你是个胆小鬼。
16. Don’t perjure yourlf. 别撒谎。
17. I’m not a big fan of the golden mean. 我不懂什么中庸之道。
18. Stop fanning the flames. 别扇风点火了。
19. She’s a Girl Friday. 她是个女助理。
20. There’s life in the old dog yet. 小子,姜还是老的辣。
21. He is an underworld kingpin. 他是黑社会老大。
22. We have to make economies. 我们得省着点。
23. Let’s have a night out today. 今晚咱们出去玩吧。
24. It left a bad taste in my mouth. 这事我一想起来就别扭。
25. I just look on you as my brother. 我只把你当哥哥看待。
26. Don’t pull my focus. 别打扰我。
27. We’ll have to play for time. 我们得拖延时间。
28. The blurb was full of hyperbole. 广告充满夸张。
29. I really saw life. 我真是大开眼界。
30. She gave him a demure smile. 她冲他娴静地笑了笑。
31. She’s whiter than white. 她假装清纯。
32. She wont'budge. 她根本不听。
33. Dog doesn’t eat dog. 官官相护。
34. The movie is to be vetted. 电影要通过审查。
35. Hang out the white flag. 投降吧。
36. Well, you live and learn. 林子大了什么鸟都有。
37. There’s been a tacit agreement. 已经达成默契。
38. Nip it in the bud. 把它消灭在萌芽状态。
39. I hedge my bets. 我做两手准备。
40.I was washing up. 刚才我正洗漱呢。
41. Our relationship is strictly platonic. 我们的关系很纯洁。
42. We fell out. 我们闹翻了。
43. There’s no need to sustain this relationship. 没必要继续交往了。
44. You can confide in her. 你可以完全信任她。
45. That’s life. 生活就是这样。
46. This is the life! 这才叫生活!
47. She’s been leading him on. 她一直牵着他的鼻子走。
48. All my hard work is nullified. 我全部的心血都泡汤了。
49. He revealed it in an unguarded moment. 他一不小心说漏了。
50.Don’t cast pearls before swine. 不要对牛弹琴。
51. Your face is as white as a sheet. 你脸色怎么那么苍白?
52. Choo the psychological moment. 寻找最佳时机。
53. Hide your light under a bushel. 不要锋芒毕露。
54. I’ve become a beast of burden. 我作牛作马。
55. She’s been cranky all day. 她一整天心情都很糟。
56. Eventually I caved in. 最后我妥协了。
57. I’ve rallied now. 我现在好多了。
58. You make my heart flutter. 你让我心旌摇曳。
59. Jack shall have Jill. 愿有情人终成眷属。
60. He didn’t bat an eyelid. 他连眼都不眨一下。