处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译
银行是我们办理业务时常会去到的地方,在英语视频里我们也看到过客户与银行员工的对话。下面是店铺给大家整理的处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译,供大家参阅!
处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译1
a:hello!xiao li.this is my filled out application form of loss reporting.here you are.
b:we will examine your application form and get authorization from the card-issuing office.plea wait for a while.
a:it doesn't matter.by the way,how much money can i get from you?
b:you will get up to 5,000 rmb yuan.
a:that's enough.
b:ah.john smith, we're authorized to pay you 5,000 rmb yuan. plea fill in the withdrawal slip and sign your name on the bottom line.
a:is that all right?
b:okay.show me your passport.
a:here you are.
b:all right.here's the money.plea check them.
a:it's correct.thank you.
b:with pleasure.anytime and anywhere,chinabank is beside you!
a:您好!小李。这是填好的“挂失申请表”,给您。
b:我们要核对您填的表,请求发卡机构授权。请稍等。
a:没关系。顺便问一下,你们能给我多少钱?
b:最多5,000元人民币。
a:够了。
b:啊,约翰·史密斯,我们得到授权付给您5,000元。请填好取款单,把名字签在底线上。
a:这样可以吗?
b:可以,把您的护照给我看一下。
a:您瞧。
b:好的。这是您的钱,请点一下。
a:不错,谢谢。
b:不用谢。即时即刻,中行就在您身边。
处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译2
Hi,I'd Iike to open an account plea!
你好,我要开个户头!
A:May I help you?
我能为您服务吗?
B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account plea!
你好,我要开个户头。
Do you have any ID with you?
您有没有证件借我看一下?
A:Do you have any ID with you?
您有没有证件借我看一下?
B:Yes,here's my student card.
有的。这是我的学生证。
I need your chop plea!
我需要你的印章!
A:I need your chop plea!
我需要你的印章.
B:Here you are.
在这里。
Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?
你要提款卡和支票簿吗?
A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?
你要提款卡和支票簿吗?
B:Yes.of cour.
当然要.
I'd Iike to withdraw some money.
我要领钱。
A:May I help you?
我能为您服务吗?
B:Yes,I'd Iike to withdraw some money.
是的.我要领钱.
Then,you need to go to the information desk.
那你要到服务台办理.
A:I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.
我要申请存款证明.
B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.
那你要到服务台办理.
I'm sorry,that window's clod.Plea come here.
对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理!
A:What happened?
怎么啦?
B:I'm sorry,that window's clod.Plea come here.
对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理
What would you like to exchange?
请问你要兑换什么货币?
A:What would you like to exchange?
请问你要兑换什么货币?
B:RMB to British pounds,plea!
人民币换英镑,谢谢!
Plea fill in this form first.
请先填这张表.
A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!
你好,我要存款!
B:Plea fill in this form first.
请先填这张表.
What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?
今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?
A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?
今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?
B:We buy at RMB13.28 and ll at RMB13.32.
一英镑对13.28人民币买进,13.32卖出.
It's a student account,So there's no interest.
这是学生户头,所以没有利息.
A:Do I receive any interest?
我会有利息吗?
B:It's a student account,So there's no interest.
这是学生户头,所以没有利息。
Just take your bill to counter No.4,plea!
请把账单拿到第四号柜台!
A:I'd like to pay my phone bill.
你好,我要缴电话费.
B:Just take your bill to counter No.4,plea.
请把账单拿到第四号柜台.
Tear open the al and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.
只要到银行外的自动提款机把弥封拆开然后输入密码.
A:How do I t my own code for my ATM card?
我要怎样设定自己的密码?
B:Just tear open the al and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.
只要拆开密封到银行外的自动提款机输入密码.
The ATM machine is not working.
自动提款机不能用。
A:Excu me,the ATM machine is not working.
对不起,自动提款机不能用。
B:Oh,sorry ,plea wait a moment .We're adding cash.
对不起,请等一下。我们正在补钞票进去。
I'd like to apply for a credit card!
我要申请信用卡!
A:How may I help you?
我能为你服务吗?
B:I'd llke to apply for a credit card!
我要申请信用卡!
That's becau you exceeded your limit.
那是因为你超出限额了!
A:Excu me,my credit card doesn't work.
对不起。我的信用卡不能用。
B:That's becau you exceed your limit.
那是因为你超出限额了。
处理银行业务的英语对话带翻译3
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)
职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?
Customer: Plea tell me my balance.
顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?
Clerk: plea speak slowly.
Clerk: Plea write it down on the paper.
职员:您用纸写下来好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment plea.
职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。
Customer: My magcard does not work, plea take a look.
顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。
Customer: I want to clo my account with you.
顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
Clerk: Plea go to the number 6 counter.