切记英文邮件中,千万不要用Miss或Mrs.称呼女士!

更新时间:2023-04-22 09:39:17 阅读: 评论:0


2023年4月22日发(作者:阮氏三兄弟)

切记英⽂邮件中,千万不要⽤MissMrs.称呼⼥⼠!

写邮件是英⽂学习中另⼀个挑战,即使听说读写都不算差,⼀旦开始⽤英⽂写邮件还是有⼀丝不确定。

如何表达、如何针对不同的⼈使⽤不同风格的语⾔,都是我们要考虑的问题。

⽆论你是写信给朋友、同事还是潜在的商业伙伴,你的主要⽬标是传达你的信息,换句话说,也就是确保收件⼈理解你

的意思。

如果你使⽤不恰当或不正确的语⾔,不断地在电⼦邮件中犯错,你不仅不能使别⼈明⽩你的意思,更不会给读者留下好

的印象。今天的⽂章提供了不同类型的语⾔范例,你可以从中借鉴合适的表达。

GREETINGS问候语

正式:

Dear Sir or Madam,亲爱的先⽣或⼥⼠,

To whom it may concern: (especially AmE)敬启者:(特别是美式英语)

Dear Mr/ Ms Jones,尊敬的琼斯先⽣/⼩姐,

Dear Dr Smith,亲爱的史密斯博⼠,

注:⼀般不⽤收件⼈的名字(除姓⽒之外)。⽤MissMrs称呼⼥⼈是不合适的,因为你不知道她是否结婚了。

⾮正式:

Hi Dennis,嗨,丹尼斯,

Hello Claire,你好,克莱尔,

Dear Mum,亲爱的妈妈,

REASON FOR WRITING / REPLYING写信/回复的理由

正式:

I am writing to make a rervation/ to apply for the position of…/ to confirm my booking/ to ask for further information

about …

我写信是为了预定/申请……的职位/确认我的预订/询问有关的进⼀步信息

I am writing with regard to the sale of …/ to the complaint you 佟湘玉经典台词 made on 29怀孕初期吃什么食物好 th February

我写的是关于...的销售情况/229⽇你提出的投诉。

Thank you for your e-mail of 29th February regarding the sale of… / concerning the 畅享9plus conference in Brusls.

感谢您229⽇关于...销售/关于布鲁塞尔会议的电⼦邮件。

With reference to our telephone conversation on Friday, I would like to let you know that…

关于我们星期五的电话交谈,我想让你知道

半正式/⾮正式:

Just a quick note to invite you to…/ to tell you that…

只是⼀个简短的便条邀请你/告诉你

This is to invite you to join

这是邀请你加⼊我们

Thanks for your e-mail, it was wonderful/great to hear from you.

谢谢你的电⼦邮件,收到你的来信真是太好了。

I wanted to let you know that / tell you about / ask you if…

我想让你知道/告诉你/问你是否

MAKING A REQUEST / ASKING FOR INFORMATION提出请求/询问信息

正式:

Could you plea let me know if you can attend … / if you are available for a meeting on 12th December?

你能告诉我供应室出科小结 你是否能参加……/你是否有时间参加1212⽇的会议?

I would appreciate it if you could plea nd me a brochure/ if you could plea reply within two days.

如果您能寄给我⼀本⼩册⼦/如果您能在两天内答复,我将不胜感激。

Could you possibly arrange a meeting with the Logistics Manager?

你能安排⼀次和物流经理的会议吗?

I would also like to know if there are any swimming pools in your area.

我还想知道你们那⼉是否有游泳池。

Plea let me know how much the tickets cost.

请告诉我票价多少钱。

⾮正式:

I was wondering if you could come and e me sometime next week.

我想知道你下星期什么时候能来看我。

Would you mind coming early to help me clear up the place?

请你早点来帮我打扫这个地⽅好吗?

Do you think you could call Jerry for me?

你能帮我打电话给杰瑞吗?

Can you call me/ get back to me asap? (as soon as possible)

你能尽快打电话给我吗?(尽快)

OFFERING HELP / GIVING INFORMATION提供帮助/给出信息

正式:

We are happy to let you know that your article has been lected for publication.

我们很⾼兴地通知您,您的⽂章已被选定出版。

I am glad to inform you that we will be holding our annual conference in Brusls on 20 September 2014.

我很⾼兴地通知您,我们将于2014920⽇在布鲁塞尔举⾏我们的年会。

We regret to inform you that the show has been cancelled due to bad weather conditions.

我们遗憾地通知您,由于天⽓恶劣,演出取消了。

We are willing to arrange another meeting with the CEO.

我们愿意与董事长再安排⼀次会晤。

We would be glad to nd you another statement if necessary.

如有必要,我们将另发⼀份声明。

Plea do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

如果我能得到进⼀步的帮助,请告诉我。

Should you need any further information/assistance, plea do not hesitate to contact us.

如果您需要进⼀步的信息/帮助,请务必与我们联系21的英语 。

⾮正式:

I’m sorry, but I can’t make it tomorrow. (= I can’t come tomorrow.)

对不起,我明天去不了。(我明天不能来。)

I’m happy to tell you that John and I are getting married next month.

我很⾼兴地告诉你,约翰和我下个⽉就要结婚了。

Would you like me to come early and help you clear up the place?

你想让我早点来帮你打扫这个地⽅吗?

你想让我早点来帮你打扫这个地⽅吗?

How about I come and help you out?

我来帮助你⾛出困境怎么样?

Do you need a hand with moving the furniture?

你需要帮忙搬这些家具吗?

COMPLAINING投诉

正式:

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with… / to complain about…

我写信是为了表达我对……的不满/抱怨

I regret to say that I was not completely satisfied with the room you provided us.

很遗憾,我对你们提供的房间不太满意。

We regret to inform you that your payment is considerably overdue.

我们遗憾地通知你,你的付款逾期未付。

I would like to receive a full refund and compensation for the damages.

我希望得到全额退款和损失赔偿。

I am interested to hear how your company can compensate us for the distress we suffered.

我很想听听贵公司如何赔偿我们所遭受的损失。

⾮正式:

I’m sorry to say that you’re late with the payments.

很抱歉,你付款迟交了。

I hope you won’t mind me saying that the place you’d recommended to us wasn’t as nice as we’d expected.

我希望你不会介意。我说你推荐给我们的地⽅没有我们想象中的那么好。

APOLOGIZING道歉

正式:

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caud.

对于由此造成的不便,我们深表歉意。

Plea accept our apologies for the delay.

对于延误,请接受我们的歉意。

Plea let us know what we can do to compensate you for the damages caud.

请让我们知道,我们能做什么来赔偿你造成的损失。

We will make sure that this will not happen again in the future.

我们将确保今后不会再发⽣这种情况。

I am afraid I will not be able to attend the conference.

恐怕我不能出席会议了。

⾮正式:I’m sorry for the trouble I caud.

我为我造成的⿇烦感到抱歉。

I apoliq测试题 ogize for the delay.

很抱歉耽搁了您的时间。

I promi it won’t happen again

我保证不会再发⽣这种事了。

I’m sorry, but I can’t make it to the meeting.

对不起,我不能出席会议。

ATTACHING FILES附加⽂件

正式:

I am attaching my CV for your consideration.

我随信附上我的简历供您参考。

I am nding you the brochure as an attachment.

我随函附上⼩册⼦。

Plea e the statement attached.

请参阅所附声明。

Plea find attached the file you requested.

请附上您所要求的⽂件。

I am afraid I cannot open the file you have nt me.

恐怕我打不开你寄给我的⽂件。

Could you nd it again in … format?

您能⽤格式再发送⼀次吗?

⾮正式:

I’m attaching/nding you the holiday photos.

我把假⽇照⽚附在⾥⾯/寄给你。

Sorry, but I can’t open it. Can you nd it again in … format?

对不起,我打不开。你能⽤格式再发⼀次吗?

ENDING结束语

正式:

I look forward to hearing from you.我期待着你的回信。

I look forward to hearing when you are planning to visit our town.

我期待着收到你计划访问我们城镇的回信。

⾮正式:

Hope to hear from you soon.希望很快收到你的来信。

I’m looking forward to eing you.我盼望见到你。

CLOSING FORMULA落款

正式:

Yours faithfully, (when you start with Dear Sir/ Madam,)

您忠实的(当你开始于亲爱的先⽣/⼥⼠,)

Yours sincerely, (when you start with the Dear Ms Collins)

您真诚的(当你以名字开始,例如亲爱的柯林斯⼥⼠)

Sincerely Yours, (AmE)谨上,(美式)

Sincerely, (AmE)真诚地,(美式)

Yours Truly, (AmE)敬上,(美式)

⾮正式:

Love,爱你的,

Thanks,感谢,

Thanks,感谢,

Take care,珍重,

Yours,你的,

Best regards, (mi-formal, also BR)祝你好运,(半正式,同样适⽤于英式英语)

还有⼀点要记住的是,在正式信函中很少使⽤缩写,所以记住写全称的“I do not”“they cannot”,⽽不是缩写的“I

don’t”“they can’t”等等。


本文发布于:2023-04-22 09:39:17,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/509074.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:女士的英语
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图