泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏

更新时间:2023-08-02 17:58:19 阅读: 评论:0

泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏
在朗诵实践中恰如其分地运用态势语,将赋予朗诵有血有肉艺术生命,创造出具有审美价值艺术形象。下面是泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏,欢迎参考阅读!
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏 篇1
《当时光已逝》
When Day Is Done
当时光已逝
If the day is done ,
履行岗位职责情况假如时光已逝,
If birds sing no more .
鸟儿不再歌唱,
If the wind has fiagged tired ,
风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
那用黑暗厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly clod ,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又轻轻合上睡莲花瓣。
阿罗海城市广场
From the traverer,
路途未完,行囊已空,
生日的作文Who sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Who garment is torn and dust-laden ,
你驱散了旅客羞愧和困窘,
Who strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,
使他在你仁慈夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under
小学课文《秋天来了》如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night .
在你慈爱夜幕下苏醒。
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏 篇2
《我一无所求》
I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。和造句
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
云南特色文化
湿草懒味悬垂在地面薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raid in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏 篇3
《夏天》
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋天黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上一队小小漂泊者呀,请留下你们足印在我文字里。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
世界对着它爱人,把它浩翰面具揭下了。
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒接吻。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地泪点,使她微笑保持着青春不谢。
The mighty dert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
歌德谈话录
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
新型工业化道路如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you ca
rry the burden of their lameness?
跳舞着流水呀,在你途中泥沙,要求你歌声,你流动呢。你肯挟瘸足泥沙而俱下么?
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她热切脸,如夜雨似,搅扰着我梦魂。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识。
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静山林中。
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏 篇4
《选择》
I sitat my window this morning where the world like a pasr-by stops for a moment,nods to me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper ofjoy in my mind.
这些微思,是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
What you are you do not e, what you e is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
My wishes arefools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.
呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。
I cannot choo the best. The best choos me.
我不能选择那的。是那的选择我。
泰戈尔经典诗集英文版欣赏 篇5
流放的地方 The land of the Exile
MOTHER, the light has grown grey in the sky; I do not know what the time is. 妈妈,天空上的光成了灰色了;我不知道是什么时候了。
There is no fun in my play, so I have come to you. It is Saturday, our holiday. 我玩得怪没劲儿的,所以到你这里来了。这是星期六,是我们的休息日。
Leave off your work, mother; sit here by the window and tell me where the dert of Tep?ntar in the fairy tale is? 放下你的活计,妈妈;坐在靠窗的一边,告诉我童话里的特潘塔沙漠在什么地方?
The shadow of the rains has covered the day from end to end. 雨的影子遮掩了整个白天。
The fierce lightning is scratching the sky with its nails. 凶猛的电光用它的爪子抓着天空。
When the clouds rumble and it thunders, I love to be afraid in my heart and cling to you. 当乌云在轰轰地响着,天打着雷的时候,我总爱心里带着恐惧爬伏到你的身上。
When the heavy rain patters for hours on the bamboo leaves, and our windows shake and rattle at the gusts of wind, I like to sit alone in the room, mother, with you, and hear you talk about the dert of Tep?ntar in the fairy tale. 当大雨倾泻在竹叶子上好几个钟头,而我们的窗户为狂风震得格格发响的时候,我就爱独自和你坐在屋里,妈妈,听你讲童话里的特潘塔沙漠的故事。

本文发布于:2023-08-02 17:58:19,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1126903.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:沙漠   天空   泥沙   欣赏   歌声   坐在
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图