破产姐妹_双语剧本_第一季_第2集

更新时间:2023-05-06 15:25:30 阅读: 评论:0

破产姐妹 第一季 第二集
Hi, ready to order?
准备好点餐了吗
Do you have anything that's really special?
你们有什么特色[]说来听听
Not according to my high school guidance counlor.
我高中辅导员说我没有特色
I'll have the veggie plate.
那我要个蔬菜拼盘
But instead of beets, I want kale.
不要甜菜  换甘蓝
And instead of broccoli, more kale.
不要花椰菜  再放点甘蓝
I want the veggies steamed.
蔬菜要用蒸的
And instead of dressing, I want lemons.
色拉调料改用柠檬代替
Don't you need to write this down?
你怎么还不动笔记下来啊
I'm afraid if I start writing that down,
现在只有心情写遗书
it'll turn into a suicide note.
因为要被烦死了
I'm assuming this table's gonna have a lot more of tho requests.
我猜你们都会这么点餐吧
Yes, I could tell by the hats.
没错  看你们那帽就知道是事儿精
Earl, I have something new I want you to try.
厄尔  我有新东西想你尝尝
That's the exact same ntence
正是因为这句话
that got me hooked on cocaine in the '80s.
我才会在几十年前  染上吸毒的恶习
It's my new cupcake flavor.
我说的是  蛋糕的新口味啦
Delicious dark chocolate the ladies can't help but love.
女人无法抗拒的美味黑巧克力口味
I'm calling it "The Earl."
我把它称为"黑伯爵厄尔"
I know you got that right.
说得好
Hi, I'm here.
我来了
I was running late so I decided to hail a cab.
本来我以为要迟到了  想说打个的吧
And then I remembered I didn't have any money on me.
然后才想起我没带钱
And then I remembered I didn't have any money at all.
接着意识到我现在是两袖清风的穷光蛋
So I walked the whole way here.
所以我不辞辛苦地走来上班
The apartment's three blocks away.
我家到这里才隔三条街
Yes, I know.
我知道
Three blocks and 15 "hola chicas" away.
三条街  外加十五声"哟呵  妹子"那么远
Well, you can't be late again.
你不能再迟到了
I'm already worried about me
我够烦我每个月迟到的...
every month.
大姨妈了
On my way here, a homeless man asked me for money.
在我来的路上  一位无家可归的流浪汉向我讨钱
And I told him that I usually always give,
我跟他说  通常我都会慷慨解囊
but that my father was indicted in a Ponzi scandal
但我的父亲因为非法敛财而被起诉了
and I've lost my family fortune and my Manhattan townhou,
我们家产没了  曼哈顿豪宅也没了
so I've been sleeping on a couch in Brooklyn, but,
还得在布鲁克林区朋友家的沙发过夜
in spite of it all, I'm still optimistic
尽管世事无常  但我还是对于
that you and I will achieve success
开小蛋糕店持乐观态度
in our exciting new cupcake business venture.
并坚信未来将会取得成功
And look what he gave me!
  看他给了我啥
You took money from a homeless man?
你连流浪汉的钱都拐啊
I prefer to think of Bob near the bridge as our first investor.
应该说  是桥边的鲍勃入股投资才对
Pickup! Special sandwich.
上菜  特制三明治
I can think of even more special sandwich.
我还想到一种更妙的三明治
You, me and the hot blonde giraffe.
    金发长颈鹿夹一起
Well, she recently lost her dignity,
她破产后尊严全没了
so you might have a shot.
搞不好她会愿意屈就
Hello today!
今天好啊
I have nametag for you.
我给你做了个名牌
Only your cond day and look, nametag already.
你才来第二天  我就给你备好名牌了
As new owner, I am killing it.
这新东家当的  太牛逼了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, it says "Carolin."
上面写的是"卡洛淋"
It's Caroline. With an "E".
我叫卡洛"""字旁
I'm Caroline.
我叫卡洛琳
As new owner, I am sucking it.
这新东家当的  太二逼了
Just put it on.
你就挂着就是了
You can't tell an Asian he made a mistake.
不能告诉亚洲人他犯了错误
He'll go in the back and throw himlf on a sword.
不然等会他就去拔剑自刎了
Thank you, Mr. Lee.
谢谢你  李老板
You may call me Han.
你可以叫我憨
H-a-n.
""""
No trap in my name.
好记不会错
I'm thinking we should take
我在想  我们可以迈出
the first step in our new cupcake business
我们蛋糕事业的第一步了
by writing "Max's Homemade Cupcakes"
就在优惠餐板上
up on the specials board.
写上"麦克斯自制蛋糕"
No, I can't have my name up there.
不行  姐的大名不能张扬
Everyone I owe money to thinks I live in Seattle.
我的债主们都以为我住在西雅图呢
Oh, we ud to own Seattle.
  以前西雅图是我家的呢
Max, we've got to get the name out there.
麦克斯  你的名字一定得亮相
Create a buzz.
制造名气嘛
Ooh, good idea!
好棒  好棒
Let's create a buzz.
赶紧开始名气大作战
Exactly, in order to launch--
没错  要想打开市场
I'm mocking you.
我是在模仿你那傻样儿
When in doubt, I'm always mocking you.
以后别怀疑  我向来都是在嘲笑你
Seriously, Max.
说真的  麦克斯
This new cupcake business is our lifeline.
这个蛋糕事业是我们的救生索
A way out for both of us.
能助我们走上脱贫致富的道路呀
And I wanna thank you again for letting me move in.
我还想再次感谢你  让我搬进你家住
If there's anything I can do to help you--
如果有任何事我能帮得上忙的
You mean besides starting to wait on tables?
是指除了招待客人以外的忙吗
I meant, anything I can do to help you
我是说  任何能帮你平复
through your breakup with Robbie.
和罗比分手的难过心情的事
Oh. Thanks, but I'm fine.
谢了  我没事
And we're working.
而且现在是我们工作时间
Well, one of us is.
你不干活  我还干呢
Are you sure you're fine?
你确定你没事吗
'Cau I heard you crying last night.
昨晚我听见你在哭
I don't cry.
我才不哭
I sold my tear ducts to an organ bank for cash two years ago.
早在两年前  我就把泪腺拿去器官银行卖钱了

本文发布于:2023-05-06 15:25:30,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/541046.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:蛋糕   名气   心情
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图