勇敢传说
快点 笨蛋 我可是很忙的
Come on, birdbrain. I haven't got all day.
快递 在这签字 在这签字
Delivery. Sign here, sign here.
命运就在我们心中
Our fate lives within us.
但我有更好的理解
But I know better.
结局并不由我们自己决定
that destiny is not our own.
有人说命运并非我们所能掌控
There are tho who say fate is something beyond our command,
他们是怎么...
But how
再见 祝一切都好 一路顺风
Goodbye! All the best! Fair wind to your sails!
我们要跟他们送别 快来
We've got to wave them off! Come along!
-妈妈 -他们要走了 快点
- Mum! - They're off! Come on!
梅莉达 艾莉诺 快点 他们要走了
Merida, Elinor, hurry up. They're leaving.
这才叫没穿衣服的小婴儿嘛
Now that's what I call a wee naked babby!
放尊敬点
Show some respect!
搞什么... 都别看了
Avert your eyes, lads!
别盯着我 做点什么
Don't just stare at me. Do something!
像个小婴儿一样
Naked as a wee babby.
我没穿衣服
I'm naked.
亲爱的
Dear?
妈妈
Mum.
今天是王国的大吉之日 诅咒解除了
It's a great day for this kingdom. The cur is broke.
-你变回来了 -她变回来了
- You're back. - She came back to us.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
艾莉诺
Elinor!
我们都变了
we both have.
亲爱的
Oh, darling,
你变了
You changed!
怀柔青龙峡妈妈 你变回来了
Mum! You're back!
我爱你
I love you.
我不能失去你 妈妈
I want you back, Mummy.
我不能失去你
I just want you back.
从不对我失去信心
You've never given up on me.
你总是在我身旁
You've always been there for me.
害了我们
To us.
是我害了你
I did this to you.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
妈妈 对不起
Oh, Mum, I'm sorry.
我不明白 我...
I don't understand. I...
不
No...
第二个日出
The cond sunri.
妈妈
Mum!
来吧 看我赤手空拳打倒你
Come on! I'll take you with my bare hands!
怪物
You scoundrel!
-是熊怪 -杀了它
- Mor'du! - Kill it!
小伙子们
Boys?
小伙子们
Boys!
我不会让你杀了我妈妈的
I'll not let you kill my mother.
梅莉达
Merida!
妈妈 你受伤了吗
Mum, are you hurt?
-后退 这是我妈妈 -你疯了吗 丫头
- Get back. That's my mother. - Are you out of your mind, lass?
搞定
Done!
倒下吧 怪物
Down you go, you scoundrel.
我可是全力以赴了
I'm doing all the pulling here.
-来搭把手 -加把劲 丁瓦
- Give me a hand over here! - Put your back into it, Dingwall!
我们抓到你了
Aye, we've got you now!
挥剑的时候注意点 别误伤
Watch your blade! You're going to take somebody's arm off!
学生军事训练
休伯特 哈里斯 帮帮哈米斯
Hubert, Harris, help Hamish.
安格斯 放松点 小伙子形容香气的成语
Angus! Easy, laddie.
-回去 回去 -找到了
- Back, back, back! - Get him!
找到他的踪迹了
We've got his track!
他在那
There he goes.
稳住 哈米斯
Steady, Hamish.
一 二
One,
总算找到你了
You beauty!
针线 针线 针线
Needle and thread. Needle and thread. Needle and thread.
他去那边了
There he goes!
针线 针线 针和线
Needle and thread. Needle and thread. Needle and thread.
莫蒂
Maudie!
把钥匙抢来
Get the key.
莫蒂
Maudie.
不是吧
Oh, no.
快出来
Now!
我需要你
I need you!
莫蒂 莫蒂
Maudie. Maudie!
不 妈妈
No. Mum.
不
No.
妈妈
Mum!
来吧 蠢货们
Come on, you sorry bunch of galoots!
-熊怎么办 -待在那就行了
- What about the bear? - Just stay put.
莫蒂 拿好钥匙 别让她出来
卜算子咏梅朗诵Maudie, keep this and don't let her out.
她是你的妻子艾莉诺
It's your wife Elinor!
听我说 你不能这样
Listen! You can't!
-我不会再失去你了 -不 爸爸 听我说
- I'll not risk losing you, too. - No, Dad! Just listen to me.
不管是不是熊怪 我都会为你母亲复仇
摈弃什么意思Mor'du or not, I'll avenge your mother!
有个巫婆给了我一个咒语 她不是熊怪
There was a witch and she gave me a spell. It's not Mor'du.
-一派胡言 -这是真的
- You're talking nonn! - It's the truth!
关上大门
Clo the gate!
她是你的妻子 艾莉诺
It's your wife, Elinor.
老天保佑 它差点伤到你了 你受伤了吗
Count your stars, lass. It almost hurt you. Are you hurt?
爸爸
Dad!
有熊
Bear!
佛格
Fergus.
陛下
My liege!
没关系 只是小抓伤 妈妈
It's nothing. It's just a little scratch. Mum!
没事了 我很好
It's all right. I'm all right.
妈妈
Mum.
不
No!
梅莉达 不
Merida! No!
快跑
Get out of here!
不 爸爸 别伤害她
No, Dad! Don't hurt her!
-梅莉达 躲到后面去 -不
工资个人所得税- Merida, get back! - No!
-什么 -爸爸 不要 不是你想的那样
- What? - Dad, no! It's not what you think.
梅莉达
Merida.
艾莉诺
Elinor!
不可能 艾莉诺 快回答我
It can't be true! Elinor, answer me, lass!
溶洞是怎么形成的艾莉诺
Elinor!
你绝对猜不到谁刚刚解决了婚嫁问题
guess who just solved our little suitor problem.
艾莉诺 亲爱的
Elinor, dear, you'll never
妈妈
西城男孩其中一个死了
不 拜托 现在不行
No. Plea, not now.
妈妈 现在不行
Mum? Not now.
妈妈
Mum?
我们需要针线
We just need needle and thread.
把它缝起来就能让你变回去了
Stitch it up. This'll change you back.
修补裂痕
Mend the bond.
修补裂痕
Mend
挂毯
Oh, the tapestry!
拿最小的杯子来
Bring the tiny glass.
让我们撬开国王的小金库来庆祝吧
Let's crack open the King's private rerve to celebrate!
大家到地窖集♥合♥
Everyone to the cellar!
小鬼头
You devil.
跟你母亲一模一样
Just like your mum.
不过先说好 这可是我的好主意
It was my idea in the first place.
很好 看来我们这次达成共识了
Fine, then. Seems for once we agree.
要我说 小丁瓦也有机会一展身手了
I say, the wee Dingwall has a fighting chance.
如果他们能办到的话
If they can.
让孩子们先赢取她的芳心再谈婚论嫁吧
Let the lads try and win her heart before they win her hand.