经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

更新时间:2023-05-07 07:32:02 阅读: 评论:0

Rachel. We're running low on resumes.  瑞秋  履历表快用完了
You want a job with Popular Mechanics?  你真想到 《大众机械》杂志社上班吗
Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics,  如果你想要从事机械行业
tho are the ones to work for.  那你就算找对地方了
Guys, I'm going for anything here.  各位  我什么都得试试
I can't be a waitress anymore.  我不能再当服务生了
I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips.  我是说真的  我已厌倦微薄小费
I'm sick of being called "Excu Me."  我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤
Rach, did you proofread the?  瑞秋  这些你校对过吗
Yeah. Why?  对  有问题吗
Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impresd  没事  他们对你高超的
with your excellent "compuper" skills.  "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的
Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them?  糟了  每一份上面都这样吗
No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few.  没事  我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了
- Hey, guys. - Hey.  -嗨  小伙子们  -嗨
Hi, ladies.  嗨  姑娘们
Can I get you anything?  需要什么吗
Did you bring the mail?  信件带来了没
- Lots of respons. - Really?  -很多回复  -真的吗
Sure, we have scones left!  我们这儿当然还有烤饼
Read them to me.  快念给我听
"Dear Miss Greene:  "亲爱的格林小姐
Thank you for your inquiry. "However"  感谢您的申请  然而..."
- We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. "  -我们有苹果肉桂  -"亲爱的格林小姐"
Yeah, yeah! No.  好  好  不行
- What? - Your Visa bill is huge!  -怎么了  -你的信用卡账单不少呀
Give me that.  给我
I can't believe you. Linda's so great.  我真不敢相信  琳达那么好
Why won't you go out with her?  你为何不再和她约会
- I don't know. - ls this still   -我也不知道  -还是因为她说了
- I don't know. - ls this still   60年代美国动画片  故事以原始人为背景
... "The Flintstones could have really happened" thing?  《摩登原始人》里的情节真有可能发生
It's not just that. I want someone who does something   不仅仅是那样  我要一个能让我有感觉
...who gets my heart pounding.  能让我心跳加速
Who   能给我...
Little playthings with yarn?  做小毛绒玩具吗
What?  什么
Could you want her more?  你是有多喜欢她
Who?  谁
Who?  美国七十年代情景喜剧
Dee, the sarcastic sister from What's Happening!!.  阿蒂  《发生何事》中那个犀利的妹妹
Look, I'm totally over her.  我早就不喜欢她了
- Hi! - Coffee?  -嗨  -要咖啡吗
- No, we're fine. - Okay.  -不用加  -好的
- Shut up! - We're not saying anything.  -闭嘴  -我们什么都没说
- What? - Joey cried last night.  -怎么了  -昨晚乔伊哭了
- Thank you. - We were playing poker  -谢谢  -我们正在玩扑克牌
There was chocolate on the three. It looked like an eight.  三点上有巧克力  看起来像是八点
You should have en him.  可惜你没看到
"Read them and weep!"  他说"准备痛哭流涕吧"
And then he did.  结果哭的是他
Now, how come you guys have never played poker with us?  你们怎么没和我们玩过扑克
Yeah, what is that?  对啊  为什么
Like some kind of xist guy thing?  这是性别歧视的问题吗
It's poker, so only guys can play?  这是扑克  只有男人才能玩
No. Women can play.  不啊  女生也欢迎加人
Then, what is it? Some kind of, like, some kind of, you know  那么为什么...这到底是为什么
All right, what is it?  快说  到底为什么
There are just no women in our game.  只是刚好女生没加入罢了
We just don't know any women who know how to play poker.  对  我们刚好找不到会玩扑克的女生
That is such a lame excu. It's a typical guy respon.  这个借口真烂  男生都是这种反应
Do you know how to play?  请问你们谁会玩扑克牌
No.  不会
- But you could teach us. - No.  -但你们可以教我们  -不要
Okay, so now we draw cards.  现在开始抽牌
So I wouldn't need any. I have a straight.  我不需要对吧  因为我一把顺
- Oh, good for you! - Congratulations!  -你太棒了  -恭喜了
- Pheebs, how many do you want? - I just need two.  -菲比  你要几张  -我需要两张
The 10 of spades and the 6 of clubs.  黑桃十和梅花六
Pheebs. No, you can't  菲比  不  你不能这么要
Wait! I have the 10 of spades! Here.  等等  我有你要的黑桃十  给
Thanks!  谢谢!
No, you can't do that.  不  你不能那样
It's ok. Don't need them. I'm going for fours.  没关系  我不需要  我要四张同点
Oh, you're.  哦  是吗
Here we go.  开始吧
We've got salmon roulettes and assorted crudites.  我们有炸鲑鱼圈配蔬菜沙拉
Monica. What are you doing?  莫妮卡  你在干什么
This is a poker game. You can't rve food with more than one syllable.  这是打扑克  食物名称不能超过两个字
It's got to be like chips or dip or pretz.  得是薯片  沙司  百奇之类的
OK, so at this point,   现在发牌的人...
We got it. Let's play for real.  我们会了  开始玩真的吧
High stakes. Big bucks!  高赌资  大笔钱
You sure? Phoebe just threw away two jacks  你当真  菲比刚丢出一双十一点
becau they didn't look happy.  就因为他们好像不开心
But I'm ready. So just deal.  但我准备好了  发牌吧
Okay, last-minute lesson!   各位  最后通知  乔伊
Three.  三点
Eight.  八点
Eight. Three. All right, very good.  八点  三点  好的  不错
Damn it, damn it, damn it!  该死  该死  该死
- I e, so you were lying. - About what?  -我明白了  你们在骗人  -骗什么
- About how good your cards were. - I was bluffing.  -骗你们牌有多好  -那是唬人

本文发布于:2023-05-07 07:32:02,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/546483.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:扑克   女生   美国   不能
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图