2人英语的对话范文

更新时间:2023-05-08 15:12:17 阅读: 评论:0

2人英语的对话范文
大多数我们进行对话的对象只有一个人,如果那个人是你的好朋友,不妨用英语和他交流一下,增加新话题。下面是店铺给大家整理的2人英语对话,供大家参阅!
2人英语对话:比尔克林顿
J: Hey,what’s new on the newspaper?
J:报纸上有什么新鲜事儿吗?
K: Well, here according to Time magazine’s annual list, Lady Gaga, Bill Clinton and Brazil’s leader Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva are the world’s most influential people.
K:嗯,美国《时代》杂志年度最具影响力人物排行榜日前揭晓了,Lady Gaga、比尔克 林顿和巴西总统路易斯伊纳西奧卢拉达席尔瓦名列各板块之首。
J: Who is Lady Gaga?
J: Lady Gaga 是谁?
K: You don’t know her?
K:你不知道她?
J: Nope. I have no idea.
J:不知道。
K: You are terribly out! Lady Gaga is an American singer, famous for her bizarre costumes and chart-topping dance music. She is now very hot.
K: 你太落伍了! Lady Gaga是位美国歌手,以奋装异服和高居榜首的舞曲而著称。 现在非常火的!
J: Then she must be the most influential artist.
J:那她一定是"最具影响力艺人”单元的第一名啰。
K: That’s right. Clinton heads the “heroes” ction, and the “leaders” list starts with the Brazilian president.
K:对。克林顿领跑最具影响力"英雄人物”单元,巴西总统是最具影响力的"领导者”。
J: What’s the reason for the Brazilian president to be the most influential leader? By the way, would you plea read his name again?
J:巴西总统获选最具影响力”领导者”的理由是什么?对了,你再读一遍,他的名 字是什么夹着?
K: Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva. He is “praid for his drive to bring social justice and end deep inequality in his huge Latin American country.”
K:路易斯伊纳西奥卢拉达席尔瓦。他"一直致力于为他那幅员辽阔的拉美国家(巴 西)带来社会公平。”
J: Well. Where is the American President Obama? I thought they would have chon their president.
J:哦。那美国总统奧巴马排在第几?我原以为美国的杂志会把本国总统放在第一名 呢。
K: Obama is only in the fourth slot.
K:奥巴马只排第四。
J: Surprising choice, isn’t it? “Obama” is the best known name all around the world.
J:很出人意料,是吧?"奥巴马"是全世界知名度最高的名字。
K: I don’t think so. If take popularity as the only lecting standard, then the “leaders” list should always begin with an American president since America is the most influential country.
K:我不这么想。要是把知名度作为惟一的评选标准,那么,美国是世界上最具影响 力的国家,它的总统每年都要高居榜首了。
J: Nope. Maybe in veral years, the list will always begin with a Chine name.
J:不对。兴许几年以后,这个榜单每年都会以一个中国人开头呢。
K: You are joking, too. As managing editor Richard Stengel says here,“Some of the people you’ll encounter on this list are influential in the But we also ek out people who ideas and actions are revolutionizing their fields and transforming lives.” By the way, here comes a Chine name! J.T. Wang. He is the CEO of the Taiwane PC maker Acer, and comes in at number two as a reprentative of the ri of Asian companies.
K:你真会开玩笑。这里写的,《时代》固刊主编理査德斯坦格尔说:"上榜者中的 有些人具有传统意义上的影响力,同时我们也在寻找那些用自己的理念和行动为 各自的领域和生活带来变革的人物。”对了,这里有个中国人!王振堂。他是台湾电脑生产商宏基公司的首席执行官,位居该单元第二,是亚洲公司飞速发展的 典型代表。
J: That’s cool! I’m using an Acer laptop.
j: '酷毙了。我用的就是宏基的笔记本。
K: Why aren’t you surprid at choosing Clinton as the most influential hero?
K:克林顿当选最具影响力的英雄人物,你怎么不感到吃惊呢?
J: Why should I?
J:为什么要吃惊?
K: I'm wondering how he could be called a “hero”. Since he left the White Hou, I hardly took notice of him.
K:我在想,他为什么被称为“英雄”呢?自从他不当总统,我对他关注得很少。
J: After that, he has done lots of things.
J:卸任之后,他做过很多事情啊。
K: I know he lectured widely and has relead his autobiography My Life.
K:我知道,他到处做演讲,还出版了一部自传叫《我的生活》。
J: Yeah. Still I remember his words while talking about his decision for future career. It tou
ched me so much.
J:是的。我还记得他谈到选择自己未来职业时说过的话。真是深深打动了我。
K: Which part? I have no idea about that.
K:哪个部分?我没有印象了。
J: You know Clinton has broad interests,especially loves music, and is good at playing the saxophone?
J:你知道克林顿兴趣广泛,尤其喜欢音乐,还擅长演奏萨克斯吧?
K: Yeah. I heard that he won first chair in Arkansas brass band’s saxophone ction.
K:知道。据说他还曾经担任阿肯色州管乐队首席萨克斯演奏员呢。
J: Exactly. In his book, Clinton said, “Sometime in my sixteenth year I decided I wanted to be in public life as an elected official. I loved music and thought I could be very good, b
ut I knew I would never be John Coltrane or Stan Getz. I was interested in medicine and thought I could be a fine doctor, but I knew I would never be Michael DeBakey. But I knew I could be great in public rvice.”
J:对。克林顿在书中写道,"在我16岁那年的某个时候,我决定将以当选官员的身 份进入公共生活。我喜欢音乐,也觉得自己会很出色,但我知道我永远都成不了 约翰科尔特兰或者斯坦盖茨。我对医学感兴趣,自认为可以成为一名好医生, 但我知道我永远都成不了迈克德贝基。然而,我知道,我可以在公共服务领域 出类拔萃。"
K: Wow, you recited it! What a good memory you have!
K:哇!你都背下来了!记忆力真好!
J: Thanks. Whenever I come across something I like, I’d try to recite it.
J:谢谢。遇到喜欢的东西,我就会试着背下来。
K: He ems to be your idol.
K:看来,他是你的偶像。
J: Well, I do think he is a great guy. You know, he was born in a poor family, and had grown to be a well—known public figure. As a little boy, he knew exactly how to make decisions. I do admire his ambition.

本文发布于:2023-05-08 15:12:17,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/557246.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:影响力   总统   美国
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图