破产姐妹_第一季第一集台词_打印版

更新时间:2023-05-08 08:25:32 阅读: 评论:0

破产姐妹 第一季 第一集
Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11.
十二  四  十一号桌上菜
Got it.
来了
Hey, when you get a cond,
等你丫有空...
stop looking at my boobs.
麻烦把淫眼从我奶上移开
Excu me.
麻烦一下
Waitress?
服务生 
Dude?
小二
Hi, what can I get ya?
您好  请问要点什么
We
我们要... 
Is that annoying?
看了会不爽吗
Is that obnoxious and rude?
觉得对方又欠扁又无礼吗
Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you
你工作时有人这么弄你
while you were working?
你会觉得烦吗
Oh, you don't have a job. Sorry.
哎呀  忘记你没工作了  抱歉
Damn, dude, she burned you.
靠  伙计  她完胜呀
No, hipster.
别搞错了  小痞子
Do not think we're on the same team.
别以为我跟你是一国的
We have nothing in common.
咱俩到死都不是同路人
I wear knit hats when it's cold out.
姐戴帽子挡酷寒
You wear knit hats cau of Coldplay.
二货戴帽学酷玩[乐队]
You have tattoos to piss off your dad.
你的纹身是想气死你爹
My dad doesn't know he's my dad.
我爹压根不知他是我爹
And finally,
最后
你觉得
this is the sound that gets you rvice.
一声穿云  我千军万马来服务
要我说
This is the sound that dries up my vagina.
一声穿云指  我如瀑下阴也干枯
The other waitress disappeared, the Russian one.
那位俄国服务生呢  怎么不见了
We need horradish.
我们想要山葵酱
Plea.
拜托您了
That, ladies, is how you treat a waitress.
妹妹真乖  这样才有礼貌嘛
Paulina!
宝莲娜
Oh, so... so good, oh...
爽  爽死了 
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were on break.
抱歉  不知道你在休息
I just need some horradish.
我要山葵酱
- Here. - Oh, cool.
-给  -收到 
Excu me, where's my waitress?
请问  服务生去哪了
She's coming.
她马上来[高潮]
Earl.
厄尔 
Earl!
厄尔 
I made your favorite, red velvet.
我做了你最爱的红丝绒蛋糕
My little cupcake brought me a cupcake.
我的蛋蛋妹给我带来了小蛋糕
Let me pay you for that.
我还是把钱给你吧
Oh, no, no. It's on the hou.
不用  我请客
It's your birthday.
你生日嘛
How old are you gonna be?
过完生日要几岁了啊
75.
七十五岁
Oh, Earl, if you were just three years younger.
厄尔  你要小个三岁  咱俩就成了
Max, Max, big news.
麦克斯  麦克斯  大新闻 
The new boss fired that Russian waitress, Paulina.
新老板炒了俄国妞宝莲娜 
Turns out chesty Kournikova was Vladimir Puttin' it out.
大胸金丝猫被发现其实是个死间谍
Hello today. I have paycheck for you.
早安  我带了你的工资来
I need to talk to you. You fired Paulina, Han?
我有话问你  你炒了宝莲娜吗  阿憨
I am no longer Han Lee.
我已经不叫李憨了 
I have new American name
我取了新的英文名字 
to go with changing neighborhood.
好适应新时代"得"社会 
To go with the changing neighborhood.
是新时代"的"社会
You need to remember this for your immigration exam.
移民考试的时候别又说错了
Correct. To go with the changing neighborhood.
行  好适应新时代"的"社会 
Bryce?
小笼
Your name is Bryce Lee?
你改名叫李小笼啊
Wait, wait, um, um, um...
等等  等一下 
Don't hire a new waitress, okay?
别再招新人来了  好吗
I've been doing all the work anyway,
反正活儿总是我全包
and I really could u the extra money.
让我多拿一份工资  补贴家计吧
You need help.
你需要帮手
- No, I don't. - Everyone need help sometimes.
-不用  -谁都需要帮手
I don't. I've been waiting my whole life, okay?
我不用  我当了一辈子的侍应
I've waited on tables, I've waited in bars,
在餐厅  酒吧都做过侍应
I've waited on home pregnancy tests.
甚至在家等验孕结果 
[Waited: 等待  侍应 一词多义]
I already hire new waitress.
我已经雇新人了
She work in all top restaurants in Manhattan.
她以前在曼哈顿顶级餐厅工作过
I gave her Paulina's uniform.
我都把宝莲娜的制服给她了
Mr. Lee, not to complain,
李先生  有点事情想问问
but I think someone wore this uniform before me,
这件制服好像有人穿过了呢
like right before me.
而且是刚刚才穿过
Is it possible that I could get another one?
可不可以帮我换一件全新的呀
Maybe one that's a little less moist.
换件没这么湿漉漉的
Also this mustard color doesn't really go with my skin tone,
另外  我的肤色跟黄芥末色不太搭
neither do the
跟芥末渍也不搭 
And the various other stains, and smells.
跟这各式污渍  异味更是不搭
I hope that's clam chowder.
白白的是蛤蜊浓汤渍吧...
So...
所以
I think it'd be better for everyone,
为了大家
including my immune system,
以及我的免疫系统着想
if I just keep on wearing what I'm wearing,
我就穿自己这身就好了 
and not the apron,'cau this is chanel.
那件就省了  我这身可是香奈儿
So thank you,
感谢聆听
and let's waitress.
本小姐要上岗啦
Whatever that is,
这娇娇女明显就是
it does not belong in this diner.
来错地方打错工了
It belongs in a show on Bravo.
她应该去演电视
But she blonde, hair so shiny,
她是金发妞  金发闪闪
good for business.
有助财源广进啊
Where do you even find the people?
你都去哪找到这些歪瓜裂枣的啊
The Russian hooker, the one before that was a meth addict.
俄罗斯妓女  再前一位还是吸毒妹
You train her, I am boss.
你去训练她  我可是老板
Da boss.
老板中的老板
Fine, but make her wear the uniform.
好  那你先去命令她穿上制服
Are you sure we can't get the meth addict back?

本文发布于:2023-05-08 08:25:32,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/554936.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:时候   制服   时代   侍应   老板   工作   蛋糕
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图