Heroes英雄经典台词

更新时间:2023-07-26 18:28:54 阅读: 评论:0

Heroes英雄经典台词
第一集:
Where does it come from?它从何而来
This quest, this need to solve life's mysteries when the simplest of quetions can never be answered.
这种渴望 这种需求 想去揭开生命奥秘却从未有过答案
Why are we here?      我们为什么在这
What is the soul?      灵魂是什么
Why do we dream?    我们为什么做梦
Perheps we'd better of not looking at all.漠不关心也许更好
Not delving, not yearning.不钻研 不渴求知晓
That's not human nature.'这不是人类的本性
Not the human heart  .也不是人类的心意
That is not why we are here.更不是我们存在的目的

第二集:
We all imagine ourlves the agents of our destiny capable of determing our own fate
所有人都幻想着做命运的代理人 能够决定我们自己的命运
But have we truly any choice in when we ri? Or when we fall?但是我们真的能够掌握人生的起起伏伏吗
Or does a force larger than ourlves bid us our direction?
亦或有另一种更加强大的力量操纵着我们前进的方向
Is it evolution that takes us by hand?是进化将我们玩弄于鼓掌之中吗
Does science point our way?还是科学帮我们指点迷津
Or is it god who intervenes, keeping us safe.还是说是上帝让我们平平安安

For all his bluster, it is the sad province of man that he cannot choo his triumph.
无论他如何自大 人的可悲之处在于不能选择自己的成功
He can only choo how he will stand when the call of destiny comes.他只能选择如何回应命运的召唤
Hoping that he'll have the courage to answer.希望他有回应的勇气


第三集:
Suddenly, the change in your life that should have been wonderful, comes as a betray.
突然你生命中原本美丽的变化会反过来出卖你
It may em cruel, but the goal is nothing short of lf-prervation.
这也许很残酷 但是没有比自我保护更重要的了
Survival.一切都为了生存

This force, evolution, is not ntimental.这种力量 进化 是没有感情的
Like the earth itlf, it know only the hard facts of life's struggle with death.
就象地球本身 它只知道生命与死亡斗争的残酷现实
All you can do is hope and trust that when you've rved its needs faithfully,
你只能希望并且相信当你忠实的满足它的需要
there may still remain some glimmer of the life you once knew.也许还留下一点你曾经了解的生命的火光
第四集:
Sometimes questions are more powerful than answers.有时候问题的力量比它的答案能强大
How are the happening? What are they?怎么会这样 是什么问题
Why them , not others?为什么是它们而不是别的
Why now?为什么是现在
What does it all mean?它们到底有什么意义
第五集:
When a change comes, some species feel the urge to migrate.当变化来临时 某些物种便感到迁移的冲动
They call it zugunruhe人们把这叫做迁移兴奋
端午安康The pull of the soul to a far-off place.将灵魂牵往远方
Following a scent in the wind, star in the sky.跟随着风中的一缕气息 天空中的一点星光
The ancient message comes, calling the kindred to take flight and to gater together.
来自远古的讯息 召唤着整个家族启程 十个月的宝宝团聚
Only then can they hope to survive the cruel ason to come.
只有这时 他们才能希望在残酷的季节到来时幸存下来

第六集:
Evolution is an imperfect and often violent process.进化是一个不完美且常常伴随这个暴力的过程
A battle between what exists and what is yet to be born.一场已存在的和还未出现事物之间的战斗
In the midst of the birth pains, morality los its meaning.在伴随出世的阵痛中 道德失去了意义
The question of good and evil reduced to one simple choice:survive or perish.
正义与邪恶的问题简化为一个选择:生存 还是灭亡

第七集:
They cannot fathom how much you stand to lo in failure.他们不会明白你会在失败中失去多少东西
But you are the instrument of a flawless design.但是你是一件没有瑕疵的作品
And all of life may hang in the balance.世间的一切生命在平衡中命悬一线
A hero learns quickly who can comprehend and who merely stands in your way.
英雄能很快发现谁成为帮手而谁只会碍事

第八集:
The earth is large.世界之大
Large enough that you think you can hide from anything.大到你认为你可以躲过任何东西
From fate. From god.躲过命运 躲过上帝
If only you found a place far enough away.只要你能找到一个够遥远的地方
So you run.所以 你逃跑了

You can run far.
你可以逃的很远
You can take your small precautions.
你也可以小心谨慎
But have you really gotten away?
但是你真的能一走了之吗
Can you ever escape?
你逃的掉吗
Or is the truth that you do not have the strength or cunning to hide from destiny.
或者事实是你根本没有力量和才智去逃避命运
But the world is not small, you are.服务质量承诺书
但是世界并不渺小 而你却是
And fate can find you anywhere.
不管到哪 命运都能找到你

第九集:
We are, if anything, creatures of habit drawn to the safety and comfort of the familiar.
我们 如果有什么不同的话是有习性的动物被所熟悉的事物的安全和舒适所吸引
But what happens when the familiar becomes unsafe,
但如果所熟悉的事物变的不安全了 那会发生什么呢
when the fear that we have been desperately trying to avoid finds us where we live?
当我们一直拼命避免的恐惧找上门来呢
第十集:SIX MONTHS AGO
对万物而言,每个目标都有特定的时期和特定的期限,当我们拼命地尝试不被进化抛弃时,地球正以每小时1千英里的速度环行,就像是预示着初冬来临的万物大迁徙,有任何预示他们到达的警讯吗?一个动作 一件单纯的事 就引发了骨牌效应?,这就是你一直为之等待的,真有人对上帝耳语吗?成为我们需要的那个人,生存,适应,逃亡,而如果我们可以及时的标识出第一次,预言暗示危险逼近的那一刻?我们会做什么不同的事情?这一切能被阻止吗?,或者这一切冥冥之中早已注定?,而如果我们可以回到过去改变它的进程,从开始之初就阻止它发生,我们能吗?
To everything, there is a ason, and a time to every purpo. As we desperately try to keep from being thrown off, The earth spins
at 1,000 miles an hour. Like the first blush of winter that signals a great migration. Was there any warning of their arrival? a single event that t this chain into motion? This is what you've been waiting for, Was it a whisper in God's ear? Survive,Adapt,Escape,And if we could mark that single moment in time, that first hint of the prophecy of Would we have done anything differently? Could it have been stopped? Or was the dye long ago cast? And if we could go back, alter its cour, stop it
Would we?
第十一集:FALLOUT
第十二集:GODSEND
最初一切从探索开始,一切的原理还是未知,看似绝不可能的改变悄然而至,旧物堙灭 被遗忘,新鲜事物渐渐为人熟知...,新的噩梦悚现,新的朋友让人感到心安,只有这时一切才都在控制
之中,秩序出之于混沌,这源自果敢 源自钻研,源自奋斗...,一切皆建立在对公认真理的调整,而地球却在脚下颤抖,科学研究论文有了我谁还需要上帝?
In the beginning, there was discovery. A confusion of elements, the first snowfall of impossible change. Old lives undone, left behind.
Strange faces w nightmares to challenge sleep. New friends to feel safe with. Only then comes control. The need to impo order onto chaos, through determination, through study, all in defiance of a thundering truth. And the earth shudders underfoot. Who needs God when you've got me?
第十三集:THE FIX
当我们深信我们拥有无限潜能的时候,如你所见,我们的未来充满着希望,此时此刻,我们满怀憧憬,但是当我们背弃了我们的天性,和自己内心最深处的渴望相抗争的时候,一切开始变得难以预测.这条路究竟通向何方?变异何时才会结束?这究竟是基因转化给予的恩赐,还是个诅咒?你对力量一无所知,梦见我杀人了还有那些对于前路满怀恐惧的人,其中最重要的问题是,我们确实能改变真正的自我吗?
When we embrace what lies within our potential has no limit. As far as you know, The future is filled with promi. The prent, rife with expectation. But when we deny our instinct, and struggle against our Uncertainty begins. Where does this path lead? When will the changes end? Is this transformation a gift? Or a cur? You don't anything about power. And for tho who fear what lies ahead, The most important question of all--Can we ever really change what we are?
第十四集:DISTRACTIONS
第十五集:RUN
汽车标志图片大全及名称
为了在这个世界生存下去,我们必须和我们所依靠的人紧紧团结在一起,我们全心地信赖他们,分享我们彼此的希望和恐惧,但当我们所相信的不复存在时会怎样?当我们深信不疑的事从我们眼前消失的时候 来者何人我们该何去何从?当一无所有的时候 未来变得扑朔迷离,我们哪怕是生存都要步步为营...儿童的语言训练这不是个问题,我们唯一所能做的...就是继续前行.
To survive in this world, we hold clo to us, tho people on whom we depend. We trust
in them our hopes, our fears. But what happens when trust is lost? Where do we run when things we believe in vanish before our eyes? When all ems lost, the future unknowable, our very existence Not a problem, all we is run.

本文发布于:2023-07-26 18:28:54,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1118609.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:命运   生命   没有   事物   希望
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图