与骨折的医学口语会话

更新时间:2023-07-30 23:12:32 阅读: 评论:0

与骨折的医学口语会话
与骨折有关的医学口语会话
导语:下面是小编为大家精心收集整理的有关骨折的诊断、护理的医学口语会话节选,希望能帮助到大家!
(1)
Doctor: Hello, I'm an orthopedic surgeon…… What happened to your leg?
医生:你好,我是骨科医生,你的腿怎么了?
Patient: I fell down the stairs, Immediately, I felt a bad pain in my left hip and I couldn't stand at all.
病人:我从楼梯上摔下来,马上感到左髋疼得厉害,我简直站不起来了。
Doctor: when did it happen?
医生:什么时候发生的?
Patient: Tow hours ago.
病人:两小时以前。
Doctor: Have you taken any pain-killers?
帮扶方案医生:你用过什么止痛药吗?
Patient: No, I came directly here.
病人:没有,我直接就来了。
Doctor: Plea lie on the bed, loon your belt, and point to the spot where you feel the most pain.
医生: 请躺下,松开你的腰带,请你指出最疼的部位。
Patient: It's here, Doctor, around the left hip.
病人:就在这里,医生,左髋关节周围。
Doctor: I'm afraid your femur is broken. We'd better X-ray it, just to be sure. Take this paper to the office; the nur will show you to the X-ray department.
10个月宝宝辅食食谱大全及做法医生:你的股骨恐怕断了。得照几张X 线片来确定一下。拿这张申请单到办公室去,护士会带你到放射科去。
山水田园诗Doctor: The X-ray shows a fracture of your left femur.
医生:X线片显示左髋骨骨折。
Patient: Doctor, will it heal properly?
病人:医生,能治好吗?
Doctor: Of cour, it will, don't worry. I think you should be admitted to hospital. You need an operation to fix it.
干燥综合征
医生:当然能治好,不要着急。我想你应住院,你得做复位固定手术。
(2)
Patient: I have hurt my right elbow. I can't move it becau of the pain.
病人:我的右肘受伤了,疼得动也不能动。
Doctor: How did it happen?
医生:是怎么引起的?
Patient: That happened this morning. When I was getting into the bus, I fell on my elbow.
课外书阅读
病人:今天早晨上公共汽车的时候,我把肘部摔伤了。
Doctor: Is it still painful?
医生:现在还疼吗?
Patient: Yes. Since the accident it has been stiff and looks black and blue. At times it feels numb.
病人:是的,受伤后伤处僵硬发紫发胀。有时还觉得麻木。
Doctor: Can you feel this, when I put it on your hand?
医生:我把这个放在你手上时你有感觉吗?
Patient: Yes.
病人:有感觉。
Doctor: I'm afraid you may have broken your elbow, I'll nd you to the x-ray department to check.
医生:你的肘关节恐怕骨折了,我送你去放射科检查一下。
Doctor: The X-ray reveals a fracture of the lower humerus. We'll give you a "U" type plaster cast on your elbow and shoulder.
医生:X线片显示肱骨下段骨折。我们在你肘部和肩膀上打个“U”型石膏托。
Patient: How long shall I have to have it?
病人:这石膏托需要戴多久?
Doctor: About six weeks.
医生:大约六周。
Patient: Is there anything el I should do?
病人:我还需要注意什么事吗?
加盟投资项目
Doctor: You'd better rest in bed and keep your elbow higher than your heart. Move your finger joints from time to time. Keep an eye on the color of the fingers. If you have pain and numbness or if the color of the fingers turns pale or dark, come right away.
医生:你最好卧床休息,将患肘放在高于心脏的`部位上,经常活动你的指关节。注意手指头的颜色。如果手指疼和发麻或颜色发白或发暗,就马上来诊治。
(3)
Intern: Hello, Mrs. Davis. I'm the doctor. What ems to be the matter with Johnny?
实习医师:你好,戴维斯太太。我是医生。约翰尼怎么啦?
Mother: I don't really know. He was outside playing with other children, when all of a sudden he came in crying and complaining of a bad pain in his right elbow. He said he fell down and hurt himlf. That happened this morning, and it still hurt him this afternoon, so I thought I'd better bring him in and e what was wrong with him.
母亲:我不太清楚。他正在外面与别的孩子们一起玩,突然哭着进来说他的右肘部疼得厉害。他说他摔倒而受了伤。这是今天上午发生的事,下午他仍感到痛,所以我想最好带他来看看有什么毛病。
Intern: Does your elbow still hurt, Johnny?
实习医师:约翰尼,你的肘部还痛吗?
Johnny: Yes, it does.
约翰尼:是的,还痛。
Intern: Can you feel this when I put it in your hand?
实习医师:我把这东西放在你手里,能感觉到吗?
Johnny: Yes.
约翰尼: 能感觉到。
Intern: Now, shake my hand , as hard as you can. … That's it. … Let's take a look at this arm. … Well, Johnny, I think we'd better take some pictures of it.
实习医师:好,尽你的最大力量握我的手。…对啦。…让我们检查一下这个胳臂。…那么,约翰尼,我看最好拍几张胳臂的X线照片。
Mother: Can we do that here?
母亲: 能在这儿拍吗?
Intern: Yes, the nur will take you to the x-ray department.
实习医师:能,护士会领你们到放射科去。
* *
Intern: Hello. Would you plea page Dr. Preble, the orthopedic resident on call, for extension 275?
实习医师:喂。请你接电话分机275号,叫矫形外科值班医生普里布尔接电话号吗?
Operator: One moment, plea. …
电话员: 请等一下…
Resident: Hello.
住院医师:喂。
Intern: Hello, Dr. Preble. This is Dr. Harris.
实习医师:你好,普里布尔医生。我是哈里斯医生。
Resident: Hello, Doctor. What's up?
住院医师:你好,医生。什么事?
Intern: I have a young boy, ten years old, with a possible supracondylar fracture, and I'd like to have you come down and take a look at it.
保和颗粒说明书
实习医师:这儿有一个十岁大的男孩,可能是髁上骨折,我想请你下楼检查这个病人。
Resident: All right. I'll be there in ten minutes. Have you ordered the x-rays?
小草精神住院医师:行。过十分钟我就去。你已经让拍X线照片了吗?
Intern: Yes, I have , and they should be ready by the time you get here.
实习医师:是的,已经让拍了。你到这儿时X线照片就该准备好了。

本文发布于:2023-07-30 23:12:32,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1124162.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:医生   病人   骨折   线片
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图