看着这道光
Now, look into the light.
我是布里亚·琼斯
I am Bria Jones.
我是布里亚·琼斯
I am Bria Jones.
你愿意作证指控唐纳德·费尔柴尔德
You'll testify against
作为交换 我们会将你安置到安全屋
...and in exchange we'll relocate you to a safe hou.
帮助你找到合适的职业
Assist you in finding appropriate employment.
并会指派一名联邦法警
And assign you a US Marshal
保护你和你的女儿
for the protection of you and your daughter.
她不是我的女儿
She's not my daughter.
我不想走 我不走
I don't wanna go! I'm not going!
他花钱雇你陪他
He paid for your company.
你也受雇陪我
You're paid to accompany me.
那是我的工作
That's my fucking job!
那是个窃听器 那是个窃听器
That's a bug, man. That's a fucking bug.
谁把这个放在这里的
Who put this here?
布里亚
Bria!
-没事的 凯拉 -布里亚
- You'll be okay, Kayla. - Bria!
我保证 你很安全
I promi, you're safe now.
这些文件说明你是唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的法定继承人
This states that you are the legal descendant of Donald Fairchild
也是信托的受益人和受托人
and the beneficiary and trustee of Board of Trust.
布里亚不仅仅能控制账户
Not only is Bria in control of the accounts
她和你一样都是受益人
she's a beneficiary alongside you.
你觉得她因此才带走我吗
You think that's why she took me with her?
为了钱
For money?
举起右手
Rai your right hand.
你庄严宣誓会说出事实 只说事实
Do you solemnly affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth
绝不保留 承担伪证的
and nothing but the truth under pains
痛苦和惩罚
and penalties of perjury?
是的
I do.
我马上回来
I'll be right out.
我不想参与非法入室
I don't want to be a part of a break-in, ma'am.
我只想赶紧拿钱走人
I just need to get paid and then I can get out of here.
我知道 很抱歉花了这么久
I know and I'm so sorry it's taking so long.
我被锁在我自己屋外了
I got locked out of my hou.
我 我只需要再去一个地方
I, I just need to go one more place.
如果你愿意等一下
If you could just wait.
我不知道你在干什么 但我没有那么...
I don't know what you're doin', but I don't need
-需要钱 -我只是需要你的帮助
- ...that bad. - I just need your help.
拜托
Plea.
如果你能等我
I will compensate you really well.
-好吧 -好吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
-好吧 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
怎么回事
What the hell's goin' on here, huh?
-抱歉 女士 -别这样
- Sorry, ma'am. - Oh, come on!
-我不 -等等
- I can't do this. - Wait!
操
Fuck!
你有麻烦了吗
You in some kind of trouble?
是的 我被锁在我自己的屋子外了
Actually, yeah, I am. I'm locked out of my hou.
你为什么不直接打给那个
Oh, why don't you just call that parole guy
天天过来的假释官
who hangs around here everyday?
-他是我兄弟 -是啊
- He's my cousin. - Yeah, sure.
是啊 你是戴着黑头套
Sure, you get led out with a black sack
铐着手铐带走的
over your head, handcuffed.
我不知道你有什么兄弟 但那些人绝不是家人
I don't know what kinda cousins you have but that ain't family.
好吧 他是我的假释官
Fine. He's my parole officer.
你杀了人吗
Did you kill anyone?
我不想知道
Oh, I don't wanna know.
当我没问
Forget I even asked that.
我讨厌那些猪 等等我
I hate pigs. Wait here a cond.
让一下
Here, let me in there.
-我可不想付钱赔偿 -嗯
- Hey, I'm not payin' for this. - Yeah.
不 我要你 我要你保证...
No, no, I just want your, I want your
-我不用赔偿 -我保证
- ...I'm not paying for this. - You have my word, I promi.
你不用赔偿
You won't pay a penny.
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Goddammit!
让我试试 让我试试
Le-let me try it. Let me try.
应♥召♥女友
第二季 第十四集
布里亚
好了
All right.
我可没空站在这里一整天
Hey, I'm not gonna stand out here all day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就这点
That's it?
斯特劳特
我们不用去酒吧了 甚至不用开房♥间 我到停车场和你见面 500元
再见个面吗
老地方 老价格
斯特劳特
我们不用去酒吧了 甚至不用开房♥间 我到停车场和你见面 500元
再见个面吗
老地方 老价格
老地方 一小时后到 不过400 我开奔驰来
可以商量 但我觉得还行
很高兴见到你
Good to e you.
你跑过来的吗
You been runnin' or somethin'?
是的 我的车坏了
Yeah, my car broke down.
只能走一小段路
I had to walk a little bit.
你身上味道真大
You kinda smell like shit.
想干一炮吗
Want to fuck?
你真的很棒
Well, you feel really good.
我还没准备好
You know, I'm not ready yet.
我只想让你进入我的身体
I just want you inside me.
我都还没有硬
I'm not even hard yet.
是啊 但是在你旁边我就湿了
Yeah, but just being near you makes me really fucking wet.
你知道吗...
Uh, you know
我觉得这样不行
I don't think this is gonna work, uh...
我可能太紧张了之类的
I might just be too nervous or somethin'
但是你能...
but you know,
也许我们不适合对方
You know, maybe we're not right for each other.
也许我们需要找其他人
Maybe we should both find other people
满足我们的需求
to meet our needs, you know.
-嗯 -只是...
-嗯 我们... -真不错
- Yeah, we... - That's nice.
我们一起在实验室工作
We work at the labs together.
我们有两个孩子 他们很棒
We got two kids and, and they're amazing.
我只是
我只是需要
Yeah, I just
-你需要放松 -是的
- You just need a relea. - Yeah.
你想找点乐子 对吧 斯特劳特
You just wanna have some fun, Stuart, right?
-是啊 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
我们可以来点红酒
Why don't we go get some wine?
-还有其他东西 -什么其他东西
- And some other things. - What other things?
然后我们可以去沙漠
And then we could go to the dert
我们可以疯狂地做♥爱♥
and we could go and fuck like crazy
没人会听到
and no one will hear us.
我不想搞什么奇怪的东西
I, I don't want any kinky stuff.
我保证 不会很奇怪
It won't be kinky. I promi.
我会好好给你口
And I will suck you off so
怎么样 听起来不错吧
Yeah? That sounds like fun, doesn't it?
我只是...我得六点前回家
Yeah, I just, I just got to be home by
没问题 我六点前把你送回家 我保证
Yeah, you will be. I'll have you home by 6:00. I promi.
你妻子什么都不会知道
Your wife won't know a thing.
我会疯狂地干♥你♥
And I'm gonna fuck you like crazy.
疯狂地 好吗
So fucking hard, all right?
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我们是郊区的
You know, we're from the suburbs.
我们一般不来这种地方
We don't really get out this way much.
我老婆有点担心这种东西
My wife, she's a little bit worried about stuff like this.
这里有很多外国人
You know it's very international.
她不是墨西哥人什么的 所以我们不会来吃东西
She's not Mexican or anything, so we don't come for the food
但我相信肯定很棒
but I'm sure it's really great.
我不是说她是种族歧视 我们不种族歧视...
You know, it's not that she's racist. We're not racists--
我相信你妻子一点也不种族歧视
No, I'm sure your wife isn't at all racist.
-她喜欢典当行吗 -不
- Does she like pawn shops? - No.
-你想拿拿看吗 -不
- You wanna hold it? - No.
来吧
Go on.
-不错 -不错吧
- Nice. Yeah. - Nice, right?
上一把用得怎么样
How'd that last one work out for ya?
上一把
Last one?
很棒
Yeah, it was great.
我有时候会去沙漠脱了衣服射击
Um, I sometimes go to the dert and shoot naked.
很好玩
Just for fun.
我们要了
We'll take it.
你打猎吗
You hunt or somethin'?
之类的吧
Something like that.
他们这里有一些很好看的首饰
You know they've got some really pretty jewelry.
你可以选一些 给你妻子
You could pick something up, maybe for your wife.
比杰典当行
我从来没有给我妻子买♥♥过这种东西
You know I never buy stuff like this for my wife.
她可能会怀疑
She's probably gonna get suspicious.
你就为从来没
Yeah, well, just apologize
给她买♥♥过好东西而道歉
for not getting her nice stuff enough.
说这是从古董店买♥♥的 而不是典当行
Say it's from a vintage store, not a pawn shop.
-我能在前座拿着这把枪吗 -可以吧
- Can I keep this up front? - Yeah, I guess.
别朝我开枪就好
Just don't shoot me, huh?
我八岁起就没碰过枪
Haven't touched a gun since I was eight.
我爸爸带我去打过一次猎
My dad took me hunting once.
我很紧张 我不知道会发生什么
I was so nervous, I didn't know what to expect.
有一头很大的鹿...
There was this big
我们打中了 它摔在地上
...we clipped it and it fell on the ground
到处都是血
and there was blood everywhere.
我爸爸很生气 他说"开枪啊"
My dad was so mad. He says, "Just shoot it."
真有趣
That's interesting. Yeah.
我下不了手
I couldn't do it.
我看到了它的眼睛
I just saw his eyes.
我爸爸只能给了它个痛快
And my dad had to put him out of his miry.
实在是太多血了
There was just so much blood.
你知道吗 我觉得枪不适合我
You-you know what, I just don't think guns are for me.
我会让你改变主意的 我保证
I'll change your mind about that. I promi.
保证
Promi.
齐亚泉国家公园
你看到仙人掌上的花了吗
You e that flower on top of that cactus?
我要三枪打掉
I'm gonna knock it off in three shots.
如果我没有打掉 那你来打三枪
And if I don't get it, then you've got three shots.
然后我们就做♥爱♥
And then we're gonna fuck.
好的
Okay.
要打赌吗
Wanna make a bet?
-不 我们不用打赌 -来点乐子
- No, we don't need to bet-- - Let's have some fun.
我们来这里不就是为了这个吗
That's what we're here for.
-打个赌 给我个数 -我六点前得回去
- Make a bet. Give me a number. - I should get back by six.
我保证你六点前能回家
You'll be back home by six, I promi.
给我个数字
Give me a number.
-200 -好的
- 200. - Deal.
天啊
Oh, God.
差一点
Clo.
想听听我的故事吗 斯特劳特 偶尔换换
Do you wanna hear about me, Stuart, for a change?
-好吧 -我知道你并不在乎
- Yeah. - Yeah, I know you don't really.
但反正我也想说
But I'm gonna tell you anyway.
我以前很想有一份事业
There was a time when I really wanted to have a career.
我想有个办公室
And I wanted to have an office.
我想有我自己的家具
And I wanted to have my own furniture.
我想不听任何人的
And I wanted to answer to nobody.
-听起来很合理 -听起来很合理是吧
- That sounds reasonable. - Sounds reasonable, right?
但却没有成真 斯特劳特
But it never happened, Stuart.
这不会是什么悲伤的故事
Uh, this isn't gonna be a sob story.
但我只是想告诉你一些背景
But I wanted to give you some context.
-背景 -没错 背景
- Context? - Yeah. Context.
我本来以为我水平更好一点
I thought I was better than this.
我理解
Uh, you know I understand.
-是吗 -我知道的 真的
- Do you? - Yeah, you know, I know. I do.
你...你觉得你明白吗
Do you think you understand?
你怎么可能明白
How could you possibly understand?
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我不了解你
I don't know you.
你说你不了解也没事
It's all right to say you don't understand.
你可以说实话
You can be honest.
听到真♥相♥会更好
It's better to hear the truth.
好吧 我不知道
Okay, I don't know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
然后 我想了个能搞到钱的办法
Then, I figured out a way to pay for everything.
别误解 我喜欢做♥爱♥
Now, don't get me wrong. I like to fuck.
真的 但有时候
I really do,
我会假装喜欢程度更深一点
...I pretend to like it more than I really do.
我遇到一个人
And then I met
他处理好了一切
...who took care of everything.
我只需要跟一个人假装
And I only had to pretend with one man.
他会给我东西 好东西
And he'd give me things, he'd give me nice things.
然后我想要更多好东西
And then, I'd want more nice things.
然后我会为了得到好东西而说好话
And then I'd say nice things to get nice things
我感觉我应该拥有好东西
and then I'd feel like I was owed nice things.
后来我不会再
And then I'd stop.
坦白我真正的感受
Being honest about how I really felt.
然后他开始说很可怕的话
And then he started saying really horrible things.
他开始一直说很可怕的东西
And he started saying horrible things all the time.
对我来说只是一些没有意义的话
And it all started sounding like white noi to me.
我会退一步 再退一步
And I'd give an inch, I'd give an inch.
开始想这都是正常的 但这不是正常的
and start to think it was all normal but it wasn't normal.
-我很遗憾 -一点都不正常
- I'm sorry. - Wasn't normal at all.
现在我们在这里
And here we are.
太厉害了
Oh, that was so impressive.
-很厉害 -是吧
- That was very impressive. - Wasn't it?
-很棒 -轮到你了
- That was great, yeah. - Okay, your turn.
-我应该回家了 -别这样
- I should be going home. - Oh, come on, Stuart.
我们是来找乐子的 三枪
We're here to have fun. Three shots.
-我得六点... -三枪
- I've gotta be home by si-- - Three shots.
别这样 你...你不想玩吗
Come on, you You don't want to play?
你打完我们就做♥爱♥
Come on, then we'll fuck.
来吧
Come on.
-来吧 -好的
- Come on. - All right.
不错 斯特劳特
Nice, Stuart.
你还有两枪
You got two more shots.
还有一枪 斯特劳特
One more shot, Stuart.
布里亚 放下枪
Bria, put the gun down.
你什么
What the fuck did you just do?
把枪放在地上
Put the gun on the ground.
把枪放在地上
Put the gun on the ground,
然后你就可以回家找你的妻子和孩子了
then you can go home to your lovely wife and your two kids.
把枪放在地上
Put it on the ground.
好吧
Okay.
然后你可以回到车上回家了
Now you can go back to your car and go home.
布里亚 不要
Bria, plea don't.
我们...我们还是可以离开 我还是能帮你
We... We could still walk away. I could still help you.
如果你杀了我 你就只能靠自己了
If you kill me, you'll be on your own.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我不需要你的帮助
And I don't need your help.
现在 你要知道我在帮你
And right now, you just need to understand that I'm helping you.
我只是想提醒你 他来了
I just wanted to warn you, he's coming.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
布里亚 把枪给我
Bria, plea give me the gun.
-布里亚 拜托... -闭嘴
- Bria, - Just shut up.
萨拉 我不会伤害你
Sarah, I'm not going to hurt you.
不要
Plea don't.
别做蠢事
Don't do anything stupid.
你可以说是自卫
You could just say it was lf-defen.
我这条命是伊恩的
I owe my life to Ian.
他早就知道他要来
He knew he was coming.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home now.
这是伊恩·奥森法警 你好吗
This is Marshal Ian Oln. How's it goin', bud?
-不错 -他是我们最棒的
- Doing all right. - He's our top guy.
大英雄
The hero, huh?
他救了我们上一名证人一命
He saved our last witness from near death.
-他是个好人 -谢谢
- He's a good man. - Thank you.
谢谢 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
本文发布于:2023-11-18 05:22:56,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1171932.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |