英文剧本 免费 6个人 中英互译 中学生

更新时间:2023-07-27 10:44:50 阅读: 评论:0

Cast  铸造Angela安吉拉Ivy常春藤Peggy佩吉Lucy露西Yu-ting玉亭Ithca依色佳
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene   购物场景
Ⅰ购物场景场景
(Peggy and Lucy are shopping. They buy a lot of stuff. Suddenly, they e a handsome man.)
(佩吉和露西购物。他们买了许多东西。突然,他们看到一个英俊的男人。)
Lucy: Oh my god ! What a treasure.
露西啊,天哪!什么是珍惜。
大飞跃
Peggy: He is so handsome, just like my charming prince in dreams.
佩吉:他是如此英俊,就像我梦中的白马王子。
Lucy: Look! He has beautiful eyes and he looks so gentle and charming.
狐假虎威的道理
露西:看!他有一双漂亮的眼睛,他看起来是那么的温柔和妩媚。
Peggy: Hes a prent that God gave me.
佩吉:他是一个礼物,上帝给了我。
Peggy& Lucy: I love him so much; I want to be his girlfriend!
佩吉和露西:我如此爱他;我要做他的女朋友!
Peggy: Hay! (Looks angry). Lucy, he belongs to me, OK?
佩吉:干草!(看起来很生气)。露西,他属于我,好吗?
Lucy: Stupid woman! I saw him first. Hes mine.
露西:愚蠢的女人!我第一次见到他。他是我的。
Peggy: No, no, no, ugly woman. I saw him much earlier than you.
佩吉:不,不,不,丑陋的女人。我看见他比你早得多。
Lucy: What? Im more beautiful than you.
露西干嘛?我比你更漂亮。
Peggy: But Im taller. Look at you, little short hobbit.
佩吉:但我很高。看看你,小哈比人。
Lucy: What? Little short hobbit? You are a small-eyed girl.
露西干嘛?小矮人呢?你是一个小眼睛的姑娘。
Peggy: Youre so mean.
佩吉:你是这样的意思。
Lucy: You too. (Peggy and Lucy get angry)
露西你也一样。(佩吉和露西生气)
Peggy: Hmm! I hate you.
佩吉:嗯!我讨厌你!
Lucy: Me too!
露西我也是。
  (Now the war of the two women begins)
(现在战争这些妇女开始)
Scene II 两个女人在男人周围
面对困难>环境消毒
场景二两个女人在男人周围
  (Peggy and Lucy surround the man, and they are pulling and dragging the man. )
(佩吉和露西环绕声的人,和他们拖牵人。)
Peggy: Plea be my boyfriend, Im more beautiful than Lucy.
佩吉:请你做我的男朋友,我比露西更美。
      Ill be a good girlfriend.
我是一个很好的女朋友。
Andy: Sure. Youre very beautiful. Youre like a super model. To be your boyfriend is my honor. (Lucy drags the man to her side.)
安迪当然。你看上去真漂亮!你像一个超级模特。是你的男朋友是我的荣幸。(露西把人到她身边。)
电脑怎么截图保存Lucy: I really love you very much. I can give you a happy life.
露西:我真的很爱你。我能给你幸福快乐的生活。
Andy: Youre very beautiful, too! Especially your big eyes! Theyre very charming!
安迪:你很漂亮,太!尤其是你的大眼睛!他们很迷人!
Andy: What should I do? I want to choo Peggy, but I also want to choo Lucy.
安迪我该怎么办?我想选择佩吉,但我也要选择露西。
Peggy: Lets go to the movies on Sunday.
佩吉:让我们在星期日去看电影。
Andy: Ok!
安迪好啊!
Lucy: Lets go to the movies tomorrow, OK?
露西:明天我们去看电影,好吗?
Andy: Sure!
安迪当然了!
Andy: Oh~ Im so happy! Therere two beautiful girls are quarreling over me. Look at them; they have long legs, big chest and charming eyes. Im so lucky!
安迪:哦~我很高兴!有两只漂亮的女孩争吵我。看着他们;他们有长长的腿,大胸部和迷人的眼睛。我是那么的幸运!
Scene III 偶遇
第三场偶遇
(Lucy, Peggy, and Bonnie meet unexpectedly. Lucy and Peggy stare at each other.)
(露西,佩吉,和美丽的邂逅。露西和佩吉看着对方。)
Lucy: Bonnie, listen to me.
露西:好,听我说。
Peggy: No!    Dont listen to her. Listen to me.
佩吉:没有!别听她的。听我说。
Lucy: Get away. Bonnie is my good friend!
露西:逃离。邦尼是我的好朋友!
Peggy: You liar. Shes my good friend!
佩吉:你撒谎。她是我的好朋友!
Bonnie: Stop quarreling! Who can tell me what happened? Both of you are good friends, arent you?
邦尼:停止争吵!谁能告诉我发生了什么?你们都是好朋友,不是吗?
Peggy& Lucy: No!
佩吉和露西:无!
Bonnie: What happened between you?
甑子丹电影
邦尼:你们之间发生什么事了?
Peggy: Bonnie, I hate Lucy. She stole my boyfriend.
佩吉:好,我恨露西。她偷走了我的男朋友。
Lucy: Nonn. Hec大调和弦’s my lover.
露西:胡说。他是我的情人。
Bonnie: Stop it! Its no u quarreling about it. You should have a talk. Dont hurt your friendship over a guy. Friendship is precious. (Peggy & Lucy leave)
精神文明工作总结
邦尼:阻止它!它的争吵没有用它。你可以说。不要伤害你的朋友在一个家伙。友谊是宝贵的。(佩吉和露西)
Scene IV 电影院奇遇
(In front of the movie theater. Peggy is waiting for Andy. Lucy is also waiting for Andy. They e each other.)
(在电影院前。佩吉安迪等。露西也在等待安迪。他们是认识的。
Peggy& Lucy: You…….
佩吉和露西:你.......
Lucy: Why are you here?
露西你怎么在这儿?
Peggy: I want to ask you the same question.
佩吉:我想问你同样的问题。
      (At this time, Andy arrives; both Lucy and Peggy look at each other in confusion)
(在这个时候,安迪;露西和佩吉看着对方混乱)
Andy: Good afternoon, ladies!
安迪:下午好,女士!
Peggy& Lucy: She., you……
佩吉和露西:她是…,你......
Andy: Any questions? Its more fun that we can all go to the movies together. (Andy looks at the watch). The movie will start soon. Lets go!
安迪有什么问题吗?更有趣的是,我们可以一起去看电影。(安迪看着手表)。电影快开始。放手!
Scoundrel: Dont move! Give me your money.
歹徒:不要动!把钱拿出来。
Peggy& Lucy: Help, help!
佩吉和露西:帮助,帮助!
Scoundrel: Be quiet! I wont kill you if you give me your money. Hurry!
歹徒:安静!我不会杀了你,如果你把你的钱给我。匆忙的!
Andy: Calm down, sir. Ill give you all the money I have. Dont kill me. If you want to kill somebody, plea kill them.

本文发布于:2023-07-27 10:44:50,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1119879.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:露西   看着   女人
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图