第一节
Oh,no!I’m late!
哦,不!我迟到了!
Oh!What a mess!Let’s e.Here are Is this your wallet?
哦!真是一团糟!让我们来看看。这是我的太阳镜…这是你的钱包吗?
Uh,yes,it is.Thank you.Um,uh,that’s my cell phone,too.
嗯,是的,它是。谢谢你。嗯,嗯,这个手机也是我的。
OK,um.This is my address book.And here’s your MP3 player?
好的,嗯,这是我的地址簿。这是你的MP3播放器吗?
Thanks.
谢谢。
Oh,um,excu me.I’m sorry.I-I think that’s my pen.
哦,嗯,打扰一下。对不起,我认为那是我的笔。
Whoops! Sorry.Here you are.
哎呦!对不起,给你。
Huh.What is this?
呵呵。这是什么?
Oh,that’s my new toy.It’s a PDA.You know,a Personal Data Assistant.
哦,那是我的新玩具。这是一个掌上电脑。你知道,一个人的数据助理。
Cool.
酷哦。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Wait! ?!
等等!我的身份证!
Great photo.
很好的照片。
Oh....thanks.
哦…谢谢。
You’re welcome.
不用谢谢。
have a nice day.
好的......祝你有美好的一天。
Thank you.You too.
谢谢,你也是。
Bye.
再见。
Good-bye.
再见。
……………………
The Daily News.Kim Davis.Good morning.
每日新闻。基姆戴维斯。早上好。
Uh,hello.Is David Parker there?
公司会议通知
呃,喂戴维帕克那里吗?
No,I’m sorry.He’s not here right now.Can I take a message?
不,我很抱歉。他现在不在这里。需要我带个口信吗?
OK,yes.
好的,是的。
All right.What’s your name,plea?
好的。请问你叫什么名字?
Giovanni Ferrari.
乔凡尼法拉利。
How do you spell Giovanni?
乔凡尼怎么拼写呢?
G-I-O-V-A-N-N-I.
And what’s your last name again,plea?
请再说一次你的姓,好吗?
Ferrari?
F-E-R-R-A-R-I?Like the car?
F-E-R-R-A-R-I?喜欢这辆车吗?
Yes!Exactly.
是的,是很喜欢。
And what’s your phone number,plea?
你的电话号码是多少?
It’s 011-39-338-555-5086.
我的电话是011-39-338-555-5086.
OK.Got it.
好的,我知道了。
Plea ask David to call me.
请告诉戴维帕克打电话给我。
OK,No problem.
好的,没问题。
Thank you.Good-bye.
谢谢。再见。
第二节
Who’s that guy?
那个家伙是谁?
Oh!Wait! I know him!
哦!等等!我知道他!
Really?
真的吗?
Hey,hello?Wake up.
嘿,你还吗?快醒醒。
Are-are you OK?
你没事吧?
Oh,yes!Yes,I am!Plea-excu me!I’m a friend of David’s.
哦,是的!是的,我是!请原谅我!我是大卫的朋友。
Oh...Hi,again.I’m Liz.
哦…嗨,再次。我是莉斯。
I’m Giovanni.Giovanni Enrico Ferrari.But plea call me Gio.
如何跟女孩子聊天我是乔凡尼。乔凡尼恩里科·法拉利。但请叫我Gio。
Giovanni Ferrari?
乔凡尼法拉利?
Gio Ferrari?
Gio法拉利?
Yes.Like the car.
是的。就像汽车。
Nice to meet you,Gio.And this is my roommate,Yoko.
很高兴见到你,Gio.这是我的室友,洋子。
Yoko Suzuki!Also like the car!
洋子铃木!也喜欢车!
Nice to meet you,Yoko Suzuki-Also-Like-The-Car!
很高兴认识你,洋子。
So where is David?
那么大卫在哪里?
I don’t know.
生存的反义词我不知道。
Is he late?
他迟到了吗?
Yes,he is.About ten hours late.
是的,他迟到了。大约十小时。
Oh,no!That’s terrible.
世界最高建筑哦,不!这太可怕了。
Hey!Gio!You’re here!
嘿! Gio !你在这里!
David!Finally!Hi.
大卫!你终于来了!嗨。
Am I late?
我来晚了吗?
Late?Well,
晚吗?嗯,是的…
Anyway,it’s so good to e you!
不管怎样,很高兴见到你!
Yes,it’s
是的,这很好,但是……
How are you doing?
你过得如何?
I’m...I’m OK.
我…我很好。
Good,good.
好的,好的。
Hi,Liz.Hi,Yoko,how are you?
嗨,莉斯。嗨,洋子。你好吗?
Um,we’re fine,but
嗯,我们很好,但是我觉得…
Terrific!This is my friend,Gio.
非常好,这是我的朋友Gio.
Yeah,we
是的,我们知道,但…
What?
什么?
Hey,guys.What’s going on?
嘿,家伙们。发生什么事了?
Alex!Hi!Gio is here.This is Alex,my roommate.Alex,this is Gio.
亚历克斯!嗨!Gio在这里。这是亚历克斯,我的室友。亚历克斯,这是Gio。
Hey,how are you doing?
执业药师考试时间嘿,你好吗?
I’m fine,thank you.
我很好,谢谢你。
Welcome.
不用谢谢。
Come in!
快进来!
Excu me,Gio.OK?
不好意思Gio,还好吗
Oh,yeah.Sure.See you later,Alex.
哦,是的,当然。见到你后,亚历克斯。
Your friends are nice.
你的朋友们非常好。
I really like Liz.She’s very friendly and outgoing.
我真的很喜欢利兹。她很友好和外向。
Yeah,they’re all really great.
是的,他们都是非常好的。
OK.Here we are.
好了,我们到了。
Great!Where’s my room?
太棒了!我的房间在哪?
This is your room.
这就是你的房间。
What?
什么?
This is it!
这就是啊!
Sorry.It’s a little messy.
对不起,有点乱。
Anyway,there’s your desk,under the window.
不管怎样,你的办公桌,在窗口。
And there’s your clot.
你的衣橱。
Uh,is this your shirt?
嗯,这是你的衬衫吗?
Oh,yeah.Thanks!
扁鹊治病哦,是的。谢谢!
Uh,where’s the bed?
哦,我睡在哪里?
It’s right here.
就在这里。
Oh.
哦。苹组什么词
第三节
Great party,Yoko!
非常棒的聚会,洋子!
Thanks.It’s really nice to meet Gio!He’s so friendly.
谢谢。很高兴见到Gio !他很友好
Yeah,he’s a great guy.
是的导航技术,他是个很好的人。
Hey,Yoko.Who’s this?
嘿,洋子。这是谁?
Oh,that’s my best friend,”Nat.”
哦,那是我最好的朋友,”Nat。”
“Nat?”That’s an interesting name.
“Nat ?“这是一个有趣的名字。
It’s a nickname.It’s short for “Natalie.”
这是一个昵称。是短的“娜塔莉”。
Where’s she from?
她来自哪里?
She’s from Sydney originally,but she lives in London now.She’s a student.
她是最初在悉尼,但是她现在住在伦敦。她是一个学生。
London?Really?That’s my favorite city.And who are the people?
伦敦吗?真的吗?那是我最喜欢的城市。这些人是谁?
Oh.My parents and my grandparents.The are my parents.Tho are my Grandparents.
哦。我的父母和我的祖父母。这些是我的父母。那些是我的祖父母。
Really?!Wow!...They’re a good-looking couple.How old are they?
真的吗? !哇!…他们是一个好看的夫妇。他们是多大年纪?
They’re both venty-five.
他们都是七十五。
And how old are your parents?
你的父母多大了?
Um,my father is fifty.And my mother is,uh,forty-eight.