经典美剧《老友记》-第六季-第九集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

更新时间:2023-07-26 05:48:24 阅读: 评论:0

Hey,you guys ever wonder why they call it "Thanksgiving"?  你们有想过 为什么要叫感恩节吗?
Okay. Hey,Monica,you're doing Thanksgiving next week,right?  好,摩妮卡 你下星期要煮感恩节大餐吧?幸福蔓延
Becau Carol's taking Ben to her parents' place in Florida.  卡萝要带班去佛州看她父母
Okay,okay. I'll make Thanksgiving dinner.  好好好,我来煮
You don't have to beg.  你不必求我
I didn't beg. I just asked once.  我没有求你,我只是问你
You could beg,you know.  求一下又不会死
Monica said I could make desrt this year.  摩妮卡说我今年可以做甜点
-You're gonna cook something? -Hey,I cook.  你要下厨? 我会下厨啊
Offering people gum is not cooking.  拿口香糖给别人不叫下厨
Are you sure Monica said you could cook this year?  摩妮卡真的是说今年吗?
I remember her saying in two years. You said in two years,right?  我记得她是说后年 你是说后年吧?
No,I promid her.  我已经答应她了
Are you sure you want to start out with something as big as Thanksgiving dinner?  你确定要一出手 就做感恩节甜点?
I mean,maybe you wanna try a little Thanksgiving breakfast?  要不要先做感恩节早餐?
Maybe a Thanksgiving snack?  或是感恩节零食?
Come on,you guys, I can do this.  别这样,我一定行
簇拥是什么意思Remember,I made tho peanut butter cookies.  我不是做过花生酱饼干?
海鲜干货品种大全
What are you guys so worried about? Cooking is easy.  你们在担心什么 煮菜很简单
You just follow the recipe.  照食谱就对了
If it says,"boil two cups of salt," you just boil two cups of salt.  如果食谱说“将两杯盐煮沸” 你就把两杯盐煮沸
The One Where Ross Got High  本集播出:“感恩的季节”
rainystar压制iPod-MP4  本集播出:“感恩的季节”
Okay,great. Bye.  太好了,再见
幼稚反义词Guess who's coming to Thanksgiving dinner?  你猜谁要来吃感恩节晚餐?
Sidney Poitier?  薜尼鲍迪? (曾主演“谁来晚餐”)
I miss Rachel.  我怀念瑞秋
My parents.  是我爸妈
Great, they haven't en the place since I moved in.  太好了,我搬进来之后 他们还没来过
If you could not mention that we live together, that'd be great.  对,要是你能不提同居的事 就太好了
苹果手机代码I was thinking we'd eat around 4.  我打算4点左右开动
Why can't I tell them we live together?  为什么不能提同居的事?
They don't know we're dating. Should we eat in the kitchen?  因为他们不知道我们在交往 要在厨房吃吗?
Why haven't you told them?  你为什么没有告诉他们?
Well,I was going to. I really was.  我本来要说,真的
But then somewhere, just out of nowhere,I didn't.  但是后来不知怎的就没说了
Why not? Wouldn't they be happy?  你为什么没说? 他们不会开心吗?
So,dinner in the kitchen around 4. I'll e you then.  4点左右厨房开动,到时候见
Why wouldn't they be happy?  他们为什么不会开心?
  因为…
  主要是
they don't like you.  他们不喜欢你
-I'm sorry. -What? Why? Why?  对不起 什么?为什么?
Maybe becau you ud to   也许是因为你以前很冷漠
or that you're sarcastic or that you   很尖酸刻薄,老爱开玩笑
or that you throw your clothes on the couch.  或许是因为你脱了衣服都乱丢
Is this why they don't like me or you don't like me?  这是他们的还是你的看法
李秉
I know I should have told them. I shouldn't care what they think.  我知道我应该告诉他们 我不该在意他们
I'm sorry.  对不起
It'll be okay becau when they come over, I will be charming.  其实没关系,等他们来了 我会表现得很迷人
I will make them love me, then we'll tell them.  我会让他们爱上我 然后我们再说
Will that work?  你真的觉得可行?
I can be pretty charming,babe. I won you over, didn't l?  我也可以很有魅力 我不就赢得了你的心?
I don't think you'll ever get my parents that drunk.  你应该不能把他们灌到那么醉
Hey. Oh, good,Ross. Your parents like me, right?  太好了,罗斯 你爸妈喜欢我,对吧?
Yes, of cour they like you.  他们当然喜欢你
Monica told me they don't.  摩妮卡说他们不喜欢我
Yeah,they don't like you.  对,他们不喜欢你
Do you know why?  你知道原因吗?
Maybe it's becau you're sarcastic or maybe it's becau you..  也许是因为你很尖酸刻薄 或者是因为…
If people don't know, they shouldn't just guess!  不知道就不要乱猜
Another Thanksgiving with nothing to give thanks for.  帅啊 又一个不值得感恩的感恩节
Maybe I give thanks for you shutting up,huh?  也许我可以感恩你闭嘴
Maybe I give thanks by taking my PlayStation to my place.  也许我可以感恩你把我的电动 送去我的新家
Maybe I love you.  也许我爱你
Hey,guys.  你们好
No,I don't want to play video games, Joey!  不要,我不想打电动
Are you guys going to Chandler's for Thanksgiving?  你们要去钱德家过感恩节吗?
Yeah,why?  对,怎么了?
Me and my friends are doing Thanksgiving uptown.  我和几个舞者朋友想一起庆祝
I thought you might like to come.  我想说你们可能想去
For real?  真的去?
You should go to Chandler's. None of us can cook.  你们是该去钱德家 我们没有人会做菜
We'll just drink all day.  最后八成都在喝酒
秘密作文
We go to yours!  好,我们去
We have to stop across the hall becau it's my sister.  对,我们得过去露个面 毕竟她是我妹妹
But,you know,actually, growing up with a sister   不过有个妹妹是好事
手机外置摄像头becau it helped me understand women.  让我很了解女人心
Yeah, you should tell your friends that.  你应该告诉她们
Okay.  好
How you got three women to marry you, I'll never know.  真不知你怎么能骗到三个老婆

本文发布于:2023-07-26 05:48:24,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/1117655.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:感恩   知道   告诉   手机   应该   佛州   送去
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图