博物馆奇妙夜
喂小心点
Hey, watch it.
故障这招没用
不会吧
Oh, come on.
嘿麦克
Hey, Mike!
-拉瑞 -你好吗
-Hey, Larry. -How you doing?
尼克呢
Have you en Nicky?
他跟雅莉回去了今天是职场家长日
I'm pretty sure he went with Erica. It was half day today.
只读半天
Parent career Day.
职场家长日
-嘿 -嘿进来吧
-Hey. -Hey. Come on in.
-你还好吧 -还好
-You all right? -Yeah, yeah.
怎么没人跟我说今天是职场家长日
Why didn't anybody tell me it was career Day?
什么尼克说他会告诉你的
What do you mean? Nicky said he was gonna tell you.
我想他忘了
Oh, okay, I guess he forgot.
他来了你好吗拉瑞
There he is. How are you, Larry?
很好你呢唐恩
Good. How are you doing, Don?
很好
Good.
你说这天气够怪的吧
Can you believe this weather?
冷冰冰像冷冰冰的酷企鹅
Chilly, right? Chilly, chilly, chilly willy the penguin.
别吵啦我会跟小可爱说你来了
Leave me alone. Hey, why don't I go tell the little corncob you're here. 好谢了
Great. Great, that's great. Yeah, thanks.
你未婚夫腰上挂的家伙可真多
Wow, your fiance really manages to squeeze a lot onto that belt. -别闹了 -什么
-Stop it. -What?
什么我是说他就好像...
What? No, it's like
股票市场的武林至尊
...the Batman of stockbrokers.
-他是债券交易员 -债券交易员抱歉
-Bond trader. -Bond trader. Sorry.
你的虚拟高球练习场
Hey, how's it going with that virtual-reality driving range
进度如何
that you wanted to open?
技术面还有待克服
Getting there, still waiting for the technology to catch up.
这不简单有很多移♥动♥的物品
It's not easy, there are a lot of moving parts.
你想尼克会喜欢皇后区吗
Hey, do you think Nick would like Queens?
噢不拉瑞你不会又被赶出来了吧
Oh, no, Larry. You didn't get evicted again, did you?
我没有...
I
被赶出来我没有不我是说...
...get evicted. I didn't get evicted, no. I mean, I
-不我还没有被赶出来 -拉瑞听我说
-
No, I didn't get evicted yet. It' -Larry, listen to me.
尼克不能再忍♥受这一切了
I don't know how much more Nicky can take.
每隔几个月就换新工作新住所
Every couple months, it's a new career, a new apartment.
要不是为了尼克我不会管你
If it wasn't for Nicky, I wouldn't say anything, I would stay out of it. 这么不安定对他不好
It's just, it's too much instability. It's not good for him.
我正在设法解决问题
I'm trying to figure things out right now, okay?
你要知道
我不认为尼克该跟你在一起
...I don't think that Nicky should stay with you.
-什么 -除非你安定下来
-What? -Just until you get really ttled.
嘿爸
Hey, Dad.
-准备去冰上溜跶了 -酷啊
-Hey, ready to carve it up? -Cool.
好耶尼克抄球盘冲出去
All right, good! Take it, Nicky! Break away!
-
你搞什么啊 -小乖你还好吧
-What are you doing? -Hey, Nicky! Are you all right?
-你没事吧 -我很好你下去好吗
-You okay? -I'm fine. Would you get off the ice?
听着他们的左卫很弱
Listen. Their left defenman is a very weak skater.
往左去你就有机会射门好吗
So you go left side, you got a clear shot at the goal. Okay?
-谢了 -好
-Cool, thanks. -All right, man.
没事我们很好继续比赛吧
We're good here. We're good. All right. As you were, skaters. 加油
Game on!
我没事
I'm good.
你今天表现得超精彩
I'm telling you, you tore it up out there today.
当职业选手绝对没问题
Thinking the NHL is a rious possibility.
我不想打曲棍球了
I don't really wanna be a hockey player anymore.
-好吧那你想做什么 -债券交易员
-
All right. What do you wanna be? -A bond trader.
债券交易员
A bond trader?
唐恩就是做那个的他带我去过他办公室
Yeah, it's what Don does. He took me to his office last week. 好吧
That's cool.
你想每天穿西装打领带
So you wanna dress up in a monkey suit and tie every day?
像个机器人
Like an automaton robot?
办公隔间里不能打球太窘了
Trust me, you can't play hockey in a cubicle. Kind of awkward. 他有一间很大的办公室
Well, he's got a pretty big office.
那不是重点你喜欢曲棍球的
That's not the point. Come on, you love hockey.
我还是喜欢但当交易员是我的退路
I still like it, but bond trading's my fallback.
你的退路
Your fallback?
等等你还没大到要有退路
Wait a minute. You're too young to have a fallback, okay?
还有你是从哪听到这字眼的
And also, where did you ever even hear that word?
妈跟唐恩有谈过你的阴谋
Mom was talking to Don about all your different schemes.
她说是阴谋
She called them schemes?
她说你该找个退路了
She said it was time you found a fallback.
你真的又要搬家了
Are you really moving again?
我不知道再说吧
I don't know. We'll e.
皇后区有些地方挺酷的
...there's some pretty cool places out in Queens.
-是啊 -嘿
-Yeah. -Hey.
尼克看着我
Hey, Nicky, look at me.
看着我
Look at me, man. I wanna tell you something.
我知道我最近状况很多
I know that things have been kind of up and down for 你并不好过
...and that's been hard for you.
不过我觉得我就快成功了
But I really feel like my moment's coming and when
到那时一切都会很顺利
...everything's just gonna come together, you know?
万一你弄错了呢
What if you'
万一你只是个需要找份工作的普通人呢
...and you're just an ordinary guy who should get a job?
这个嘛
All right,
我会搞清楚的好吗
You know what, we'll figure it out, okay?
好了我们去找你妈吧
All right? Come on, let's get you back to Mom's.
达理先生我敢说我从事这行43年
Mr. Daley, I can honestly say, in 43 years at
从未看过你这种履历
...l've never en a resume quite like yours.
好耶
All right.
那并不是赞美
That wasn't a compliment.
上面写你当过执行长
It says here you were
叫"啪哒集团"
...of Snaptime Industries.
能说明一下吗
Care to elaborate on that?
当然那是我发明的出品集团
Sure. Well, that was the umbrella corporation for my invention, 啪哒弹指器
the Snapper.
弹一下指头灯就开弹一下指头灯就关
You know, you snap, the lights come on. Snap, they come off.
这不是早就上市了
Didn't they already make that?
不那是拍掌器那很显然是...
No, no, that's the clapper, which,
剽窃了我们的点子
...stole a bit of our thunder.
我个人是看不出有什么差别
Personally, I don't really e what the big difference is, I mean: 你知道随便不过
You know, whatever,