读后续写好句素材积累・・2022届高考英语写作备考
动作描写:
I spoke in an expressionless voice and even stuttered a few times as I forgot parts of the story.
我干巴巴地说着,甚至有几次结巴,因为我忘记了故事的局部内容。
In the end, I walked off the stage, my eyes filled with tears.
最后,我走下舞台,眼睛里充满了泪水。
But Rosa walked past and slid into the empty at next to Kara.
但罗莎走了过去,坐进了基拉旁边的空位。
Inching towards the bag, she could hear her own heartbeat,她缓慢地向袋子走去,她 能听到自己的心跳声。
Not having expected the girl to e through his trick, the loan-shark collapd like a pricked balloon, ending up making a fool of himlf.
由于没有料到女孩会看穿他的诡计,高利贷者像一个被扎破的气球一样倒下了, 最后出尽了丑。
“But who would like to buy that silly dress, which is neither practical nor cheap?" Mom marveled, but meanwhile both father and I could discern an inexplicable but conspicuous disappointment crept over her face.”
但谁愿意买那件愚蠢的衣服,它既不实用也不廉价?"妈妈惊叹不已,但与此同 时,父亲和我都能看出她的脸上爬满了一种莫名其妙但显而易见的失望。
Father winked slyly st mom and me from the rear mirror as if he were the cretive devoting husband he depicted.
父亲从后视镜里向妈妈和我俏皮地眨眼,仿佛他就是他所描绘的那个秘密的奉献 型丈夫。
“Ta da, the most silly gift for my princess!" father exclaimed, eyeing at his wife in a loving and expectant way."
嗒嗒,给我的公主的最愚蠢的礼物「父亲感叹道,以一种爱和期待的方式注视着 他的妻子。
Mother, too stunned to spsak, received the box with her trembling hands.
母亲惊呆了,说不出话来,用她颤抖的手接过盒子。
Her palms sweating, throat tightening, mother's hand slid through the red satin and lingernd at the twinkling stars.
她的手掌出汗,喉咙发紧,母亲的手滑过红缎子,在闪烁的星星上徘徊。
They tentatively sucked at my fingers.
他们试探性地吮吸着我的手指。
Perhaps hunger had helped overcome their natural fear.
也许饥饿帮助克服了他们天生的恐惧。
Anna's words kept echoing by his ear side.
安娜的话在他耳边不断回响。
With the thoughts crowding on in his head, Jack tosd in bed the night before the big race.
带着这些想法,杰克在大比赛前一晚在床上辗转反侧。
As the gunshot fired, all the runners, especially Beadles, zipped by like whistling bullets.
随着枪声的响起,所有的选手,尤其是比德尔斯,像呼啸的子弹一样奔驰而过。
The last lap, Jack charged to the finishinc line with all his might.
最后一圈,杰克用尽全力冲向终点线。
Except the horrified waiters, everything was bathed in merry music and soft lights.
除了惊恐的服务员,一切都沐浴在欢乐的音乐和柔和的灯光中。
Obviously, they were totally ignorant of the mistake, relishing their respective shares of wine and chatting joyfully.
很明显,他们完全不知道这个错误,津津有味地喝着各自的那份酒,欢快地聊着。
One of the waiters, with worry in every line of his face, poked my arm, anxiously reminding me to remedy the situation.
其中一个服务员脸上布满了担忧,戳了戳我的胳膊,焦急地提醒我纠正这种情况。
As the truth struck the businessmen group dumb, the air surrounding them fell into an awkward silence.当事实让商人群体哑然失笑时,周围的空气陷入了尴尬的沉默。
Everybody's face brightened up as the ambulance faded away.
当救护车渐渐远去时,每个人的脸都亮了起来。
When the scene of paper-cutting class sprang to Aiden's mind, he propod that we could embellish the red construction paper with pretty and touching pictures of pink carnation.
当艾登的脑海中浮现出剪纸课的场景时,他提议我们可以在红色的建筑纸上点缀 漂亮动人的粉色康乃馨图片。
I decided to conjure up the Mother's Day card as a surpri.
我决定变出母亲节的卡片作为一个惊喜。
After what emed like ages, he came to the bedside, his head drooping.
过了好久,他来到床边,低着头。
Aiden no longer felt irritated and beamed with pride.
艾登不再感到烦躁,脸上洋溢着自豪的笑容。
Stuttering out the mistake he had made, he was ready to .et a good scolding for his wrongdoing.
他结结巴巴地说出他犯的错误,准备为自己的错误行为受到严厉的责骂。
I knocked into displays of candy and tripped over tovs, all the while frantically calling my brother's name.
我撞到陈列的糖果,被玩具绊倒,同时疯狂地呼唤我弟弟的名字。
I began to cry out from relief, throwing my arms around him and hugged him tightly.
我开始如释重负地大哭起来,扑向他,紧紧地抱住他。
Without a word, I lowered my head to avoid hrr eyes.
我一言不发地低下头,避开她的目光。
I watched cautiously, waiting for any sign of outburst of anger.
我小心翼翼地看着,等待任何愤怒爆发的迹象。
After a few conds, though, I mustered up enough courage to uncover one ear and peek through a half-open eye.
不过,几秒钟后,我鼓起足够的勇气,揭开一只耳朵,从半开的眼睛里偷看。
Slapped awaken by Mum's new plan, the two kids both burst into deafening cheers and skipped round and round.
被妈妈的新计划拍醒后,两个孩子都爆发出震耳欲聋的欢呼声,一圈一圈地跳着。
Together, thev brainstormed a list of ideas when suddenly Jenny murmured, 〃 What's Dad's resolution for the new year?"
他们一起集思广益,突然珍妮喃喃地说:"爸爸在新的一年里有什么决心?"
All the way, the two kids bounced nroundjaughing and chatting.
一路上,两个孩子蹦蹦跳跳,有说有笑。
Upon reaching the top, the three just pitched into the picnic in sheer pleasure.
到达山顶后,三个人就在纯粹的快乐中投进了野餐。