金融英语口语对话:银行业务汇款查询

更新时间:2023-05-06 07:49:26 阅读: 评论:0

以下是整理的《⾦融英语⼝语对话:银⾏业务汇款查询》,希望⼤家喜欢!
A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?
⼥⼠,早上好。我能为你服务吗?
B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?
是的,我是来查询从加利福尼亚汇过来的6000美元汇款的。它到了吗?
A:May I have your name, plea?
请问你的名字是什么?
B:My name is Jenny Clinton.
我的名字是Jenny Clinton。
A:I e. Wait for a moment plea. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn't appear to have arrived yet.
知道了。请稍等。克林顿夫⼈,不好意思。汇款似乎还没到。
B:Really? It should have arrived. It was nt a week ago.
是吗?应该是到了。⼀个星期之前就汇过来了。
A:If the money was nt by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it was nt by airmail, it would take at least one week.
如果是电汇,只需⼀两天。但是如果是航空邮递,⾄少需要⼀个星期。
B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.
好的,那么我后天再过来。
A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?
或者钱到的时候,需要我们打电话给你吗?
B:That would be very kind of you.
如果那样,那实在是太好。
A:Could you plea tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as the remittance has arrived?
你可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?那么汇款⼀到我们就会打电话给你。
B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.
我的电话号码是328-6765,105分机。
A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.
谢谢你。我们会及时通知你的。拜拜。
【⽂章解析】
1.inquire vt.查询,询盘
inquire about询问;咨询;打听;inquire for询问;求见;要找;查询
Product inquire产品查询;Independent Inquire调查机构
The remittance I received form my father was more than what I had expected.
我收到⽗亲汇来的钱了,⽐我期望的要多。
filename extension⽂件扩展名;⽂件后缀名;扩展名
4.in time 及时。与此相类似的是 on time 准时。
firemen arrived in time so they successfuly controlled the spreading fire.
消防员及时赶到,控制了⽕情。
I got up at 7:00 AM everyday on time.
我每天早上七点准时起床。

本文发布于:2023-05-06 07:49:26,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/538468.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:汇款   查询   询问   需要   邮递   希望   业务
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图