TED演讲中的句子

更新时间:2023-05-06 05:13:06 阅读: 评论:0

TED演讲中的句子
TED演讲中的句子
引导语:TED演讲中的句子,记下它们,给你一个不一样的演讲,希望对你有所帮助。
1. [谈对人生的热情]
It was an achievement worthy of Mahatma Gandhi, conducted with the shrewdness of a lawyer and the idealism of a saint.
他带来的效应堪比圣雄甘地,兼具律师的机智和圣贤的理想主义。
“It’s okay. It was all so beautiful. Whenever you hear this, I will be there.”
情况没你想得那么糟,世界多么美好!每当你听到这首曲子的时候,我都在你的身边。
The cret of their extraordinary success lay precily in that insatiable curiosity, that irrepressible desire to know, no matter what the subject and no matter what the cost.
他们取得非凡成就的秘密,是他们永不满足的好奇心和难以遏制的求知欲,以及对任何事物不计代价的付出。
“Live each day as if it is your last,” (Gandhi) “learn as if you’ll live forever.” This is what I’m passionate about. It is this inextinguishable, undaunted appetite for learning and experience; no matter how risible, no matter how esoteric, no matter how ditious it might em.
要活就要像明天你就会死去一样活着(甘地),要学习就要像你将会永生一样学习。这就是我的热情所在,一种对知识和经验的坚定无畏的渴望,而不管这些知识多么荒唐,抑或神秘,或看上去别有用心。
2. [安静!保持听力健康的八大法则]
Each of you an individual chord, for one definition of health may be that chord is in complete harmony.
每个人都是一个独立的和弦。健康的定义之一是令这种和弦保持一种和谐状态。
Reductive listening is to reduce everything down to what’s relevant, and discard everything that’s not relevant. (men)
删减性的倾听是有选择的听,只关注想知道的东西而忽略无关紧要的内容(通常男士)。
Expansive listening – get no destination in mind. It’s just enjoying the journey (women typically).
扩展性的倾听——无明确目标的倾听,只是享受听的过程(通常女士)。
Three quick tips to protect your ears: 三种保护听力的简单方法:
① Professional hearing protectors 专业听力保护器
② Headphones of the best kind you can afford 买你能买得起的最好耳机
③ When in bad sound, put your fingers in your ears or just move away from it. 听到噪音时,最好用手指护住耳朵,或者远离噪音;
Wind, water, birds – natural sound – all very healthy becau all of it that we evolved to over the years.风声,水声,鸟声——大自然的声音对健康很有好处,因为这些都是我们进化过程中陪伴我们的语言。
Language as decorated silence. 语言即经修饰过的宁静。
To design soundscapes just like words of art, that has a foreground, a background, all in beautiful proportion.
去设计如艺术品一般的声音氛围,有前景,有背景,并且比例协调。
Just listen to the music is good for you, if it’s music made with good intention, made with love, generally.
听音乐也好,只要它的创作动机是好的,是有爱的音乐就可以。
3. [从机器人那里学来的四课]
– Always question assumptions. 总是质疑“想当然”的结论。
– When in doubt, improvi. 纠结时,即兴来。
– When your path is blocked, pivot. 前路受阻时,围绕中心迂回前进。
– Practice, practice, practice (if you want to do it well) 没有什么能替代实践,实践,再实践。
Many of our technological innovations, the devices we dream about, can inspire us to be better humans.
我们有许多技术革新,和正在研发的设备可以激励我们变得更好。
Little things, done right, matter.
无论多小的事情,做对了就会有大用。
Well-designed moments can build brands.
精心设计的细节很容易产生品牌效应。
4. [你为何不会成就伟业]
Passion is the thing that will help you create the highest expression of your talent.
能帮助你成就自己才华的最好的一样东西,就是热忱。
You really think it’s appropriate that you should actually take children and u them as a shield?
你真的以为拿小孩当挡箭牌合适吗?
5. [温和的成功哲学]
For good or for ill, we generate the incredible stories about the world around us, and then the world turns around and astonishes us.
无论好坏,我们创造了关于周遭世界的绝妙故事,而世界也转过身来,令我们大吃一惊。
A snob is anybody who takes a small part of you and us that to come to a complete vision of who you are.
势利的人以一小部分的你来判别你的全部价值。
I don’t think we are particularly materialistic. I think we live in a society which has simply pegged certain emotional rewards to the acquisition of material goods. It’s not the material goods we want, it’s the rewards we want. And that’s a new way of looking at luxury goods. The next time you e somebody driving a Ferrari, don’t think “This is somebody who is greedy”, think “this is somebody who is incredibly vulnerable and in need of love.” In other words, feel sympathy, rather than contempt.
我并不认为我们特别看重物质,而是生活在一个物质能带来大量情感反馈的时代。我们想要的不是物质,而是背后的情感反馈。这赋予奢侈品一个崭新的含意。下次你看到那些开着法拉利跑车的人,不要去想“这个人很贪婪”,而应想:“这是一个无比脆弱且渴望爱的人。”也就是说,同情他们,不要鄙视他们。
The clor two people are, in age, in background, in the process of identification, the more there is a danger of envy.
越是两个年龄背景相近的人,越容易陷入嫉妒的苦海。
(What do you do?) And according to how you answer that question, people are either incredibly delighted to e you, or look at their watch and make their excus.
(你做什么工作?)你对这个问题的答案,将决定对方接下来的反应。对方可能表示深感荣幸认识你,或是开始看表,然后想个借口离开。
Most people make a strict correlation between how much time and if you like, love – not romantic love, though that may be something – but love in general, respect they are willing to accord us, that will be strictly defined by our position in the social hierarchy.
大部分世人决定要花费多少时间给予多少爱(不一定是浪漫的爱情,虽然那也包括在内)他们所愿意给我们的关爱,尊重取决于我们的社会地位。

本文发布于:2023-05-06 05:13:06,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/537568.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:倾听   听力   物质
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图