目录
第1集 (1)
第2集 (21)
第3集 (42)
第4集 (66)
第1集
Last ason, on "The Flash"... E01《闪电侠》上季回顾
I'd finally come to grips with her death. 我终于能坦然接受她的死
Finally at the place I can move on. 我终于能够放下过去
My father's taken from me. 我的父亲又被夺走了
I need to find some peace. 我必须让自己平静
Whatever you need to do, do it. 不管你要做什么都行
Y ou're not gonna kill her ever again.你再也杀不了她了
- Not gonna hurt you. - No. -我不会伤害你-不
Y ou're safe. 你安全了
There's only o少先队的性质
ne thing I know about life. 对于人生我只知道一件事
I know some things happen by chance. 我知道有些事是偶然发生的
Today's the day. 就是今天了
Today's the day. Talk to her. 就是今天跟她说
Where is she? 她在哪
而有些事情是需要我们去促成的And some things happen全国安全生产电视电话会议
becau we make them
happen.
Okay, just do it. 好了说出来
Gonna do it. 说出来就行
Y ou've talked to her a million times. 都跟她公益宣传
说过无数次了
Say something clever. 说点好听的
Channel 52 breaking news. 52频道突发新闻
{\an8\frz2.47\move(71.08,106.283,88.
38,112.184,7,674)}{\fs16\fad(0,100)\fs
p2\fn方正兰亭粗黑简体
\b1\bord0\blur0\shad0}52频道突发新
闻
The latest from Central City,来自中城的最新消息
{\an8\frz3.289\move(89.251,108.389,1
01.447,111.824,5024,1220)}{\fs12\fad
(0,10)\fsp2\fn方正兰亭粗黑简体
\b1\bord0\blur0\shad0}竞争者对抗闪
电小子
where the mysterious meta-human criminal,被人们称为竞争者的那个
known only as the Rival is once again 神秘的超关于兔的成语大全
能力者罪犯
terrorizing the populous with his incredible speed. 再一次用他那难以置信的速度恐吓
平民
Need our help, Flash? 需要我们帮忙吗闪电侠
Nah. When I'm done with this fool, he might. 不用等我打败这个蠢蛋他可能
会需要
What have you got against my city? 你要对我的城市怎么样
The city's just fine. 城市没事
It's the people in it who need to be educated. 是城市里的人需要被教育
And I have no rival! 而且我没有竞争者
Especially not you. 尤其不是你
- Y ou okay, man? - Y eah, thanks. -你还好吗哥们-没事谢谢That guy's really becoming a pain in my ass. 这家伙真的烦死我了
Don't worry about it. 别担心
Y ou'll get him next time, Flash. 你下次会搞定他的闪电侠
E-excu me? 打扰一下
Hi, sorry. Is this yours? 不好意思这是你的吗
I think maybe you dropped it. 我觉得可能是你掉的
It was just right up there. 刚才就在那
I don't know what happened, but-- 我不知道怎么了不过
Oh, my gosh, yeah, I didn't even realize I dropped it. 天呐是我的我都不知道掉了Thank you so much. 非常感谢
Y eah, yeah, it's okay. 没事不用客气
Wait, I've--I've en you before, haven't I? 等等我以前见过你是吧
We actually went to elementary school together. 其实我们是小学同学
Y ou don't remember me? PS 23? 你不记得我了吗第23公立小学Oh, my gosh! Right, yes, I remember! 天呐是的我记起来了
- Gary, right! - Uh, Barry. -加里对吧-是巴里
- Barry. - Barry Allen. -加里-巴里艾伦
- Right. - It's fine. -是的-没关系
- Sorry, sorry. - No, it's fine. -抱歉抱歉-没事的
Y eah, yeah, no, we 是的是的有一个老师...
- Mr. Hinkley. - Y es. -辛克利老师-是的
Y eah, for math. Y eah, he ud to 是的教数学的他以前经常always hit the chalkboard-- 这么敲黑板
With his fist. 用拳头
And all the dust would come flying off. 然后好多粉笔灰都飘起来了
He'd look just like-- 他看上去就像
Pig-Pen from "Peanuts." 《史努比》里的乒乓
Y eah, 是的很...
Y es. How are you? 没错你怎么样
I'm really good. 我很好
Y eah, I'm, uh, CSI. 是的我是犯罪现场鉴证员
I work over at, uh, CCPD. 我在中城警局工作
Y eah, um, my-my dad works there, too. 我爸爸也在那工作
- He's a detective. - Y eah, I e him sometimes. -他是警探-我时不时见到他
I don't really know him, but I, you know, 我不认识他但是我
- e him in passing. - Cool, yeah. -看到他经过-嗯
Thanks again. 再次谢谢你
I guess you're my hero today. 看来你今天是我的英雄
Glad I could be there for you. 很高兴能帮忙
Y ou know what? Uh, would you wanna get a coffee? 要不要一起喝杯咖啡
I mean, I know you're having a coffee right now. 我知道你现在正喝着
I 鱼干
meant, like, you know, at a different time. 我是说换个时间
With me. Or it doesn't even have to 大宝广告语
be a coffee. 和我一起不一定非得喝咖啡
It could be any kind of beverage, 也可以喝点别的
like a wine or a beer, or-- 红酒或啤酒之类的
not that I wanna get you drunk. 不是说我想灌醉你
We-we could g煮饭怎么煮好吃
et iced tea. Do you like iced tea? 我们可以喝冰红茶你喜欢喝冰红
茶吗
Do-- would you wanna get an iced tea with me? 你愿意和我一起喝冰红茶吗
- Y es, yes. - Y eah? -好啊-是吗
Y es, I would like to get an iced tea with you. 是的我愿意和你一起喝冰红茶
-
Okay. - Barry Allen, -好的-巴里艾伦
you're very cute, you know that? 你知道自己很可爱吗
- Y eah, yeah. - Y eah, but, um, -嗯-但是
you s穿井得人
hould try talking just a little bit slower. 你应该稍微放慢说话的语速 速度
has always been my problem. 一直都是我的问题
See you later. 拜拜
What's u读后感红楼梦
p, Barry? 你怎么样巴里
Y ou look a little less glum this day's afternoon. 今天下午你似乎有点闷闷不乐Captain Mendez, 曼德斯队长
I asked out a girl and she said yes. 我约了一个女生她答应了
There's no better feeling, is there? 这感觉太美好了对吧
No better feeling. 绝对的
Well, until the day she says, "I do". 在她说"我愿意"之前都是最美好的
Y eah, we got a ways to go before that, I think. 在那之前我们总能想到办法解决
的
Great, well that'll give you a lot of time to catch me up 很好在我们调查竞争者的时候
on where we are with the Rival.你有的是时间赶上我的脚步Nothing substantive. 没有实质性证据
He hasn't left any hair or skin samples 他多次袭击中城警局
at any of his attacks on the CCPD. 但是完全没留下任何头发或是皮肤
组织
So you're telling me there's no way to ID this guy. 所以你是说没法确定他的身份
We'll figure out who he is when The Flash stops him. 闪电侠拦下他时我们就能查出他
的身份
Well, The Flash better hurry up. 那闪电侠最好快点
Pun intended. 一语双关
Okay. 好了
All right. 对了
Has anybody en Detective West? 有人看到韦斯特警探了吗
Y ou know, I think he had to stop by evidence. 他好像去了物证室
I don't know where he is, actually. 其实我不知道他在哪
Sorry. 抱歉
Oh, Captain, is it okay if I leave a little early today? 队长我今天能早点走吗
For your hot date? 去和美女约会吗
No, I'm, uh, just meeting a friend for dinner. 不是我只是约了朋友吃饭
Barry! 巴里
No! 不要
Y ou're not gonna kill her this time. 这次你杀不了她了
Y ou're not gonna kill her ever again. 你再也杀不了她了
It's okay. It's okay. 没事了没事了
I'm not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你
Y ou're safe now. Okay? 你跳的英语怎么说
安全了
Dinner. 晚餐
There better be curly fries in there. 希望袋子里有扭扭薯条
人类三周不吃东西也不会死
Y eah, human beings can go almost three weeks without
food
so I'd sound a little bit more grateful if I were you. 所以如果我是你我会心存感激一
点
Well, you wouldn't do that to me, Barry. 你不会这样对我的巴里
After all, you're the hero. 毕竟你是英雄
Or did you forget that? 或者你忘了
Too busy leading your rever "It's a Wonderful Life"? 忙着享受你反转的生活美好的人
生
Rever, huh? 逆转啊
That's irony for you. 对你来说挺讽刺的
So, uh, what should we call this, uh, 所以我们要怎么称呼这个
brave new world that you've whipped up for us? 你竭心尽力为我们打造的美丽新世
界呢
I 我想的是...
Flashpoint. 闪点
So you don't want this? 这个你不想要了吗
Y ou may have figured out a way to dampen my speed 也许你找到了办法用这玻璃笼子with this glass cage, but I will get out of here 抑制了我的速度但是我终究会出
去
and I will destroy your life, Flash, one way or the other. 我会毁了你的生活闪电侠永不
罢休
No, you won't. 不你不会
Y ou're never getting out of here. 你永远无法离开这里
And you're never gonna hurt anybody ever again. 并且你再也无法伤害任何人了
I have everything back that you took from me. 我把你所夺走的一切都拿回来了
I have everything Zoom took. 我拿回了所有急速夺走的
I'm finally free. 我终于自由了
I'm home. 我回家了
This isn't your home, Barry. 这里不是你的家巴里
This is a mirage. 这是个幻影
A fiction that will end us both, 一个会结果我们俩人的虚幻小说unless you let me the hell out of this thing! 除非你让我从这鬼地方出去
you're not listening, Don. 你没有在听我说阁下
Why would I want to get out of here? 我为什么会想要离开这里
I'm whole, here. 我在这里是完整的
There's even a Flash, so I don't have to be. 这里甚至有一个闪电侠我就解放
了
Y eah, who is this dashing young speedster, huh? 对了这个勇猛的年轻极速者是谁
啊
Do you know? Y ou even care? 你知道吗你在乎吗
While you sit around and hide 你坐在一旁躲着
like a lost, lonely little boy, 像个迷失寂寞的小男孩时
letting someone el risk their life 让其他人冒着生命危险
to protect the city, 去保护这座城市
our common enemy is coming for us both. 我们共同的敌人正对我们虎视眈眈What common enemy is that? 你说的共同敌人是谁
Time. 时间
It's already screwing with you 它已经对你产生了影响
and everyone you love. 还有你所爱之人也是
And pretty soon, it's gonna take me 而且很快的它也会将我
right down along with you. 与你一同毁掉
Y ou know, 你知道吗
you've got some nerve. 你还真有胆量
I'll give you that. 我佩服你
Warning me about messing with other people's lives. 居然警告我不要扰乱其他人生活
Y ou--you know the whole reason I did this 你知道我这么做最主要的原因
is becau of what you did to my life. 就是你对我生活的所作所为
To my family. 对我的家人
To my mother. 对我妈妈