儿童英语故事:狐狸和山羊带翻译
The Fox and the Goat 狐狸和山羊
A thirsty Fox looks for water.
有一只口渴的狐狸在找水。
It’s so hot today. And I’m so thirsty. There’s no water anywhere. 今日真热。而且我好渴啊!处处都没有水。
The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he es something.
狐狸不停的找,远远地他看到一些东西。
Wait ! What’s that ? I think it’s a well. I’m saved ! There must be water there.
等等!那是什么?我想那是口水井!我得救了!那里肯定有水。
The Fox runs towards the well. He is very happy.
狐狸跑向水井。他特别快乐。
I was right. There’s lots of water here. It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water? The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do ?
我对了。这里有许多水。看起来凉快又可口。但是我怎么才能喝到水呢?
水井看起来很深。哦,我该怎么办?
The Fox thinks and thinks .
狐狸想了又想。
I can’t stand it anymore. I’m too thirsty. I’ll just jump in . Here I go ! (splash)
我再也忍不住了。我太渴了。我要跳进去。我要去啰!(啪唰)
The Fox jumps into the well .
狐狸跳入井中。
It is so cool in here . The water tastes so fresh and cold .
I can drink it all day . But wait a minute . This well is deeper than I thought . My paws can’t reach the top . Oh my ! Now I’m im big trouble . How can I get out ? There’s no one nearly . There’s no one to help me . What have I done ! Boo – hoo .这里好凉快。这水尝起来又洁净又凉爽。我可以喝它一成天。可是等一等。这井比我想象的深多了。我的手爪够不到顶。我的天!现在我有大麻烦了,我怎么出去呢?这四周没有人。没有人来救我。我做了什么事?呜…呜…
The Fox is very scared . He can’t think of a way to get out of the well .
狐狸特别可怕。他想不出任何跳离水井的方法。
He cries all morning .
他哭了整个早上。
Then he hears a familiar voice from far away . Suddly , he has
a good idea .
然后他听见远远传来熟识的声音。突然,他想出一个好办法。
I’m thirsty and hot , Where is the water ? I need a drink right now .
我又渴又热,水在哪里呢?我现在要喝点水。
The Goat es the same well .He walks towards the well.
羊看到同一口井。他走向水井。
Ahha ! There’s a well , I found some water ! I can have a drink there , Thank goodness !
啊哈!有一口井。我看到一些水了!我可以在哪里喝一点水,感谢老天! The Goat gets clor to the well . He hears a familiar voice . 羊靠近水井。他听到一个熟识的声音。
How are you today ,Goat ?
你今日好吗,羊?
What was that ? Who said that? I don’t e anyone around. Where did the voice come from?
那是什么?谁在说话?这四周我谁也没看到啊。那声音是从哪来的?
The Goat keeps looking around . But can’t find anyone .
羊不停地四处张望。可是谁也没观察。
This is strange . I hear a voice , but there’s no one around .
怪了,我听到一个声音,可是没有人在这四周。
I’m here , Goat , I’m inside the well .
我在这里,羊,我在井里。
Inside the well ? Who voice was that ?
在井里?那是谁的声音?
The Goat looks into the well .
羊朝井里看去。
Oh my goodness , Fox ! What are you doing down there ? 哦,我的天啊,狐狸!你在下面做什么呀?
I was thirsty . So I came down here for a drink .
我很渴,所以我下来喝水。
How is the water ? Is it fresh and cold ?
井水怎么样?它洁净和凉爽吗?
Of cour . The water down here is fantastic . It’s the best water I’ve ever tasted . And I’m enjoying it all by mylf . 固然,这里的水真是太棒了。这是我喝过最棒的水了。而且都由我一个人享用。
Well ,um , I’m thirsty , too . Can I come down and join you ?
I just need one drink .
哦,我也渴了。我可以下去跟你一起吗?我只要喝一口就好了。
Well , let me think about it .
这个吗,让我想想。
The Fox pretends to thinking about something .
狐狸假装思索一些事情。
Come on , Fox , I’m your friend . Let me come down .
拜托,狐狸,我是你的朋友,让我下去吧。
Well , all right , Just this once . I didn’t want to share the water with anyone . But since you are my friend , I’ll let you come down .
嗯,好吧,就这么一次。我不想跟任何人共享这水。可是既然你是我的朋友,我就让你下来吧。
Thanks a lot , Fox . You are too generous, I’m coming down now . 感谢不尽,狐狸。你真大方,我现在就下来。
The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash. 羊也跳入井口并溅起了大水花。
Welcome ,Goat , Try the water , How is it ?
欢送,羊,试试看这水,怎么样啊?
Mmm… it is delicious . This is the best water in the world . Thank you for sharing it with me .
嗯…好喝。这是世界上最棒的水了。感谢你让我跟你一起共享。