《应♥召♥女友》前情提要
Previously on The Girlfriend Experience:
今天你跟那个男的怎么了
What happened today with the guy?
哪个男的
What guy?
和你在泳池旁边聊天的那个
The guy that you were talking to at the pool.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
不认识
No.
他问我是不是一个人 我说不是
He asked me if I was alone, I said no.
你对他有意思吗
Were you attracted to him?
忘拿我手♥机♥了
I forgot my phone.
如果不看紧点儿
You'd loo
你会连自己脑袋都丢了
If it wasn't screwed on.
全部含进去
Take it in all the way.
我已经想你了
I miss you already.
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我没给你这个号♥码 杰克
I didn't give you this number, Jack.
克里斯汀
Christine?
昨天你没找我 我担心
Hey, I didn't hear from you yesterday, and I
我的生活他妈的不欢迎你 杰克
I do not want you in my fucking life, Jack.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
再也别给我打电♥话♥
Never call me again!
临时阐明书怎么样了
What's the status on tho provisionals?
今天之内能弄好吗
You'll have them by the end of the day?
是的
Yes!
我能搞定的
I- I've got it under control.
好
Okay.
-你有多名性伙伴吗 -是的
- Do you have multiple partners? - Yes.
你上次检查之后有过无保护性经历吗
Have you had unprotected x since your last exam?
没有
No.
你上次做子♥宫♥颈抹片检查是什么时候
And when was your last Pap smear?
一年多前
Ahh, over a year ago.
好的
Okay.
你会感到一点压力
There's going to be a little bit of pressure.
放松
So just try to relax.
里德小姐
Miss Reade?
-本 -有人给你送来了这个
- Hi, Ben. - Uh, someone nt you the.
对不起 我想见你 爱你 杰克
可以帮我拿去我公♥寓♥吗
Would you mind taking the to my apartment for me?
当然
Sure.
据说周末要下雨的
They say it's suppod to rain this weekend.
天气 据说要下雨了
It- It's suppod to rain.
我听说了
I heard that.
你能等我把灯打开吗
Would you just wait while I turn my lights on?
当然
Sure.
-谢谢 -一切都好吗
- Thanks. - Everything okay?
嗯 都好
Yeah, it's all good.
如果需要什么打电♥话♥叫我
Call down if you need anything.
好的 谢谢 本
I will. Thanks, Ben.
卧室是1号♥摄像机
Living room's Camera One.
走廊是2号♥摄像机
The hallways are Camera Two.
卧室是3号♥和4号♥摄像机
And the bedrooms are Cameras Three and Four.
全天候录像 除非你修改程序
It's t to record 24-7, unless you program it otherwi.
有一周的缓冲
It's a one-week buffer.
好的
Got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想听你谈铁鹰套利
I want to hear you talk about the
铁蝴蝶 兜售 利益上下限
Iron butterflies, fences, collars,
组合 多空套作
strangles and straddles.
他们把鼓捣数字吹得很性感
They make crunching numbers sound xier than it actually is.
定量分♥析♥
Quantitative
非常无聊
very boring.
我觉得很性感
I think it's pretty hot.
你骗我
No, you don't.
好吧 你说起来时就很性感
Okay, it's hot when you talk about it
因为你显然很擅长你的工作
becau you're obviously good at your job.
这让我觉得很性奋
And that's a major turn on for me.
你在哪学会这些术语的
Where did- Where'd you learn tho terms?
女生就不能喜欢/平时炒股
Can't a girl have a stock hobby, slash habit?
我可以教你怎么投资
I can talk you through where to invest your money,
如果你真感兴趣的话
if you're rious.
我感兴趣
I'm rious.
那就太好了
That'd be great.
我妻子就讨厌我谈工作
My wife hates when I talk about work.
或许这就是我们相识的原因
Maybe that's why we're here.
你想...
Do you want
好
Yes.
我喜欢你问我我想要什么
I love that you ask me what I want,
但我想知道你想要什么
but I want to know what you want.
我想知道铁鹰套利什么样
I want to know what an iron condor looks like.
你还想聊♥性♥感的股票话题吗
You want any more hot stock talk?
快速说十次
Say that ten times fast.
性感的股票话题 性感的股票话题...
Hot stock talk, hot stock talk, hot stock talk, hot
买♥♥权看空价差 说给我听
Bear call spread. Show me that.
你究竟想要什么
What do you really want?
我想骑你的脸
I want to ride your face.
-亚历克斯·佩顿 -是
- Alex Peyton? - Yes?
我叫西蒙·博彻 我是名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My name is Simon Burcher. I'm a private investigator.
我要问你几个关于你一名熟人的问题
I have a few questions about an acquaintance of yours.
是什么事
What's this about?
我在调查一名叫切尔茜·瑞恩的女人
I am investigating a woman named Chela Rayne.
或许你妻子认识她
Perhaps your wife knows her?
一会儿就好
This will only take a cond.
我妻子跟此事无关
My wife has nothing to do with this.
我很清楚你妻子跟此事无关
I'm very aware that your wife has nothing to do with this.
-一切都好吧 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
这位先生在问路
This gentleman just needs directions.
我的定位仪把我搞糊涂了
My GPS got me all turned around.
一出了城
The streets, once you leave the city,
我总迷路
always confu me.
我送他回90号♥公路
I'll just get him back on the 90.
祝你好运
Good luck.
抱歉打搅
Sorry to bother you.
今晚愉快
Have a nice evening.
她看上去很和气嘛
She ems nice.
把手♥机♥给我
Hand me your cell.
这里有她的电♥话♥吗
How have you got her listed in here?
我们可以商量一下吗
Is there another way we can do this?
我跟她不熟
I barely know her.
你们看上去挺亲昵的嘛
You two emed friendly enough.
她是
She's
唐纳德·麦特卡夫
Donald Metcalf.
给我介绍一下
I want an introduction.
告诉她我是贝谢普·博彻的合伙人
Tell her I'm a partner in Bishop Burcher,
本地一家会计公♥司♥的
an accounting firm here in town.
说通她
Make it work.
我是切尔茜
Hi, it's Chela.
请留言 我稍后打给你
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
切尔茜 我是亚历克斯
Hey, Chela, it's Alex.
我刚跟我一个好朋友
I just was talking about you
西蒙·博彻谈起了你
with a good friend mine, Simon Burcher,
他想见见你
and he'd love to meet you.
能把这个复印三份拿给特里克·巴尔吗
Can we make three copies of this and nd one to Tariq Barr?
谢谢
Thank you.
接通哈里森的电♥话♥
Can you get Harrison on the phone?
-现在吗 -就是现在
- Now? - Right now.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
请接一下哈里森
Yeah, could you get Harrison on the phone?
我在给斯基普做艾斯纳交易和亚克期货
I'm working on Eisner Trading and Arc Futures for Skip
我得跟大卫的几件案子做对比
and I have to cross-reference some of David's cas.
能用下你的密♥码♥吗
Can I u your password?
不行
No.
我今天之内得交给斯基普
I have to get them into Skip by the end of the day,
我得确保没有不当的地方
and I need to make sure they're not infringing.
你把工作搞得太复杂了
You're making your job way too complicated.
去专利和商标局网站查下就好
Just check the PTO website.
但我要找的是专利申请表
But the files that I'm looking for are patent applications.
还有18个月才会被公开呢
They're not gonna be in public record for 18 months.
你告诉我你想找什么
Okay, why don't you just tell me what you're looking for
我去查吧
and I'll check?
凯拉 我们是一家公♥司♥的
Kayla, we work for the same company.
还不是呢
Not yet.
十个实习生 两个位置 记得吗
Ten interns, two slots. Remember?
西蒙·博彻 注册会计师
-我是亚历克斯 -你好吗
- It's Alex. - Hi, how are you?
挺好
Good.
我在跟人吃晚饭 什么事
I'm at a dinner meeting, what's up?
你的朋友西蒙打给了我
Your friend, Simon, called me.
我给他回电之前想跟你确认一下
I just wanted to touch ba with you before I called him back.
你认识他多久了
How long have you known him?
五年吧
About five years.
嗯 没错
Yeah, that's right.
他为我们雷恩斯福德报税
He does tax prep for us here at Rainsford.
他是个好人
He's a great guy.
起初挺害羞 但你大概会喜欢他的
A little quiet at first, but I think you'll probably like him.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
两个
一男一女
A boy and a girl.
一个15 一个13
Fifteen and thirteen.
他们跟妈妈住
They live with their mother.
这样挺好的
It's good, it's amicable.
他们还小时我们就分手了
We split up when they were kids, and
我们这些年来渐渐也挺融洽了
figured things out over the years.
作为头一次 我怎么样
So how am I doing for a first-timer?
我通过测试了吗
Am I passing the test?
没有测试 我们只是看看是不是喜欢彼此
There's no test, we're just eing if we like each other.
怎么样
And?
你想要什么
Well, what are you looking for?
就是找个人陪陪我
Just someone to spend some time with.
我经常工作 所以不容易结识人
I work a lot, so it can be difficult to meet people,
太忙了
given my schedule.
我没多少闲暇时间 但是
I don't have a lot of free time, but
我会为你腾出时间的
I'd make time to e you.
你想见得多频繁
How often were you thinking?
给
Here they are.
-都检查好了吗 -是的 没问题
- Are they all clear? - Yes, they're fine.
我就是想谨慎点
I was just erring on the side of caution.
-还有别的事吗 -没了
- Anything el? - That's it.
好
Great.
大卫气坏了
David's furious.
他要我把XHP的所有辅助文档拿给艾琳
He wants me to deliver Erin all supporting documentation for XHP,
但我找不到全部文件
but I can't find all the files.
应该在服务器上啊
They should be on the rver.
除非是有人删了
Unless someone deleted them.
反正不在
Well, they're not.
听着 我知道你在这个案子上干过
Look, I know you worked on the ca.
你有时间核查一遍 跟我过一下吗
Do you have any time to double-check and walk me through it?
我得有权限查看文件
I'll need access to the files.
我可以给你密♥码♥
I'll give you my password.
但别背着我♥干♥坏事 让我下不来台
But don't go behind my back and make me look bad.
凯拉 我是你这边的
Kayla, I'm on your side.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
登录网络
库塔
无结果
库塔
无结果
请进
Come on in.
这是你的酬金
Here's your fee.
两千美元现金 我们说好的
It's $2,000 in cash, like we discusd,
-你可以数数 -谢谢
- Feel free to count it. - Thanks.
20张一百的
In twenty $100 bills.
很好
Great.
需要喝一杯吗
Can I get you a drink?
不用 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
不必紧张 就是你和我 好吗
There's no reason to be nervous. It's just you and me, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不好说出口
It's hard for me to talk about.
或许我还没准备好
Maybe I'm not ready.
没事
It's okay.
不着急
There's no rush.
我想
I
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
我有什么选择
What are my choices?
告诉我我有什么选择
Tell me what my choices are.
你来告诉我
I want you to tell me.
我可以
Well,
我可以摸你
I can touch you.
I'll be right back.
好的
Sure, okay.
我不太舒服 我得回家了
I'm not feeling well. I'm- I'm gonna go home.
给 我们再约吧
Here. Uh, we can re-schedule.
等我舒服一些了我再打给你
I can call you when I'm feeling better.
你要不要躺会儿
Why don't you just lie down for a little while?
或许待会儿就过去了
Maybe it'll pass.
你躺会儿吧 或许你会好起来的 真的
Just lie down for a minute. Maybe you'll feel better. Really.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
我会打给你的
I'll call you.
我把你的钱留下了
I'm leaving your money on the table.
你的电♥话♥已被转接到
Your call has been forwarded to
自动语♥音♥留言系统
an automated voice messaging system.
亚历克斯·佩顿
Alex Peyton.
听到叮声后 请留言
At the tone, plea record your message.
亚历克斯 我是切尔茜
Alex, this is Chela,
我刚刚跟你朋友西蒙在一起
I was just with your friend, Simon.
你能给我回电吗
Can you plea call me back?
告诉我我有什么选择
Tell me what my choices are.
你来告诉我
I want you to tell me.
我可以
Well,
我可以摸你
I can touch you.
你喜欢吗 喜欢我摸你吗
Do you like that? When I touch your skin?
嗯
Yeah.
这里呢
And here?
嗯
Yeah.
还有呢
What el?
我想听你说
I want to hear you say it.
我有什么选择
What are my choices?
能给我点时间吗
Would you give me a minute?
我得处理点东西
I- I have to take care of something
然后我们再继续
before we, you know, continue.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
-失陪一下 -好
- Excu me one c. - Sure.
-喂 -没成功
- Hello. - It didn't work.
我不知道该说什么
Well, I don't know what to say.
这可不行 杰奎琳
That's not going to cut it, Jacqueline.
我都把她给你了 我不知道我还能做什么
I gave her up to you. I don't know what el I can do.
你最好祈祷她放乖一点
Well, you better hope that she caves,
否则我要找你麻烦了 明白吗
otherwi, I'm coming after you. Do you understand?
切尔茜 我是西蒙·博彻
Chela! Hi, it's Simon Burcher.
Uh, I hope you're feeling better.
听我说 我想再约你见面
Uh, listen, I'd love to e you again.
越早越好
The sooner the better.
希望我不会再让你不舒服了
Hopefully, I won't make your stomach turn again.
总之 打给我
Ahh, anyway, call me,
你想拼车吗
You wanna share a cab?
已经10点了
It's already ten?
你找时间看过XHP的文件了吗
Did you have a chance to look at XHP?
是有文件缺失了
There are files missing.
但我们会找到的 再给我一天时间
But we'll find them. I just need another day.
好
Okay.
你想拼车吗
So you wanna share a cab?
我还不能走 我还有太多工作
Well I can't leave yet. I still have too much work.
好吧
明天见 没事
See you tomorrow. Don't worry.
谢谢
Thanks.
克里斯汀
Christine?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你想怎么样
明天 你得打给彼得·格莱莫西
Tomorrow, you're gonna to call Peter Gramercy,
要么就叫个律师打给彼得·格莱莫西
or have a lawyer call Peter Gramercy,
告诉他你会放弃争夺
and you're gonna tell him that you're disclaiming
迈克尔·西里克的任何遗产
any and all interests in Michael Cilic's estate.
-你是谁 -无所谓
- Who are you? - It doesn't matter.
重要的是 我知道你是谁
What does matter is that I know who you are.
克里斯汀·里德 1989年6月27日生
Christine Reade. Born June 27th, 1989,
生于费城仁爱医院
at Mercy Hospital in Philadelphia.
你父母是詹姆斯和玛丽·里德
Your parents are James and Mary Reade,
他们都是高中老师
they're both high school teachers,
你有一个姊妹
and you have one sibling,
姐姐 安娜贝尔
an elder sister, Annabel,
她是弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿县的助理地检官
who is an Assistant DA in Arlington County, Virginia.
你是芝加哥伯罕姆法学院的二年级学生
You're a 2nd-year law student at Chicago-Burnham,
你在39层的科克兰-安伦律所
and you intern here on the 39th floor
为斯基普·哈德利做实习生
at Kirkland and Allen for Skip Hadderly.
还要我继续说吗
Do you want me to continue?
我猜也是
I didn't think so.
好了
如果你不打电♥话♥
If you don't make this call,
大家都会知道你究竟是做什么的
everyone will find out what you really do for a living.
你的朋友 家人 你的法学院教授
Your friends, your family, your law professors.
听懂了吗
Am I clear?
很好
Good.
今晚愉快
Have a good night.
应♥召♥女友
第一季 第七集
本文发布于:2023-11-18 05:21:55,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1171930.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |