阿甘正传中英文对照台词

更新时间:2023-05-03 12:40:14 阅读: 评论:0

:汤姆汉克
片名:阿甘正传 译文:Freesand Leo
我…
一直以来,而且… for a long time, and--
你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.
下星期我的日程安排要改了,所以我… Next week my schedule changes, so I can--
要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate?
这是我很好的朋友甘先生 This is my very good friend Mr. Gump.
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力 I could eat about a million and a half of the.
我妈妈常说 My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适 Tho must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛 and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛 My feet hurt .
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走 Where they're going,
他住在哪里 where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子 I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话 I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样 I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方 Mama said they'd take me anywhere .
她说它是双魔鞋 She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福雷斯,张开双眼 All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .
你走几步看看 Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何? How do tho feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太 His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
是我见过最强壮的 as strong as I've ever en.
但是他的背象政客一样弯 But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧? But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?
福雷斯! Forrest!
我刚出世时 Now, when I was a baby,
妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名 Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
她说我们有点亲戚关系 She said we was related to him in some way.
他做过的事情是: What he did was,
建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党 he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
他们全披着长袍和床单 They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
看来像一群鬼 and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑 They'd even put bed sheets on their hors and ride around.
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福雷斯甘 And, anyway, that'show I got my name-- Forrest Gump.
妈妈说这名字是提醒我 Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
我们会经常做一些 that sometimes we all do things that, well,
并没有意义的事情 that just don't make no n.
向这边! This way. Hold on. Ugh!
好了 All right.
你们在看什么? What are y'all staring at?
从来没有见过 Haven't you ever en
小孩子戴脚撑的吗? a little boy with braces on his legs before ?
不要管其它人 Don't ever let anybody足贴怎么贴
说他们比你强,福雷斯 tell you they're better than you, Forrest.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话 If God intended everybody to be the same,
他会给每人一双脚撑 he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思 Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
我们住在17号公路附近 We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,
距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩 about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.
这个地方属于绿茵县 That's in the county of Greenbow.
我们的房子来自妈妈的家族 Our hou had been in Mama's family
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的 since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa
他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里 had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
房子只有我和妈妈住 Since it was just me and Mama
我们有好多空房间 and we had all the empty rooms,
妈妈将这些空房出租 Mama decided to let tho rooms out,
给路过的人住 mostly to people passing through,
比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人 Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.
我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱 That's how me and Mama got money.
妈妈是个很聪明的女士 Mama was a real smart lady.
记住我说的话,福雷斯 Remember what I told you, Forrest.
你和其它任何人是一样的 You're no different than anybody el is.
听清楚了没有,福雷斯? Did you hear what I said, Forrest?
你和其它人是一样的 You're the same as everybody el.
你并没有什么不一样 You are no different.
你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太 Your different, Mrs. Gump.
他的智商只有75 His I.Q is 75.
我们都是不一样的 Well, we're all different,
汉考克先生 Mr. Hancock.
她希望我得到最好的教育 She wanted me to have the finest education
所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校 so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School.
我见到了校长什么的 I met the principal and all.
请你看看这个,甘太太 I want to show you something, Mrs. Gump.
这是正常水平 Now, this is normal.
福雷斯则是在这儿 Forrest is right here .
州政府要求智商起码要80 The state require s a minimum I.Q of 80
才能上公立学校 to attend public school.
甘太太 Mrs. Gump,
他应该上特殊学校 he's going to have to go to a special school.
在那里他会很好的 Now, he'll be just fine.
正常水平是什么意思? What does normal mean anyway ?
他可能… He
反应不太灵敏 a bit on the slow side,
但我儿子福雷斯 but my boy Forrest

本文发布于:2023-05-03 12:40:14,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/520762.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:妈妈   鞋子   名字   有点   学校
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图